Climate Change -- conspiracy theory or is it time we all drive a Prius?

February 25th, 2021 at 4:34:51 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Missing the point actually. The money goes to the institutions pushing the global warming hoax. Just because she cannot cut it in the real world and hides there she need not be so bitter.

So now you're claiming the scientists are working for the institutions to get big grants while they take the peanuts. Nope, pretty sure that's not the accusations being made.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 25th, 2021 at 5:25:47 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
So now you're claiming the scientists are working for the institutions to get big grants while they take the peanuts. Nope, pretty sure that's not the accusations being made.

I am saying what I always said. That global warming is a scam and the people putting out the scam are doing it for the money. If you claim global warming the money keeps flowing. Have you never heard of the job title "grant writer?"
The President is a fink.
February 25th, 2021 at 6:49:23 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I am saying what I always said. That global warming is a scam and the people putting out the scam are doing it for the money. If you claim global warming the money keeps flowing. Have you never heard of the job title "grant writer?"

Let me correct you. Global warming is a FACT. Our responses to it may include hundreds of scams.
February 25th, 2021 at 7:09:42 AM permalink
rxwine

I'm not interested in more BS from you, but post any facts that are not your opinion.

Whatcha you going to tell me about grants other than you think Universities are running a scam for climate change money?

Prove it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 25th, 2021 at 7:22:05 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO
Let me correct you. Global warming is a FACT. Our responses to it may include hundreds of scams.

I am not saying that you are wrong but over wat time period is the study using? I would personally think most of the data is based on such a short period of time that what we see may just be variance. The earth is over 4 billion years old and my guess is that we don't have enough proven data from the first 3.9 billion years to prove anything.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 25th, 2021 at 7:37:04 AM permalink
AZDuffman
I'm not interested in more BS from you, but post any facts that are not your opinion.

Whatcha you going to tell me about grants other than you think Universities are running a scam for climate change money?

Prove it.

Prove it? Every "answer" involves more money for them. All the proof that is needed.
The President is a fink.
February 25th, 2021 at 7:38:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO

Well, yes, 10000 years ago there were glaciers halfway down North America. Your saying it is a "fact" is same as me saying the sun shines is a fact. Saying we cause the sun to shine is a scam.
The President is a fink.
February 25th, 2021 at 8:22:03 AM permalink
rxwine
Prove it? Every "answer" involves more money for them. All the proof that is needed.

So, you’re saying the vast majority of the climate scientist only produce climate change due to money. Otherwise they wouldn’t bother.

That means the vast majority are just frauds.

You’d think Trump and all the deniers would have conducted a serious federal investigation by now if there was more than a hint of truth. We’d at least have some major investigation concluding or ongoing, Think how much credit he could have gotten for exposing a worldwide scam.

Get a clue. Because you don’t have one.
February 25th, 2021 at 8:32:10 AM permalink
AZDuffman
So, you’re saying the vast majority of the climate scientist only produce climate change due to money. Otherwise they wouldn’t bother.

That means the vast majority are just frauds.

You’d think Trump and all the deniers would have conducted a serious federal investigation by now if there was more than a hint of truth. We’d at least have some major investigation concluding or ongoing, Think how much credit he could have gotten for exposing a worldwide scam.

Get a clue. Because you don’t have one.

Investigate what? This is how the system is set up. In the 70s it was global cooling. There is a whole industry of places that live off government grants. And yes, if not for the grants they would not produce the "evidence." FOLLOW THE MONEY.
The President is a fink.
February 25th, 2021 at 8:45:53 AM permalink
rxwine
Investigate what? This is how the system is set up. In the 70s it was global cooling. There is a whole industry of places that live off government grants. And yes, if not for the grants they would not produce the "evidence." FOLLOW THE MONEY.

I'm all about getting rid of scammers. Obviously there is always going to be scammers for anything. Scammers for crippled children. Scammers for Jesus. You name IT. So, it's not about some scam, it's about MASSIVE FRAUD.

BUT, guess not. It's just your fantasy. You wish it was a scam.