3 votes (75%)
1 vote (25%)
No votes (0%)

4 members have voted

June 7th, 2023 at 6:05:32 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: odiousgambit

I doubt the raped children were too happy…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 7th, 2023 at 7:10:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Everyone is going get bored with the same photo.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 8th, 2023 at 3:08:31 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Caught in the act.

'A comprehensive investigation by the Wall Street Journal and the Stanford Internet Observatory reveals that Meta-owned Instagram has been home to an organized and massive network of pedophiles'

'Academics from Stanford's Internet Observatory and UMass's Rescue Lab were able to quickly find "large-scale communities promoting criminal sex abuse," according to the report.'

'But what separates this case from most is that Instagram's own algorithms were promoting pedophile content to other pedophiles,..'

'However, until queried by reporters, Instagram was allowing users to search terms that its own systems know may be associated with CSAM material. A pop-up screen warned users that "These results may contain images of child sexual abuse" that can cause "extreme harm" to children. However, it then allowed users to either "Get resources" or "See results anyway."

Schmuckerberg has vowed to take action.
June 8th, 2023 at 3:31:17 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Pitt and Jolie got a lot of additional face time for years, after they began dressing their daughter Shiloh in boys clothes and cut her hair short beginning when she was four years old. Insisting she wanted to be treated as a boy.

Then she turned sixteen.

June 8th, 2023 at 4:13:41 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: Tanko
Then she turned sixteen.
this is a familiar scenario to people of my age: the tomboy that grows out of it

This also is an ancient age you've shown here: Brand and Jolie way, way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back: the 2000s , Shiloh being born in 2006. That far back maybe Obama and Hillary were still against gay marriage!

today the couple would face pressure to start transitioning their daughter, and that would go, hormone blockers, male hormones, top surgery, and then bottom surgery. I think it goes like that, I'm happy to say I'm no expert on the matter.

If they didn't go along with it, they'd face ostracization they probably couldn't handle. That they wanted to present Shiloh in that way back in that ancient day, pretty much shows that. God knows what pressure Megan Fox got, first to quiz the children about what sex they related to in the first place, instead of telling them they were boys and leaving it at that. If one of them kept insisting they were of the other sex [without outside influence] then she would know she's got herself a case of true gender dysphoria. I certainly am not buying the idea that all three of those boys had that dysphoria naturally.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
June 8th, 2023 at 5:05:51 AM permalink
rxwine
this is a familiar scenario to people of my age: the tomboy that grows out of it

This also is an ancient age you've shown here: Brand and Jolie way, way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back: the 2000s , Shiloh being born in 2006. That far back maybe Obama and Hillary were still against gay marriage!

today the couple would face pressure to start transitioning their daughter, and that would go, hormone blockers, male hormones, top surgery, and then bottom surgery. I think it goes like that, I'm happy to say I'm no expert on the matter.

If they didn't go along with it, they'd face ostracization they probably couldn't handle. That they wanted to present Shiloh in that way back in that ancient day, pretty much shows that. God knows what pressure Megan Fox got, first to quiz the children about what sex they related to in the first place, instead of telling them they were boys and leaving it at that. If one of them kept insisting they were of the other sex [without outside influence] then she would know she's got herself a case of true gender dysphoria. I certainly am not buying the idea that all three of those boys had that dysphoria naturally.

Do you have any evidence of all this pressure they personally faced?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 8th, 2023 at 5:22:26 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: rxwine
Do you have any evidence of all this pressure they personally faced?
Early reporting on Shiloh, the pictures etc quite enough for me

the only evidence you would accept would be testimony from them about it, or maybe you would reject that too

our standards for evidence are going to be quite different
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
June 8th, 2023 at 5:35:48 AM permalink
rxwine
Early reporting on Shiloh, the pictures etc quite enough for me

the only evidence you would accept would be testimony from them about it, or maybe you would reject that too

our standards for evidence are going to be quite different

Probably, because I don't consider someone deciding they believe someone who talks about the next new thing and pursue the practitioners on their own. That's just free choice.
June 8th, 2023 at 5:39:18 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Tanko
Pitt and Jolie got a lot of additional face time for years, after they began dressing their daughter Shiloh in boys clothes and cut her hair short beginning when she was four years old. Insisting she wanted to be treated as a boy.

(Bolded for Emphasis)

They NEVER talked publicly about Shiloh’s gender. It was tabloid fodder for years that they never acknowledged.

This is made up BS.

A good measure of if you’re winning an argument is whether or not you have to make stuff up to get your point across…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 8th, 2023 at 6:20:41 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
No way would I post pics of somebodies kids
WTF is wrong with you
There is a name for weirdos obsessed with kids

I don't know about that specific picture, but Megan Fox has certainly posted pictures of her own kids.

If she did not post that specific picture, then paparazzi are to blame for taking it, not OG.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman