1 vote (14.28%)
2 votes (28.57%)
1 vote (14.28%)
3 votes (42.85%)

7 members have voted

March 13th, 2014 at 8:27:33 AM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
I see you, Wizard, as an under the radar type, able to manipulate yourself into the final 6 or so before being blindsided by your willingness to trust too must and your inability to win physical challenges (due to your age vs the rest of the competition, not an insult). You would have to practice your bluffs.

You have enough fame for you to try out and I think someone would make a decent video, and you're quirky enough I think to be a solid contender for the show.

My wife is a big fan of the show, and I watch the show with a bit of interest,
March 13th, 2014 at 8:52:41 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: boymimbo
I see you, Wizard, as an under the radar type, able to manipulate yourself into the final 6 or so before being blindsided by your willingness to trust too must and your inability to win physical challenges (due to your age vs the rest of the competition, not an insult). You would have to practice your bluffs.

You have enough fame for you to try out and I think someone would make a decent video, and you're quirky enough I think to be a solid contender for the show.

My wife is a big fan of the show, and I watch the show with a bit of interest,

I think you should try out for The Amazing Race if you're going to do any of these shows. It's easily the best of them IMO. I don't know who you should pair up with, though. But you would easily make the finals with your talents at puzzle solving, physical exertion, and world traveling. You also fit a demographic I don't think they've had on, so that would help get you through the selection process.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
March 13th, 2014 at 9:28:43 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: beachbumbabs
I think you should try out for The Amazing Race if you're going to do any of these shows. It's easily the best of them IMO. I don't know who you should pair up with, though.

Evenbob!
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 13th, 2014 at 9:58:41 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Face
I think you have to be a sort of caricature to get on. Just turn your math nerd knob to 11, and let 'er rip. Oh, and be full of yourself. TV land doesn't like humility. Douchebags are "in" these days.

Thanks. Good advice. Anybody want to help me make the video?
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
March 13th, 2014 at 10:19:33 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Quote: Wizard
Thanks. Good advice. Anybody want to help me make the video?

If you're serious about this, when I come out next month, I'll try to help.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
March 13th, 2014 at 10:52:22 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: beachbumbabs
If you're serious about this, when I come out next month, I'll try to help.

Laughing will not be allowed. Can you live with that condition?
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
March 13th, 2014 at 11:59:50 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Quote: Wizard
Laughing will not be allowed. Can you live with that condition?

Of course! I'm already picturing you climbing Red Rock with pencils sticking out of your pocket protector, riding your unicycle while punching your calculator, showing off your Mr. Blackjack chip riffling skills, and getting bounced from the Bellagio pit (filmed with a secret camera). You'll be a shoo-in.
Page 2 of 2<12