The Trump Arrest thread

March 22nd, 2023 at 7:54:58 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko

68% of the single females voted democrat in November 2022.

2024 isn't looking good for the Republicans.

The consequences of Roevember :-)
Roevember is here to stay
Doctors no longer want to handle complicated pregnancies in anti abortion states because their hands are tied
More and more woman are realizing the lack of care in anti abortion states
There are already DR shortages in rural areas
Its getting worse

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/26/us-abortion-ban-providers-doctors-leaving-states

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2022/08/06/abortion-maternity-health-obgyn/

https://fortune.com/2022/06/24/roe-v-wade-supreme-court-ruling-obgyn-doctor-shortage/
OB/GYNs are rethinking their careers after Roe v. Wade decision, signaling that the doctor shortage may get even worse

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/06/24/1107316711/doctors-ethical-bind-abortion
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 22nd, 2023 at 7:55:05 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
The election was not stolen. Fewer than one-third of the votes in 2020 were at the polls. The democrats executed a better plan and got the majority of the mail in ballots. They also started out with a 27 million vote advantage, since 90% of the 30 million black voters always vote democrat. With numbers like that, Putin and Xi could get elected here if they ran as democrats.

The rest of eternity after that isn't looking so hot, either.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
March 22nd, 2023 at 7:56:19 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: DoubleGold
The election was not stolen. Fewer than one-third of the votes in 2020 were at the polls. The democrats executed a better plan and got the majority of the mail in ballots. They also started out with a 27 million vote advantage, since 90% of the 30 million black voters always vote democrat. With numbers like that, Putin and Xi could get elected here if they ran as democrats.

I can show you.

But first, I need to show the Clinton steal first.

Likely another thread and I'm not sure it's worth the effort to convince.

But it's not about the stealing, it's about a coup d'etat.

I'm willing to read it all, but I want you to understand that I am starting from a position that the Clinton loss makes total sense.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
March 22nd, 2023 at 8:04:44 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
There is no doubt the election was stolen.

It's very telling that Hillary Clinton can publicly claim that her election was stolen and lardass Stacey Abrams can scream every day of the year that her election was stolen but if you even mentione publicly that Trump's election was stolen you get canceled. What does that immediately tell you. That somebody is hiding something and the only way to keep it hidden is to cancel anybody who mentions it. Duh... If there was no 'there' there, nobody would care. Like with Hillary and Stacy Abrams, their claims are baseless so they can blabber on all they want. Trump's claims have substance therefore nobody can talk about it. That's the way it always is with a big cover up, nothing to see here, move along...
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 22nd, 2023 at 8:04:44 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Another thing about 2016 is, while I don't think the Election was gaffed, I think some of the polls might have been. I think it is, at a minimum, possible, that some pollsters (who had a clear political side they prefer) wanted to paint Trump as having absolutely NO CHANCE in an effort to perhaps get some of his supporters to decide not to even bother. Some people were genuinely excited about the prospect of the first female POTUS, but I'd have to be convinced that very many were excited to have that POTUS be Hillary Clinton. I feel like many Clinton votes were more votes against Trump than they were for Clinton, even then.
March 22nd, 2023 at 8:05:13 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: Mission146
(Quote edited to reduce space, nothing removed.)

This is a bit more reasonable, but to suggest that the election will automatically be stolen in 2024 in the event Trump loses is...let's say a highly unorthodox way of thinking. If nothing else, Trump's actions ever since 11/2020 have caused a decrease to the number of people who would even conceivably vote for him. Some of his staunchest supporters might be even more galvanized now, but I think the percentage of popular vote he got in 2020 (greater than in 2016) probably represents his ceiling in that regard.

If you want nearly irrefutable evidence of this, then all you need to do is look at the states that have absolutely no reason to lie and compare the 2016 results to 2020. In every single instance of Trump winning the states in question during both elections, Biden's share of the vote in that state was greater than Clinton's. Again, even in a, 'Rigged,' election, these states have no reason to lie about these results (unless you think literally every state, including Republican-controlled ones, are in on the fix) because Trump wins the states in question either way.

The fact is, people didn't show up to vote for Biden, at least, mostly not; they showed up to vote against Trump.

Trump could run against a literal toilet seat in the General Election in 2024 and I have no doubt whatsoever that the toilet seat would win the popular vote. The Presidency would come down to the Electoral College.

There are quite logical reasons that the polls missed in 2016. For one thing, many with an intention to vote for Trump were probably quite unwilling to express that intention, or alternatively, made a decision day of. Secondly, the polls didn't miss by THAT much and polled voters who indicated they were voting for Gary Johnson, but did not, were more likely to break in favor of Trump.

Hillary Clinton may also have well been the SECOND most actively disliked major party POTUS candidate in all of history, second only being Trump, but unlike Clinton, Trump had scores of people who love him.

538 had Trump at more than 25% to win, based on the polling, when Election Day kicked off. If I shuffle a deck of playing cards and say I want the top card to be any club or a two of diamonds, then I hit one of the desired 14/52 cards, did I automatically gaff the shuffle?

If there is any Election I could be convinced of, then it would be the second election. While I'm no great fan of the Electoral College, those are the rules, and I think that Trump (who I have never and would never vote for) beat Clinton fair and square.

For all of your love of Trump, it's actually pretty funny to me that you think Hillary Clinton legit beat him.

I'll pick pieces of what you wrote to reply to in future posts.

The main difference in the Clinton election, is Hillary had access to the FBI and CIA files and Trump didn't.

From her husband's Presidential term.

It must have been too much risk.

That's one reason she has been able to accumulate resources and influence while being protected.
March 22nd, 2023 at 8:14:02 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: terapined

The consequences of Roevember :-)
Roevember is here to stay
Doctors no longer want to handle complicated pregnancies in anti abortion states because their hands are tied
More and more woman are realizing the lack of care in anti abortion states
There are already DR shortages in rural areas
Its getting worse

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/26/us-abortion-ban-providers-doctors-leaving-states

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2022/08/06/abortion-maternity-health-obgyn/

https://fortune.com/2022/06/24/roe-v-wade-supreme-court-ruling-obgyn-doctor-shortage/
OB/GYNs are rethinking their careers after Roe v. Wade decision, signaling that the doctor shortage may get even worse

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/06/24/1107316711/doctors-ethical-bind-abortion

At least some good came of it.
March 22nd, 2023 at 8:16:10 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Evenbob
It's very telling that Hillary Clinton can publicly claim that her election was stolen and lardass Stacey Abrams can scream every day of the year that her election was stolen but if you even mentione publicly that Trump's election was stolen you get canceled. What does that immediately tell you. That somebody is hiding something and the only way to keep it hidden is to cancel anybody who mentions it. Duh... If there was no 'there' there, nobody would care. Like with Hillary and Stacy Abrams, their claims are baseless so they can blabber on all they want. Trump's claims have substance therefore nobody can talk about it. That's the way it always is with a big cover up, nothing to see here, move along...

Exactly. Social media cancellations. You've cracked the case.

I think a lot of people are in on the fix and these social media cancellations PROVE it. In fact, I think roughly 81,283,501 people were in on the fix.
March 22nd, 2023 at 8:32:26 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: Evenbob

Good post.

The older we get, the more we realize our very own government cannot be trusted.

They choose not to tell us what really happens (in the information age no less).

Consider the Nord Stream II bombing that cut natural gas to our war allies during winter.

Consider the COVID origins of a man-made substance that was intentionally leaked as bio-warfare.

Consider the Biden laptop.

These are recent events, but all throughout history is the same thing.

Eventually, we begin to look deeper.

And it's ugly closer to the core.
March 22nd, 2023 at 8:34:40 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: Mission146

I can show you.

But first, I need to show the Clinton steal first.

Likely another thread and I'm not sure it's worth the effort to convince.

But it's not about the stealing, it's about a coup d'etat.

I'm willing to read it all, but I want you to understand that I am starting from a position that the Clinton loss makes total sense.

I'll consider it.