Should you give CPR

Page 2 of 2<12
June 1st, 2023 at 10:45:24 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
I'd guess a family member with a lot of faith.
June 2nd, 2023 at 5:50:10 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: kenarman
You guys set the bar way to low. I am in my late 70's and only consider my quality of life starting to reduce in the last couple of years. I am not trying to live forever and if I can maintain my current quality of life or close to it for another I am happy to stay on earth. I don't expect to live past 85.

That is great for you but everyone is different. My quality of life started diminishing about 10 years ago (that was probably after my 20th operation).
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
June 2nd, 2023 at 7:21:49 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: DRich
That is great for you but everyone is different. My quality of life started diminishing about 10 years ago (that was probably after my 20th operation).

You have been quite open about all the medical procedures you have been through and I accept that your views on your death are bound to be different than my views on my death. I also have had a life with a wide range of experiences both good and bad. I no longer have any wants that I would put in a bucket list. I am probably more of a f...et list kind of guy now.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 2nd, 2023 at 7:55:26 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
If you think you're about to die, and pretty sure you can do nothing about it, might as well learn to relax at that moment. That's my philosophy.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 2 of 2<12