Malaysian Jet

April 26th, 2014 at 3:50:30 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
The Battle between North and South.

It seems that missing airliner having taken a Southern route is based on a mathematical analysis of the data-less pings from the plane to the satellite and the speed of the satellite at that time including the satellite's wobble. However, the report issued does not contain the data and some have analyzed the depicted routes and related the diagrams to cartoons.

It seems the Immarsat report is a continuation of the lack of transparecny that has existed from the start. Now the data is to be amended by a consideration as to the temperature at which the aircraft and satellite equipment would have been working.

I await the results of the amended report with fascination but no faith in the honesty of its authors. I realize that various military types do not want the capabilities revealed, which is why civilian satellite images are not optimal. Optimal is left to the military and the degree of its performance is kept secret, though perhaps this is unwise and unnecessary.
April 26th, 2014 at 5:07:00 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Will be interesting to see the amended guess here. Remaining to be resolved however are the supposed pings which were reported with confidence. Were they artifacts after all?
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
April 26th, 2014 at 6:42:57 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Anything from routine ocean noises that were misinterpreted by hopeful listeners to equipment that was being carried on the ship doing the listening. And I would include "purely politically motivated reception" by some nations. It seems that if a USA ship heard pings, a Chinese ship suddenly heard pings too. Were the news bulletins coming from acoustic engineers or political officers?
April 27th, 2014 at 4:27:04 PM permalink
Fleastiff
AF 447 was found only when they started looking very close to the LKP and perhaps we should start there again rather than a thousand miles off Perth, Australia?
April 28th, 2014 at 4:17:37 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Australian firm claims wreckage is in Bay of Bengal roughly on a course consistent with attempt to reach nearest airport at time of initial turn off course.

Most discussion sites have deleted anything about GeoResonance or its claims to have localized the wreckage as scientifically absurd.
April 28th, 2014 at 5:51:42 PM permalink
Tomspur
Threads: 4
I think I asked this question previously......It does seem like a restructuring deal is what they require at the moment. They loosely compare SIA and what they had done earlier to what is needed. I don't think that is fair as SIA is now a major hub in Asia to Africa, Europe, USA and Australasia.....something that took a whole lot more than just restructuring or selling off assets like Caesars did.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/aviation/malaysia-airlines-mh370-disappearance-may-be-final-straw-for-airline-20140429-37eg4.html
July 17th, 2014 at 11:18:00 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Can you believe a Malaysian Jet was shot down? You have to wonder if there is a connection.
July 17th, 2014 at 4:20:41 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Pacomartin
Can you believe a Malaysian Jet was shot down? You have to wonder if there is a connection.

The only connections will be dishonesty, incompetence and duplicity.
July 17th, 2014 at 5:24:35 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Note to self: on intercontinental flights check if airliner will be flying over a war zone before buying ticket.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 17th, 2014 at 5:45:20 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
When the Korean jet was shot down in the 80's,
Reagan rushed to the WH from his vacation and
blasted the event. Obama went to fundraiser
and cracked jokes. The reporters said there
were audible gasps from the crowd at his
insensitivity. Even CNN took him to task.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.