Another Viral Video...

June 10th, 2015 at 1:17:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
This was an IN Walmart a couple days ago.
The only guy with any balls is the kid. He
keeps trying to protect his mom and the
adults tell him to stop, so he marches up
and says 'tell me what to do, then.' Great
kid. The action starts about minute in.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 10th, 2015 at 1:24:46 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
That could be one of the saddest most disturbing videos I have ever seen. I feel so bad for that kid and just flabbergasted no one stopped them.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
June 10th, 2015 at 1:34:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Why does the blond need a handicap cart
when she clearly has nothing wrong with
her.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 10th, 2015 at 1:51:19 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
That kid is gonna grow up to rob one of us some day =/

You don't get on the YouTubes much, do you FrG? This unfortunately is pretty tame compared to many. I'm sure I could find something in 15 seconds that would send you to confession, as you would be powerless but to think some pretty horrible thoughts after viewing it.

That's was some Benny Hinn type s$%^ there though, wasn't it? All crippled up in the motorized cart, then praise Jeebus, she's on her feet and throwing hands.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
June 10th, 2015 at 1:59:22 PM permalink
Evenbob
"White trash at it's finest" says an onlooker.
If it had been two fat black women, nobody
would have said anything, too much screaming
would be going on.
June 10th, 2015 at 2:00:45 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Face
You don't get on the YouTubes much, do you FrG? This unfortunately is pretty tame compared to many. I'm sure I could find something in 15 seconds that would send you to confession, as you would be powerless but to think some pretty horrible thoughts after viewing it.

If I watch too much of the Jerry Springer type crap on youtube, I'm pretty sure I will suffer mental deterioration. Too much crap in, leads to crap out eventually!
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 10th, 2015 at 2:12:39 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: FrGamble
... and just flabbergasted no one stopped them.

Thank our litigious society for that. "Heroes" have no place anymore. If that man had grabbed one and pulled her off, I guarantee he would've been sued and held liable for every fake injury and/or sexual groping she would've claimed. It's the way of the world now. Hell, even I've been kicked out of bars for breaking up fights. I saved some kid an asswhooping and the bar from damages, didn't matter. I touched someone, I had to go. I didn't even hit the punk or threaten him in the least.

You hear trouble, you go the other way. Anything less puts you at risk.

Feel free to work to change this. Some people need a good smiting, and I'd be happy to oblige =p
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
June 11th, 2015 at 7:01:48 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Why does the blond need a handicap cart
when she clearly has nothing wrong with
her.

She might be in the shape she is in because she prefers to ride?

While I do have the question of why a guy was filming nothing in a WMT, this shows what I keep saying is the collapse of society. Happening at the bottom part first as would be expected, but you have to think this started over nothing. One more thing, this is the kind of people I tell you about that I see at the courthouse. Just look at them and see how they do not look "complete." Imagine how they would look at a job interview or dealing with some kind of government official. They are just a total mess.
The President is a fink.
June 11th, 2015 at 12:21:51 PM permalink
Evenbob
It started with taking school dress codes
away in the 70's. Those kids are parents
now, raising kids who never eat a meal
at the table, and think a T shirt and flip
flops are appropriate for every occasion.
June 11th, 2015 at 12:44:39 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?