In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 14th, 2019 at 2:12:26 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Shrek
New York City Is Ending a Ban on Gay Conversion Therapy. Here’s Why.

Never understood why gay conversion therapy is so "controversial" in the first place. If it's "forced", then yeah, I agree that that's bad.

But if someone WANTS to go to gay conversion therapy, then that CHOICE should absolutely be available. After all, aren't libbies supposed to be pro-choice?? (This just shows that libbies like to cherry pick when it comes to allowing "choice".)

It looks like they know it is unconstitutional. And worse for them, it would fall under the same "right to privacy" as abortion does, so if it was upheld then Roe v. Wade cracks and crumbles.
The President is a fink.
September 14th, 2019 at 2:18:20 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
Would mean more work for me if it keeps getting hotter.

Peace with Yemen is impossible as it is Iran that is firing up Yemen.
Iran doesn't want conflict.

They haven't started a war in over 200 years. Their main problem, like a lot of country's, is being born on top of so much of our oil.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 14th, 2019 at 2:35:34 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph
Iran doesn't want conflict.

They haven't started a war in over 200 years. Their main problem, like a lot of country's, is being born on top of so much of our oil.

Iran has been running proxy wars for decades.
The President is a fink.
September 14th, 2019 at 2:41:04 PM permalink
petroglyph
Iran has been running proxy wars for decades.
Does Iran have a right to defend itself?
September 14th, 2019 at 2:45:13 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph
Does Iran have a right to defend itself?

Not a matter of a "right." A matter of their interests conflict with ours. Luckily Trump seems level-headed enough not to directly attack them.
The President is a fink.
September 14th, 2019 at 2:58:25 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Nothing wrong with a direct attack on Iran, providing we win!
September 14th, 2019 at 3:18:36 PM permalink
petroglyph
Not a matter of a "right." A matter of their interests conflict with ours. Luckily Trump seems level-headed enough not to directly attack them.
He is going to have to do something to support the dollar.

Sanctions have forced Iran into strength. I don't think we can afford a war with Iran, unless we use nukes early.
September 15th, 2019 at 11:48:50 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
And worse for them, it would fall under the same "right to privacy" as abortion does, so if it was upheld then Roe v. Wade cracks and crumbles.

That's what cracks me up about libbies. They have no shame when one of their views is in direct conflict with another.

Ex: They think it's fine for libbie business owners to kick Trump supporters out of a restaurant, yet they throw a temper tantrum when a conservative business owner refuses to make a gay wedding cake. 😂

Ex: And they get their panties all ruffled just because of Trump's locker room TALK, yet they defend Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy to the end when those guys actually harassed women with their ACTIONS. Go figure lol. 🤣
September 17th, 2019 at 12:35:20 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Police departments are starting to use this Kevlar bola device as an addition or alternative to other methods.

While I was looking at this, I noticed another item police are using. It fires a tracking device that sticks on a moving car, so police can track a car even if they lose sight of it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 18th, 2019 at 12:17:24 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Federal Reserve is up to something.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?