odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: terapined
Same thing over at Fox
So what
I just watch TV for sports and that's it
You still watch TV for news?
All my news is from the internet
I even count on this site for some news, which may be crazy eh?

as for CNN, I was hoping the change in management would mean change the place. Chris Licht was decrying all sorts of things when he took over, but now I think he realizes he needed to fire nearly everybody. And who knows if he really wanted to change all that much really. But, I keep trying it again hopefully, and it's the same old same old.

as for Fox, my main complaint is it's such a dumbed-down version of things
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 1st, 2023 at 10:32:56 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: DoubleGold
The theory is about preserving life, as opposed to going against nature and increasing the odds of death. The issue is many do not have a high enough priority of preserving life (valuing life, aka Sacred). They don't want to submit to nature (atheist?).
So they rebel against nature because they think they're smarter than nature. Nature determines sex.

Let me guess: you're against birth control as well?

What, it has to be "natural" to be acceptable?

Lots of young people today in both America and the developed world choose NOT to reproduce, for a variety of reasons.

Oh they enjoy the pleasures of sex, they simply use birth control or abortion to prevent unwanted births.

For the most part it is the educated folk eschewing having kids, not the high school drop outs and the welfare types.

Gotta ask yourself "Why?"
April 1st, 2023 at 11:03:45 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Mission146
I think it would require both of us to be gay. You seem pretty persuasive, but I don't think you're THAT persuasive.

No one that I have proposed to has ever turned me down. I think you may have changed teams for me, big boy.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 1st, 2023 at 12:47:34 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
There used to be an active poster here, Nareed, who dressed and acted like a woman; I wonder if Nareed pursued the next step, i.e. surgery?
April 2nd, 2023 at 2:57:43 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: odiousgambit
Abigail Shrier is a woman who wrote a book "Irreversible Damage" and I believe she is right about girls in particular

you can just check out her videos on youtube ... here is a short one

Very disturbing communicating radical ideology to children behind parents' back in secret.
April 2nd, 2023 at 3:07:44 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: Tanko
Only the depraved degenerate perverts who try to convert the kids.

This filthy animal straddling a 14 year old minor, while doing a lap dance, is committing a sex crime and should be arrested.

It's very disturbing.

Parents are really in a difficult place because it's a law for a child to attend school and be exposed to radical ideology.

It'd be tough enough to restrict social media.

A poor person with children has the deck stacked against them.
April 2nd, 2023 at 3:42:33 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: missedhervee
Let me guess: you're against birth control as well?

What, it has to be "natural" to be acceptable?

Lots of young people today in both America and the developed world choose NOT to reproduce, for a variety of reasons.

Oh they enjoy the pleasures of sex, they simply use birth control or abortion to prevent unwanted births.

For the most part it is the educated folk eschewing having kids, not the high school drop outs and the welfare types.

Gotta ask yourself "Why?"

Yes.

After we die, our DNA is the only living thing we leave behind (our DNA is still alive after death).

So naturally, if a person is weak in any way, the person might not leave DNA behind.

The maximum birth rate is about equal to 1.618 (The Golden Ratio or Phi) per year (accounts for 270 days of gestation).

So if I have one wife and several children, some of those older females can have children in the same year as the wife.

The minimum birth rate is zero.

Nature's design is that only females can have a child.

So if a male is born, that male is taken out of the math as being able to have children.

That lowers the maximum birth rate.

Then there's an age minimum and maximum of a female when she can ovulate (a window of fertility).

So if a person is a female, fertile, healthy, and a fertile male is available, then she can have a child.

Reproduction is not as easy as it sounds.

Nature also allows for the parents to be taken care of by their children when the parents age.

So if a person has no children, then after aging, the person will either die or become a ward of the state, etc.
April 2nd, 2023 at 4:36:20 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Another thing about birth control, is it can hide accountability and responsibility.

If I am in a relationship with a woman (such as marriage), and I use birth control, I subconsciously know I don't have to provide for another child, etc.

I might not have to get three jobs or if I'm lazy and have no work ethic or being too selfish, etc.

It's only a small hop, skip, and jump to advance to the next stage when my partner is not ready to mate (such as a medical condition).

That stage could be cheating (hurting the partner and children), because I subconsciously know I can get away with not being accountable for providing for another child.

Then the risk becomes divorce.

Divorces are nasty for all involved, but especially for one that cheats.
April 5th, 2023 at 7:25:17 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DoubleGold
What it looks like according to the MSM articles, the medical profession, and the current transgender political movement, is patients that are getting surgically operated on are getting bamboozled for money based upon biased data.

Is any of your income derived from patients that suffer gender dysphoria?

I guess when I was working a tiny bit was! Probably less than .1% of it though. And it wasn’t direct. I didn’t mind doing those cases at all because they tended to be long boring cases in generally young, healthy people. I actually do not recall whether these patients were private insurance or Medicaid. But I can assure you it made no difference to me on a daily basis.

Politically, I may agree with you that I don’t think the state should be paying for the surgery, and paying me as well!
April 5th, 2023 at 7:42:56 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: SOOPOO
I guess when I was working a tiny bit was! Probably less than .1% of it though. And it wasn’t direct. I didn’t mind doing those cases at all because they tended to be long boring cases in generally young, healthy people. I actually do not recall whether these patients were private insurance or Medicaid. But I can assure you it made no difference to me on a daily basis.

Politically, I may agree with you that I don’t think the state should be paying for the surgery, and paying me as well!

Thank-you.

That's good enough for me.

Politically, didn't or don't you like Romney, McCain, Pense, Ryan, etc.?

Because I don't.

----------------------------

List of RINOs in the 117th Congress of the United States

https://www.conservapedia.com/List_of_RINOs_in_the_117th_Congress_of_the_United_States

----------------------------
Page 8 of 9« First<56789>