Welcome Boymimbo

Page 1 of 212>

Thread Rating:

January 29th, 2014 at 10:06:46 PM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
We spend alot of time debating ObamaCare and political issues over on WoV and I think we should give that forum a bit of a break, so I will be posting my leftist spin over here from now on.

Welcome me!
January 29th, 2014 at 10:21:35 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: boymimbo
We spend alot of time debating ObamaCare and political issues over on WoV and I think we should give that forum a bit of a break, so I will be posting my leftist spin over here from now on.

Welcome me!

OK, welcome! My first day of any in-depth reading as well. Definitely a kinder, gentler feel to it. I don't read the politics on Wov. I tried. Epic fail. Got to disliking too many people. If there are any on here, they will go unread as well.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 30th, 2014 at 6:29:29 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: beachbumbabs
I don't read the politics on Wov. I tried. Epic fail. Got to disliking too many people. If there are any on here, they will go unread as well.

That's a feature of political discussions, not of WoV.

See, if you proppose measure X, then you're a baby-killing, spawn of Satan, heartless so and so.Unless you're in my party, in which case you're a Saint sent by God himself to illuminate the world.

It's hard to have a rational convesation in such terms.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
January 30th, 2014 at 10:42:12 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: boymimbo

Welcome me!

I was hoping this day would come. Not only could you supply a much needed "anti" viewpoint for my gun thread (it's currently just a bunch of pro's with a touch of rxwine), but AZD is here and I enjoy debates between you two. In other words, there's been a bit too much likemindedness. I look forward to your opposing viewpoints =)

I also notice there's a very heavy east coast representation here. Face, boymimbo, AZD, OG, Flea, Paco, FrG, aceofspades, OneNickel, JB... hmmmm.

Anyways... bienvenue!
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
January 30th, 2014 at 10:47:01 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Face
I was hoping this day would come. Not only could you supply a much needed "anti" viewpoint for my gun thread (it's currently just a bunch of pro's with a touch of rxwine), but AZD is here and I enjoy debates between you two. In other words, there's been a bit too much likemindedness. I look forward to your opposing viewpoints =)

Maybe we can host "Crossfire!"????
The President is a fink.
January 30th, 2014 at 10:58:53 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23

I also notice there's a very heavy east coast representation here. Face, boymimbo, AZD, OG, Flea, Paco, FrG, aceofspades, OneNickel, JB... hmmmm.

Anyways... bienvenue!

Damn right coasters... :)
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
January 30th, 2014 at 1:37:27 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: AZDuffman
Maybe we can host "Crossfire!"????

I'll be the host, since I'm one of those flippy floppy guys without a side to call my own =D
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
January 30th, 2014 at 2:08:27 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Welcome to Limbo Boymimbo!

Well, it's kinda like where not much happens, at least compared to the other place.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 30th, 2014 at 7:33:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I'll be the host, since I'm one of those flippy floppy guys without a side to call my own =D

Perhaps we should do a podcast series?
The President is a fink.
January 31st, 2014 at 3:55:57 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Face, boymimbo, AZD, OG, Flea, Paco, FrG, aceofspades, OneNickel, JB, chickenman... hmmmm.

Anyways... bienvenue!
But I don't say much as most of these threads simply aren't of interest. Nothing personal :P
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
Page 1 of 212>