Sex Change Impossibility Theory

Page 2 of 9<12345>Last »
March 30th, 2023 at 7:17:51 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DoubleGold
The theory is not about freedom nor happiness, etc.

Those are way down the list of selfishness.

Because without life, there can be no selfishness.

The theory is about preserving life, as opposed to going against nature and increasing the odds of death.

The issue is many do not have a high enough priority of preserving life (valuing life, aka Sacred).

They don't want to submit to nature (atheist?).

So they rebel against nature because they think they're smarter than nature.

Nature determines sex.

I love my life. But I do many things that if my sole mission was to keep living I’d be failing that mission. I had amazing chicken wings last night. I play rigorous basketball at my advanced age. I’ll drive when the roads are icy. I’m flying to a foreign country in a few days.

It’s not up to you to determine the risk another adult wants to take, as long as it doesn’t endanger others (like drunk driving, as an example).
March 30th, 2023 at 7:20:26 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Here's an example of what I'm referring to (see link).

When surgeons operate to change a person's biological sex, they don't modify the digital code (DNA) in each cell.

So a sex change is imaginary because it's impossible to change someone's biological sex.

Now, a surgeon can pretend they're changing sexes for the patients and patients will believe it and even authorize the payment of money.

-------------------------

Chromosome X

Contains over 1400 genes
Contains over 150 million base pairs, of which approximately 95% have been determined
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK22266/#A295

--------------------------
March 30th, 2023 at 7:27:49 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Here's an example of what I'm referring to (see link).

When surgeons operate to change a person's biological sex, they don't modify the digital code (DNA) in each cell.

So a sex change is imaginary because it's impossible to change someone's biological sex.

Now, a surgeon can pretend they're changing sexes for the patient and patients will believe it and even authorize the payment of money.

-------------------------

Chromosome X

Contains over 1400 genes
Contains over 150 million base pairs, of which approximately 95% have been determined
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK22266/#A295

--------------------------

You realize NO ONE disagrees with you that surgeons don’t change the genetic makeup of the cells? That the surgeons are doing what the patient WANTS? That’s what surgeons DO! They discuss the risks/benefits of a procedure, then it’s up to the patient to decide if they want to proceed. In actuality, ONLY the patient can decide how much benefit is possible. The surgeon can best explain the risk (infection, graft failure, anesthetic complication). It’s the same concept for a nose job or boob job. You think DoubleGold should be able to prevent those as well?

I gotta leave this thread for a while. Getting too frustrated again!
March 30th, 2023 at 7:34:06 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: terapined
Except for this one person, 99.99999999999999999999999999% aren't bothering anybody. If you don't think they are not real men then fine. Just let them be. They aren't hurting you or me. They are just trying to achieve personal happiness.
As off-label testosterone use on females gets to be more and more the norm, those 9s may experience a sever reduction

or not

that's just it, all this is coming at blazing speed to satisfy extreme activists and nobody knows what's going to happen ... children have to be guinea pigs? I think when you find yourself at age 9 or whatever getting shot by a deranged female you might feel very much like a guinea pig. Just saying
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
March 30th, 2023 at 7:41:17 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
Except for this one person, 99.99999999999999999999999999% aren't bothering anybody. If you don't think they are not real men then fine. Just let them be. They aren't hurting you or me. They are just trying to achieve personal happiness.

There are not enough of them who exist to go to that many digits to the right of the decimal place.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
March 30th, 2023 at 7:41:35 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: Tanko
This person discusses the necessity of dilating. 'Every day.' 'A couple of hours.'

You start with the purple dilator and work your way up to the orange one.

Most people dilate for the rest of their lives.
I watched the video and now I'm going to have nightmares. I recommend knowing nothing about this , you'll be happier LOL

oh, wait, they probably teach this in school now. If I talk to my 10 yr old relatives they could probably have told me all about it
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
March 30th, 2023 at 7:42:51 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Tanko
According to a Washington Post survey: 'Most trans adults say transitioning made them more satisfied with their lives'

Then there's this:

According to a survey of 37,000 LGBTQ people: 'Three In Ten Young Trans People Attempt Suicide'

Findings from the 2015 U.S. Transgender Survey: '51% of them attempted suicide in that year'

'Transgender teens 7.6 times more likely to attempt suicide'

That hasn't stopped perverted and depraved democrat politicians in democrat run cities and and their perverted and depraved teachers unions from going into full groomer mode, looking for fresh meat.

Over $200K being spent on drag queen shows at NYC schools, records show

'Girl straddled by drag queen sparks outrage at North Carolina school'

Why wouldn't you be happy if they are mostly killing themselves? Since it is your side, mostly the Evangelicals, that make them want to do that, I'd think you'd hope for a suicide rate closer to 100%.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
March 30th, 2023 at 7:44:29 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
The theory is not about freedom nor happiness, etc.

Those are way down the list of selfishness.

Because without life, there can be no selfishness.

The theory is about preserving life, as opposed to going against nature and increasing the odds of death.

The issue is many do not have a high enough priority of preserving life (valuing life, aka Sacred).

They don't want to submit to nature (atheist?).

So they rebel against nature because they think they're smarter than nature.

Nature determines sex.

Life, in and of itself, is irrelevant.

Explain to me why the existence of human beings is absolutely necessary.

All of your premises are flawed.
March 30th, 2023 at 8:05:49 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: odiousgambit
As off-label testosterone use on females gets to be more and more the norm, those 9s may experience a sever reduction

or not

that's just it, all this is coming at blazing speed to satisfy extreme activists

Why are you so obsessed with extreme activists?????
Who are these so called extreme activists?
Why don't you ignore these fantasy extremists and support a families freedom to pursue happiness

I just want freedom for families to choose whatever path they feel will increase their happiness
That's it
If it's not hurting anybody, why not let these families have that freedom.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 30th, 2023 at 8:36:12 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Thomas Jefferson was referring to spiritual equality, not physical equality.

This article emphasizes that the folks authorizing physical sex changes, have no idea what they're doing (quacks?).

So naturally, a young transgender person attempts suicide more often than a young non-transgender person.

-------------------------------------

Every Cell Has a Sex: X and Y and the Future of Health Care

August 30, 2016

Thomas Jefferson declared that all men are created equal, and he was mostly correct.

All males are about 99.9 percent identical when it comes to their genomes, the biological entities that carry the codes for traits passed down through generations of parents and their children. That means that any two males differ by only 0.1 percent at the genetic level, and these differences account for all of the variety preset in males before they begin to develop in their mothers and then the outside world.

Of course, despite the lofty language and democratic philosophy, the country’s Founding Fathers made some notable exemptions in their conception of equality and inalienable rights for the new nation’s citizens. And even as women continue to fight for equality in many aspects of society today, they are less like men than even Jefferson knew, sharing only 98.5 percent of their genetic makeup with men. That’s 15 times greater than the difference between any two human males, who are about as genetically similar to a male chimpanzee as to a human female.
https://medicine.yale.edu/news-article/every-cell-has-a-sex-x-and-y-and-the-future-of-health-care/

---------------------------------------
Page 2 of 9<12345>Last »