Where am I?

Page 8 of 8« First<5678
July 26th, 2016 at 6:50:17 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Pacomartin
This place is really really old. It isn't Mayan, Aztec, or Incan, but is actually older. You have to be more explicit than just Mexico.

Did you notice the name of the place is in the photo link in your post? :)
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
July 26th, 2016 at 9:08:54 AM permalink
Ayecarumba
Threads: 89
Quote: Wizard
Where am I?

Click here for larger version.

As usual, no searching!

I didn't see an answer, so I will guess:
The trees and grass are lush, and the kid on the slide is wearing a green and yellow t-shirt, so I am thinking Pacific Northwest, and will guess Eugene, Oregon.
July 26th, 2016 at 1:43:13 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Ayecarumba

I didn't see an answer, so I will guess:
The trees and grass are lush, and the kid on the slide is wearing a green and yellow t-shirt, so I am thinking Pacific Northwest, and will guess Eugene, Oregon.

The Pacific Northwest is right but rather far from Eugene. I'll give this another day and then I'll have to just tell you.

BTW, that is me by the tire on the right.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
July 27th, 2016 at 1:57:27 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Nareed
Did you notice the name of the place is in the photo link in your post? :)

There is a google image search, so you can find any website that uses an image. In case you are not sure what the image represents. It's about a 6 hour bus ride from TAPO. Have you been?

I imagine there is some snobbery about ruins. Teotihuacan is far more magnificent and massive, but MA is really old.

July 27th, 2016 at 6:28:50 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Pacomartin
In case you are not sure what the image represents. It's about a 6 hour bus ride from TAPO. Have you been?

I know what it is. It's right there in the photo link you posted. I've never gone there, but if I do I won't take a bus.

Quote:
I imagine there is some snobbery about ruins. Teotihuacan is far more magnificent and massive, but MA is really old.

You might be surprised how little people think or talk about prehispanic ruins.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
Page 8 of 8« First<5678