Censorship Industrial Complex

March 11th, 2023 at 2:26:44 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Follow either link below, then at the bottom of the source, the Testimony pdf download link is available:

----------------------------------------------------

EXPOSED: America's Secret Censorship-Industrial Complex

U.S. government officials, agencies, and contractors are violating the First Amendment

Michael Shellenberger

Mar 9, 2023

Friends —

Over the last three months, a small group of independent journalists, including Leighton and I, have, thanks to the Twitter Files, exposed the ways in which social media platforms have, under pressure from U.S. government agencies, censored ordinary Americans and spread disinformation.

Today, at 10 am ET, journalist Matt Taibbi and I will testify before Congress and reveal the existence of a secret censorship-industrial complex in the United States.

Our findings are shocking. A highly-organized network of U.S. government agencies and government contractors has been creating blacklists and pressuring social media companies to censor Americans, often without them knowing it.

We and others have already reported on some of the actions of this complex, including its disinformation campaigns. But the extent of its censorship was unknown to us until very recently. And, as importantly, we now understand the ways in which this complex simultaneously spreads disinformation and demands censorship.

What my 68-page testimony to Congress shows is an effort by U.S. government intelligence and security agencies to wage “information warfare” against the American people.
https://public.substack.com/p/exposed-americas-secret-censorship

-----------------------------------------

U.S. Government Support for Domestic Censorship and Disinformation Campaigns, 2016 - 2022

Testimony by Michael Shellenberger to the House Select Committee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government

March 9, 2023
https://public.substack.com/p/exposed-americas-secret-censorship

----------------------------------------------
March 11th, 2023 at 6:27:29 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
The Dems want Taibi and Shellenberger to reveal their anonymous source, when for years they've never had a problem with the left-wing media protecting their own 'anonymous sources'.

'How The Times Uses Anonymous Sources'

'MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell apologizes, retracts report on Trump finances'

That report, based on anonymous source information caused the Dow to drop 380 points.

'“I did not go through the rigorous verification and standards process here at MSNBC before repeating what I heard from my source. '
March 11th, 2023 at 7:09:58 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko

That report, based on anonymous source information caused the Dow to drop 380 points.
'

Total BS that MSNBC caused the market to drop
Where does this garbage come from?
Tucker?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 11th, 2023 at 8:48:43 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: Tanko
The Dems want Taibi and Shellenberger to reveal their anonymous source, when for years they've never had a problem with the left-wing media protecting their own 'anonymous sources'.

'How The Times Uses Anonymous Sources'

'MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell apologizes, retracts report on Trump finances'

'“I did not go through the rigorous verification and standards process here at MSNBC before repeating what I heard from my source. '

They want to pin Elon, which is why they recently unleashed the FTC on him.

Using taxpayer funding to effectively nullify the 1st Amendment.

That's what we'd expect though, after the Marxist coup d'etat.

Can't hardly take away guns until they effectively nullify the 1st Amendment.

And forget about future elections.

They'll be more rigged than they ever were before.
March 11th, 2023 at 10:36:16 AM permalink
DoubleGold
The pattern most used by the Marxists is, when someone accuses you of what they are guilty of.

Never forget that one.

And make no doubt about what happened.

We were already taken over.

Keep your eye on the third Amendment, because the Marxists are going after the first, then the second, then the third.

---------------------------------------------------------

What Are the First 10 Amendments Called?

March 9, 2023
1st Protects the freedom of speech, religion, press, assembly, and petition
2nd Protects the right to keep and bear arms
3rd Prohibits the government from quartering soldiers in private homes during peacetime
https://constitutionus.com/constitution/what-are-the-first-ten-amendments-to-the-constitution-called/

----------------------------------------

Saul Alinsky: The very first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom -- Lucifer.

----------------------------------------

What Ben Carson said about Hillary Clinton, Saul Alinsky and Lucifer

July 20, 2016
"Now, one of the things that I have learned about Hillary Clinton is that one of her heroes, her mentors was Saul Alinsky. And her senior thesis was about Saul Alinsky. This was someone she greatly admired and let me tell you something about Saul Alinsky," Carson said.

"He wrote a book called Rules for Radicals. It acknowledges Lucifer, the original radical who gained his own kingdom. Now think about that. This is our nation where our founding document, the Declaration of Independence talks about certain inalienable rights that come from our creator, a nation where our Pledge of Allegiance says we are ‘One nation under God.’ This is a nation where every coin in our pockets and every bill in our wallet says, ‘In God We Trust.’ So are we willing to elect someone as president who has as their role model somebody who acknowledges Lucifer? Think about that."
https://www.politifact.com/article/2016/jul/20/what-ben-carson-said-about-hillary-clinton-saul-al/

------------------------------------------
March 11th, 2023 at 1:35:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
CIA.

PUDDLE GRANNY FOXTROT.

OUT.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?