Another Viral Video...

Page 38 of 40« First<353637383940>
November 24th, 2019 at 11:28:36 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob

No pics of Frodo?

I think they still have the recreated Hobbit set there somewhere.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 7th, 2019 at 6:05:34 PM permalink
rxwine
I finally remembered there was a clip from this year's Grammy Awards I wanted to check out.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 11th, 2021 at 8:43:36 AM permalink
rxwine
Look how hard this is to put out.

I didn't see it on Youtube, but there's a video of people in an elevator in China from May 10, and the electric battery bursts into flames. Not only were they in the elevator, but the door closed and they had no water. They both started the same way, fizzing and smoke then burst into flames.

May 11th, 2021 at 2:06:29 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
When the ship went down in 1975
it was a pretty big deal. When this
song came out in 76 it was a monster
hit. Haunting is the best way to
describe it. Some of the best lyrics
ever.

T'was the witch of November come stealing..

C'mon..

Lots of great comments.

I think that may be the best song ever written. Having grown up on the Great Lakes that song means a lot to me. The only thing I don't like is that it is inaccurate as the ship was heading to Detroit and not Cleveland.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
May 11th, 2021 at 2:56:31 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: DRich
When the ship went down in 1975
it was a pretty big deal. When this
song came out in 76 it was a monster
hit. Haunting is the best way to
describe it. Some of the best lyrics
ever.

T'was the witch of November come stealing..

C'mon..

Lots of great comments.

I think that may be the best song ever written. Having grown up on the Great Lakes that song means a lot to me. The only thing I don't like is that it is inaccurate as the ship was heading to Detroit and not Cleveland.

Another great Canadian song.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 11th, 2021 at 7:00:17 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: kenarman

Another great Canadian song.

I have no idea what that means.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
May 11th, 2021 at 7:08:34 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: DRich
I have no idea what that means.

Gordon Lightfoot who wrote and sang the song is a Canadian.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 1st, 2021 at 2:57:48 PM permalink
rxwine
Dogs did what you'd want them to do.

June 1st, 2021 at 5:06:47 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
That dog did what everyone in bear country warns dog owners about. That dog went right to the bear and started trouble, as soon as the bear tagged it on the nose that dog ran right back toward the owner for protection.

That happens up north and the dogs cause the bears to charge into humans, causing confrontation. Need to train the dog to just alarm the owners that something out there needs attention, not lure it back to the house.

I really admire the woman though, huge balls. At about 27 she's saying something about that "loco" dog. haha. I get it.

But obviously this isn't "bear country".
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
June 28th, 2021 at 4:09:00 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine

"Mile 58 Sterling hwy , person bit by bear. Not sure of attack location. Russian River, Skilak area.
Was bitten on a trail and made it to his truck , then drove to mile 58. Would be a better landing area possibly. Troopers on scene.
LifeMed not needed ❤ Brown Bear. Two bites, one to arm and shoulder.
AK Wildlife Troopers
Type: Bear Attack
Dispatch Text:
On June 27, 2021, at approximately 1938 hours, Alaska Wildlife Troopers in Soldotna were notified of a bear attack in Cooper Landing. Wildlife Troopers responded to the scene. Based on a preliminary investigation, an adult male was hiking on the Kenai River Trail with a dog when we encountered a sow brown bear and two cubs. The adult male’s dog chased the bear which caused the sow to charge the hiker. The hiker reported that he was bitten on the arm by the bear and he then entered the Kenai River. The bear followed him into the river and bit him once more on the shoulder. The bear then retreated from the area, and the hiker returned to his vehicle where he contacted emergency services. EMS transported the hiker to a Kenai Peninsula area hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries. The bear has not been located by law enforcement. The hiker did have bear spray but was unable to deploy it. The hiker’s dog, a 13-month-old border collie is still missing, if anyone encounters a loose border collie in the area please call Alaska Wildlife Troopers at (907) 262-4573. The Kenai River Trail near Skilak Lake has been closed by the US Fish and Wildlife Service.
Posted on 6/28/2021 11:29:40 AM by DPS\ajmcdanie"

My bolding, just saw this. Good dogs, but in bear country they cause owners to get bit if they can't be controlled.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
Page 38 of 40« First<353637383940>