BUD (the King of Beers)

June 1st, 2023 at 3:31:24 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Many times, what happens to children in their early stages of growth affect them their entire lives, especially through their subconscious mind.

So this could be strictly mental preparation by DIS (not child trafficking) and the men hired to work with the children could be eunucks.

If the men were eunuchs, that might lower the physical risk for the children but maybe not the mental nor spiritual risk.

The man pretending to be a woman (role-play?) looks relatively harmless and seems to have a good heart.

I'd be more concerned about a man like Biden that sniffs little girls and makes new laws so men can access little girls, like drag shows.

But it'd be tough for Biden to get a little girl alone.
June 1st, 2023 at 4:07:43 AM permalink
DoubleGold
JPM downgraded Target.

Macy's same-store sales were off 7.2% too.
June 1st, 2023 at 10:46:50 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Recruiter.

Recruiter

June 1st, 2023 at 10:59:24 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Tanko
Recruiter.

Such a dumb argument.

Recruiting who for what? Little girls shopping for dresses to become… trans men?

Dumb.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 6th, 2023 at 3:40:46 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Reminder: Bill Gates is smarter than you. He knows there is money to be made here.

I’m on a cruise now. See a lot of people drinking Bud Light. And let’s be clear: NOT lot of lefties on cruises. It’s almost as of all the controversy was just a flash in the pan culture war blip.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 6th, 2023 at 3:55:22 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Still $80 billion in debt.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BUD/balance-sheet?p=BUD

Maybe Gates can take much of his net worth and pay their debt off, you know, so they can convert more men to pretend women before the world ends from climate change.
September 7th, 2023 at 5:38:06 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Funny stuff. :)

-----------------------------

Bud Light Welcomes New Investor Bill Gates With Limited Edition Jeffrey Epstein Cans

Sep 6, 2023
Bill Gates purchased $100 million of public stock in Anheuser-Busch, believing his image could really help win back Bud Light's conservative customer base. "I believe with just a few tweaks to the MRNA -- I mean recipe, Bud Light is poised for a comeback," said Mr. Gates. "We plan to kick things off by offering a free microchip with the purchase of a twelve-pack. It's going to be gangbusters."
https://babylonbee.com/news/bud-light-honors-new-investor-bill-gates-with-limited-edition-jeffrey-epstein-cans

------------------------------
September 7th, 2023 at 8:04:29 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288

I’m on a cruise now. See a lot of people drinking Bud Light. And let’s be clear: NOT lot of lefties on cruises. It’s almost as of all the controversy was just a flash in the pan culture war blip.

I never really bought the idea that it was that big of a disaster for them. It was a risky advertising campaign that I admire them for trying, but in retrospect it may have been too controversial for a mainstream company.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 7th, 2023 at 8:51:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich
I never really bought the idea that it was that big of a disaster for them. It was a risky advertising campaign that I admire them for trying, but in retrospect it may have been too controversial for a mainstream company.

Absolutely not good ford them. Using a trans when the target market is men? You’d get an F in a college marketing class for suggesting it.
The President is a fink.
September 7th, 2023 at 9:31:06 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: AZDuffman
Absolutely not good ford them. Using a trans when the target market is men? You’d get an F in a college marketing class for suggesting it.

Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) is marketed to men and I don't think that advertising campaign would hurt them.

Also, you may noy be familiar with how liberal college and universities are now. I don't think you would get an F.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.