Fishing With Face

Page 33 of 33« First<30313233
August 30th, 2018 at 5:08:32 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 54
Family in Davie, Florida terrorized by six foot lizard hanging around their back yard. Worried about kids, dogs, etc. Its an invasive species but its legal to import it and harbor it. Apparently escaped from a person in the neighborhood but won't return home. Trappers can't get near it.

I don't see why they can't wait until the lizard enters their swimming pool again and then just drain the pool until the lizard is trapped by low water and sheet walls?

Family willing to pay but even experts can't get near it.

For some unknown reason, trapping a lizard is only possible on a sunny day. Rainy or overcast days and trappers don't bother to show up since they think its futile.
September 11th, 2018 at 11:55:32 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 18
Any more carb stories?
Everyone gets thrown from the plane to maintain altitude
September 11th, 2018 at 12:06:30 PM permalink
Face
Administrator
Threads: 61
Quote: petroglyph
Any more carb stories?

Not looking like it.

I dropped it to my wrench day after Labor; figured it's a truck engine so going to the local garage was appropriate lol. He was willing, but I think he forgot about it as it's been 10 days and no word. And since I gave it to him specifically trying to get it done quick since my sad ass vacay starts today and I still don't have it, I reckon my boat season is over and my vacay is going to consist of another one - man motor pull. Weee.

Plenty of shaden if you wanna watch me rebuild my first V6 with the same no education i do all my s@#$ with lol. But boating looks over, and fishing won't pick back up for another month when they start running up north. Am planning a bit of production for then, but for now, nothing for ya but to point and laugh at me =/
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
September 11th, 2018 at 12:35:52 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 18
Quote: Face
Not looking like it.

I dropped it to my wrench day after Labor; figured it's a truck engine so going to the local garage was appropriate lol. He was willing, but I think he forgot about it as it's been 10 days and no word. And since I gave it to him specifically trying to get it done quick since my sad ass vacay starts today and I still don't have it, I reckon my boat season is over and my vacay is going to consist of another one - man motor pull. Weee.
What vehicle/boat/plane did you drop off?

Quote:
Plenty of shaden if you wanna watch me rebuild my first V6 with the same no education i do all my s@#$ with lol.
pain is a great teacher Sure, better you than me.

Quote:
But boating looks over, and fishing won't pick back up for another month when they start running up north. Am planning a bit of production for then, but for now, nothing for ya but to point and laugh at me =/
The only way I would have possibly known first, is I already bled there.

I was wondering if you were familiar with the miracle of Joy soap and an oil sheen?
Everyone gets thrown from the plane to maintain altitude
Page 33 of 33« First<30313233