Marco Polo's Report

March 9th, 2023 at 5:48:28 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
The second link is the 630 page report:

--------------------------------------------------------

Report on the Biden Laptop

There are, at the very least, 459 documented violations of state and federal laws regulations on the infamous device.

Oct 19, 2022

For the past thirteen months, Marco Polo—a nonprofit research group comprised of six men from across the U.S. dedicated to exposing corruption and blackmail—has been writing a comprehensive Report on the Biden Laptop and the crimes thereon. Our motives and budget were transparent; thousands of Americans financed its production. We neither sought nor received any institutional/corporate backing. We were delayed for various reasons, but finished the dossier for 35k under budget.

At long last, the Report is complete. It has been sent to members of the U.S. House & U.S. Senate, U.S. attorneys for the jurisdictions in which the Bidens (and their associates) committed crimes, state and local law enforcement, and—for good measure—every contact on the Biden Laptop, which includes all of Hunter’s classmates at Archmere Academy and a portion of the current White House staff.

The Report is simple but dense: 630 pages. 2,020 footnotes. Broken up neatly into seven sections with the biggest focus being Business-Related Crimes. We believe that it is the deepest digital colonoscopy ever performed on a sitting U.S. first family.
https://marcopolousa.substack.com/p/report-on-the-biden-laptop

--------------------------------------------------

https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org/report_viewer/index.html#p=1

--------------------------------------------------
March 9th, 2023 at 2:46:47 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Against my better judgement, I read some of the report. The "sex crimes and human trafficking" section is a joke. He racked up a crazy amount of debt to "cam girl" websites, pathetic, but who cares..... The "human trafficking" of paying absurd amounts of money to women to have sex with him (also "trafficking" them by flying them first class to him....) don't care. Consensual prostitution is a crime that I do not care about in the slightest (frankly I think it should be legal).

Does this show he has poor judgment and impulse control? Yes. Is he a monster human trafficker? No.

Now, to the drugs, a section a care even less about. I know he was kicked out of the Navy for failing a drug test. We all know he is a druggy. And, like sex he is an idiot and takes a lot of compromising photos. Poor judgment, and he certainly has issues, but is he some international drug lord? no....

He is a spoiled rich kid with drug issues and poor sexual control. Is he somebody I would want to work around? Absolutely not. Is he some major crime threat? No.

The "influence peddling stuff", I would expect that from any kid whose dad is running for President. Was he idiotic about it (like most of the other sections)? Yes.

My overall opinion is nothing alarming (no single egregious event). Lot's of minor stuff that when combined does not look good. But, frankly it is all stuff I pretty much expected.... Spoiled rich druggy kid, whose dad happens to be President, they are dimes a dozen, this one just had all of his messages published.....
March 9th, 2023 at 4:01:52 PM permalink
DoubleGold
I'm still studying it, but it appears he's more guilty than I thought.

I've only covered a small portion of the business related crimes.

So far, I'd offer him an immunity deal to clean house.
March 9th, 2023 at 4:22:02 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: DoubleGold
I'm still studying it, but it appears he's more guilty than I thought.

I've only covered a small portion of the business related crimes.

So far, I'd offer him an immunity deal to clean house.

What is your single largest concern? He is probably "guilty" of a ton of stuff if we are speaking broad legal terms. But, stuff that I find morally reprehensible, I don't see it...... Pretty much everything I see is par for the course for a rich druggy from a privileged household.....

Does he deserve jail? I don't know (lots of the sexual and drug stuff I frankly think should be legal). Does he need intense help? Absolutely.
March 9th, 2023 at 4:29:31 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: Gandler
What is your single largest concern? He is probably "guilty" of a ton of stuff if we are speaking broad legal terms. But, stuff that I find morally reprehensible, I don't see it...... Pretty much everything I see is par for the course for a rich druggy from a privileged household.....

Does he deserve jail? I don't know (lots of the sexual and drug stuff I frankly think should be legal). Does he need intense help? Absolutely.

I don't give much weighting to the lack of sexual or drug judgement other than character.

I'd say his father lying is the largest concern and then the consequences of his father's actions related to the war in Ukraine.

I'd settle with Joe and Hunter getting immunity in exchange for all the others.

But Joe has to confess and resign.
March 9th, 2023 at 5:00:16 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: DoubleGold
I don't give much weighting to the lack of sexual or drug judgement other than character.

I'd say his father lying is the largest concern and then the consequences of his father's actions related to the war in Ukraine.

I'd settle with Joe and Hunter getting immunity in exchange for all the others.

But Joe has to confess and resign.

Okay, so if we agree that the sex and drugs are a nonissue -even if concerning on a personal level- (at least related to national defense), what did his father lie about? And, what actions regarding Ukraine concern you?
March 9th, 2023 at 5:30:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Against my better judgement, I read some of the report. The "sex crimes and human trafficking" section is a joke. He racked up a crazy amount of debt to "cam girl" websites, pathetic, but who cares..... The "human trafficking" of paying absurd amounts of money to women to have sex with him (also "trafficking" them by flying them first class to him....) don't care. Consensual prostitution is a crime that I do not care about in the slightest (frankly I think it should be legal).

Does this show he has poor judgment and impulse control? Yes. Is he a monster human trafficker? No.

Now, to the drugs, a section a care even less about. I know he was kicked out of the Navy for failing a drug test. We all know he is a druggy. And, like sex he is an idiot and takes a lot of compromising photos. Poor judgment, and he certainly has issues, but is he some international drug lord? no....

He is a spoiled rich kid with drug issues and poor sexual control. Is he somebody I would want to work around? Absolutely not. Is he some major crime threat? No.

The "influence peddling stuff", I would expect that from any kid whose dad is running for President. Was he idiotic about it (like most of the other sections)? Yes.

My overall opinion is nothing alarming (no single egregious event). Lot's of minor stuff that when combined does not look good. But, frankly it is all stuff I pretty much expected.... Spoiled rich druggy kid, whose dad happens to be President, they are dimes a dozen, this one just had all of his messages published.....

About all I expect to come out of the "Joe Biden Crime Family Investigation" as the rightwing spin likes to call it, is finding out Joe Biden should have reported an invitation to a golf game, or some bottles of wine or things like that. Basically, irregular violations over 50 years in office and no systematic or particularly interesting graft or criminal behavior.

Oh, I guess we can fire him for that, but probably have to get rid of 90 percent of Congress for the same thing.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 9th, 2023 at 5:33:57 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Poor uncle Joe.

His best son died, and he was left with ... Hunter.

Doomed to be a douchebag...
March 10th, 2023 at 2:08:40 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Okay, so if we agree that the sex and drugs are a nonissue -even if concerning on a personal level- (at least related to national defense), what did his father lie about? And, what actions regarding Ukraine concern you?

I'll show some crimes in this thread when I complete the study.

But the general conspiracy is worse, beginning when Joe was VP under Barack.

The laptop is just a path to get to the truth using immunity.

Hunter is only used to get to Joe.

And Joe is only used to get to Obama, Clinton, Kerry, Pelosi, Schiff, etc.

Joe will rat on all of them, just like Hunter will rat on Joe to get another crack hit.

To be clear, this is not a red versus blue issue.

This is corruption of all three branches of the USA (coup d'etat) and conspiracy to the highest degree.
March 10th, 2023 at 3:49:53 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Here is the general pattern I see and one simple example:

If you search for "Coup d'etat USA", almost all the references will be the opposite of what really happened.

It's a classic case of gaslighting.

If we consider the years leading up to the Ukraine War, beginning when Biden became VP, it's easier to see.

But if we only look at the 6 months prior to Jan 6, 2021, then it appears to be the opposite.

The official takeover of our government occurred when Joe was inaugurated.

---------------------------------------------

4 Words For When Someone Accuses You Of What They Are Guilty Of
Gaslighting
Hypocrisy
Projecting
The pot calling the kettle black
Gaslighting
If someone is gaslighting you, it means they’re trying to convince you that you’ve done something wrong. Often, it’s obvious to people outside of the situation who the guilty party is, but gaslighters have a way of convincing innocent people that they are guilty.
https://grammarhow.com/word-for-when-someone-accuses-you-of-something-they-are-guilty-of/

----------------------------------------------