Random Thought of the Day

September 1st, 2019 at 3:25:37 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: odiousgambit
so there must have been something about California that was different?
DMV in California is a zoo run by rude, arrogant zookeepers.
September 14th, 2019 at 1:02:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
From an obituary

Quote:
An enthusiastic father of three girls, Joe volunteered to be a model for play “beauty shops.” When his daughters were old enough to date, he ran the license plates of their boyfriends and casually left shotguns and harpoons around the house when dates came calling.

Joe was a frequent shopper at the Essex Dump and he left his family with a house full of crap, 300 pounds of birdseed and dead houseplants that they have no idea what to do with,”

Although the dad told his family “that when he dropped dead to dig a hole in the backyard and just roll him in,” he will be buried with full military honors on Sept. 13 next to his wife.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 14th, 2019 at 2:11:02 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine
From an obituary

Although the dad told his family “that when he dropped dead to dig a hole in the backyard and just roll him in,” he will be buried with full military honors on Sept. 13 next to his wife.

I want my body thrown in a Walmart dumpster.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 16th, 2019 at 10:03:30 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: rxwine
From an obituary
harpoons? that would make a guy think twice about not being a gentleman on the date. Pretty good.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
September 24th, 2019 at 3:20:10 AM permalink
odiousgambit
This is how this person* answered the question "what happens if you return an empty box to Amazon?" on Quora. I guess he is the type of AP I don't quite approve of LOL.
Quote:
It works fine

Yup!

I did it many times in amazon dot com , amazon dot au , amazon dot in

sites, it works perfectly fine.............

you need to have an account, then you need to order stuffs from amazon,

and once the product gets delivered, you need to call amazon customer

service and tell them you have not received anything and you need to blast them, they would upright apologize with you and request to wait for few more

days so they would verify it. They would register a complaint, and you need to

call once again inform them, you still not received, they would apologize

and amazon would either refund the entire amount or place a fresh order.

(This works for only prepaid orders, it should not have OTP, low cost items)

It worked wonderful for me many a time.

next is you might have ordered 5 items in one consignment and you would have

received all of them , still you can call / chat with customer service and

tell, you have received only 3 and not 5, and they would readily refund

the amount for the two or place a fresh order for the remaining 2 qty

(This works for only prepaid orders, low cost items)

Items which is non returnable, still can be claimed, once you tell them the

item is completely damaged en-route and they would ask you to share images, you could fake as the item is damaged,and amazon would either refund the entire amount or place a fresh order.

You can return used products, or even completely different product.

Only thing is you need to be confident and you should blast them, so they would shit in their pants and ...................

Enjoy!
https://www.quora.com/What-happens-if-you-return-an-empty-box-to-Amazon-instead-of-your-item

*https://www.quora.com/profile/Samuel-Mathews-20
September 24th, 2019 at 5:12:53 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: odiousgambit
This is how this person* answered the question "what happens if you return an empty box to Amazon?" on Quora. I guess he is the type of AP I don't quite approve of LOL. https://www.quora.com/What-happens-if-you-return-an-empty-box-to-Amazon-instead-of-your-item

*https://www.quora.com/profile/Samuel-Mathews-20

You can do this if you are a low enough dirtball with lots of things. Returning items that you may need to use only once saying there was a defect. Sort of a free rental. Bringing a small bone to give the waiter from your boneless fish so it is free. I could go on...
September 24th, 2019 at 7:33:13 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Quote: SOOPOO
You can do this if you are a low enough dirtball with lots of things. Returning items that you may need to use only once saying there was a defect. Sort of a free rental. Bringing a small bone to give the waiter from your boneless fish so it is free. I could go on...
when it bugs me I always go back to the old saying, "cheaters never prosper". Does anyone believe we would come upon Samuel Mathews 10 years from now and gaze upon him in wonder, "hey, there's a guy who got rich, how did he do it?" I'd say that instead we are likely saying "geez, the guy is in jail" or "hmmm, homeless but still trying to cheat everybody" . But it will be for some other thing he did. Amazon will catch on to him and boot him*, meanwhile, he'll be rubbing his hands in glee and marvel how he saved $45.34 before they did.

*unless he really goes for it, enough for them to see they can get the police involved
September 24th, 2019 at 10:09:18 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I will look for about any advantage I can get but I draw the line at lying to benefit myself.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 24th, 2019 at 10:42:30 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
"and once the product gets delivered, you need to call amazon customer service and tell them you have not received anything"

Except Amazon drivers take pics
now of the delivered package.
And if you scam them more
than a couple of times you'll
find your account erased. That
post is years old probably.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 29th, 2019 at 5:58:23 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Sometimes I get the "Can you hear me now" guy mixed up with Jared the convicted pedophile Subway pitchman.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?