The Trump Arrest thread

March 22nd, 2023 at 6:18:54 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: PotPie
You're even more ridiculous than EB.
You're an outlier; probably less than 3% of the population is more ridiculous than him.
Congratulations.

I haven't seen EB write anything ridiculous yet.

His writing method flirts with edges for maximum impact to make a point.

All phrases are not to be take literally.

It's the spirit of what he's conveying that counts.
March 22nd, 2023 at 6:22:11 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
At least seven of them are black. Which means he automatically starts with seven votes to indict.

Really????????????
WTF
What about
Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, Tim Scott, Herschel Walker, Harris Faulkner, Condeleza Rice ect ect
I can go on and on
Where does this BS come from
I don't believe that a Black person's vote is automatic
That's bordering on racism
Every Black person is a thinking human being with diverse views. Where does this "automatic" BS come from?????
Curious Tanko. Where do you get this BS from that a Black person's vote is automatic??????
KKK sites????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 22nd, 2023 at 6:23:24 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
You're even more ridiculous than EB.
You're an outlier; probably less than 3% of the population is more ridiculous than him.
Congratulations.

No one takes DoubleGold seriously. Most active members blocked him already.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 22nd, 2023 at 7:01:10 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: DoubleGold
There is no doubt the election was stolen.

But when Trump beat Clinton, it was also stolen.

The shadow government (deep state) didn't realize Trump was a peacemaker.

He showed force to keep peace.

They underestimated him.

No modern era President can be elected unless they support war.

It's that simple.

The entire system depends upon war and death.

They control all three branches of the government.

So no, they'll steal it again and Trump won't be elected.

Trump had his chance to overthrow the banking cartel and he didn't do it.

Wars can't be fought unless the fake money supply is preserved.

Ummm....

Is it your conclusion that every Presidential Election is stolen and the person who won is not actually the person who won? Stolen from Clinton? What specific state(s) do you believe was(were) stolen from Clinton?

Also, are you foreclosing any possibility that, if nominated, Trump can be beaten by someone in 2024 without the election being stolen?

I like some of your Economics-related posts, but some of your other posts are just wacky, no offense meant.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
March 22nd, 2023 at 7:22:03 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: Mission146
Ummm....

Is it your conclusion that every Presidential Election is stolen and the person who won is not actually the person who won? Stolen from Clinton? What specific state(s) do you believe was(were) stolen from Clinton?

Also, are you foreclosing any possibility that, if nominated, Trump can be beaten by someone in 2024 without the election being stolen?

I like some of your Economics-related posts, but some of your other posts are just wacky, no offense meant.

I don't know how far back the stealing has been occurring in the USA, but they are regularly stolen in many countries.

And we are behind them.

I think for sure the last two were stolen but likely more.

They don't steal them unless they have to.

Let's look at the Trump versus Clinton, election.

Remember the lopsided polls before the election?

It was a miracle Trump won.

Check Hillary's comments.

They stole the election from Hillary.

Until one can except the first election as being stolen, then the person won't likely be able to accept the second Trump election as stolen.

No doubt, Trump can beat any person in the world.

He is that great of a Patriot leader and negotiator.

His rallies are unbelievable, but not like the first one.

Much greater now.

People love peace.

We don't like war.

But Trump cannot be allowed to win.

Because he is a peacemaker.
March 22nd, 2023 at 7:44:41 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
There is no doubt the election was stolen.

The election was not stolen. Fewer than one-third of the votes in 2020 were at the polls. The democrats executed a better plan and got the majority of the mail in ballots. They also started out with a 27 million vote advantage, since 90% of the 30 million black voters always vote democrat. With numbers like that, Putin and Xi could get elected here if they ran as democrats.

68% of the single females voted democrat in November 2022.

2024 isn't looking good for the Republicans.
March 22nd, 2023 at 7:48:15 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5
Should be a piece of cake. 90% of the 23 jury members are democrats.

I'm a lifelong Democrat.
If I was on a jury deciding on the guilt or innocence of a Democratic politician -
There is no way in hell that I would fail to vote to convict if I believed he was guilty of a crime.
And there is no way in hell that I would be influenced to vote to convict just because the accused is a Republican.

Homey don't play that tune. Not at all.
the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
March 22nd, 2023 at 7:51:52 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
I'm a lifelong Democrat.
If I was on a jury deciding on the guilt or innocence of a Democratic politician -
There is no way in hell that I would fail to vote to convict if I believed he was guilty of a crime.
And there is no way in hell that I would be influenced to vote to convict just because the accused is a Republican.

Homey don't play that tune. Not at all.

Glad to see that you believe politics plays no part in legal decisions. I assume you 100% support the decisions of the Supreme Court then.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 22nd, 2023 at 7:54:07 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I don't know how far back the stealing has been occurring in the USA, but they are regularly stolen in many countries.

And we are behind them.

I think for sure the last two were stolen but likely more.

They don't have to steal them unless they have to.

Let's look at the Trump versus Clinton, election.

Remember the lopsided polls before the election?

It was a miracle Trump won.

Check Hillary's comments.

They stole the election from Hillary.

Until one can except the first election as being stolen, then the person won't likely be able to accept the second Trump election as stolen.

No doubt, Trump can beat any person in the world.

He is that great of a Patriot leader and negotiator.

His rallies are unbelievable, but not like the first one.

Much greater now.

People love peace.

We don't like war.

But Trump cannot be allowed to win.

Because he is a peacemaker.

(Quote edited to reduce space, nothing removed.)

This is a bit more reasonable, but to suggest that the election will automatically be stolen in 2024 in the event Trump loses is...let's say a highly unorthodox way of thinking. If nothing else, Trump's actions ever since 11/2020 have caused a decrease to the number of people who would even conceivably vote for him. Some of his staunchest supporters might be even more galvanized now, but I think the percentage of popular vote he got in 2020 (greater than in 2016) probably represents his ceiling in that regard.

If you want nearly irrefutable evidence of this, then all you need to do is look at the states that have absolutely no reason to lie and compare the 2016 results to 2020. In every single instance of Trump winning the states in question during both elections, Biden's share of the vote in that state was greater than Clinton's. Again, even in a, 'Rigged,' election, these states have no reason to lie about these results (unless you think literally every state, including Republican-controlled ones, are in on the fix) because Trump wins the states in question either way.

The fact is, people didn't show up to vote for Biden, at least, mostly not; they showed up to vote against Trump.

Trump could run against a literal toilet seat in the General Election in 2024 and I have no doubt whatsoever that the toilet seat would win the popular vote. The Presidency would come down to the Electoral College.

There are quite logical reasons that the polls missed in 2016. For one thing, many with an intention to vote for Trump were probably quite unwilling to express that intention, or alternatively, made a decision day of. Secondly, the polls didn't miss by THAT much and polled voters who indicated they were voting for Gary Johnson, but did not, were more likely to break in favor of Trump.

Hillary Clinton may also have well been the SECOND most actively disliked major party POTUS candidate in all of history, second only being Trump, but unlike Clinton, Trump had scores of people who love him.

538 had Trump at more than 25% to win, based on the polling, when Election Day kicked off. If I shuffle a deck of playing cards and say I want the top card to be any club or a two of diamonds, then I hit one of the desired 14/52 cards, did I automatically gaff the shuffle?

If there is any Election I could be convinced of, then it would be the second election. While I'm no great fan of the Electoral College, those are the rules, and I think that Trump (who I have never and would never vote for) beat Clinton fair and square.

For all of your love of Trump, it's actually pretty funny to me that you think Hillary Clinton legit beat him.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
March 22nd, 2023 at 7:54:45 AM permalink
DoubleGold
The election was not stolen. Fewer than one-third of the votes in 2020 were at the polls. The democrats executed a better plan and got the majority of the mail in ballots. They also started out with a 27 million vote advantage, since 90% of the 30 million black voters always vote democrat. With numbers like that, Putin and Xi could get elected here if they ran as democrats.

68% of the single females voted democrat in November 2022.

2024 isn't looking good for the Republicans.

I can show you.

But first, I need to show the Clinton steal first.

Likely another thread and I'm not sure it's worth the effort to convince.

But it's not about the stealing, it's about a coup d'etat.