In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 22nd, 2019 at 3:53:49 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Hardly a surprise. I don't know if linen tablecloths even exist anymore. probably made in China and probably mislabeled.
September 22nd, 2019 at 3:59:12 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
Do people still ride trains long distances? From what I have seen it is more expensive and takes longer than flying. Commuter trains still make sense but not long distance travel.

I generally only book trains in 3 areas
Amtrak Northeast Corridor
London to Paris or vice versa through the Chunnel
Thalys Amsterdam to Paris or vice versa
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 22nd, 2019 at 4:51:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Do people still ride trains long distances? From what I have seen it is more expensive and takes longer than flying. Commuter trains still make sense but not long distance travel.

Probably do it because you want to, not because it makes the most sense. Or you don't like flying. It's got to beat riding a greyhound bus.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 22nd, 2019 at 4:54:56 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3

We have checked out long distance trains from time to time, and that is true, they are more expensive and do take much longer.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
September 23rd, 2019 at 12:23:22 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
In the US alone you can probably name every body area that was deemed too much skin. I remember in grade school it was dresses above the knee. Or bare midriffs. Cetain clothes were deemed unacceptable like tube tops. Later mini skirts. 2 piece bathng suits. Unlike today, it was definitely a no no for a women to be showing any butt cheeks on the beach. Did I forget anything? Edited, I just remember hot pants getting banned.

Quote:
IN February, when it was cold enough that few would want to go topless in the community north of Denver, the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a federal judge's conclusion that the law amounted to unconstitutional discrimination. It was based on "negative stereotypes depicting women's breasts, but not men's
breasts, as sex objects," the court concluded.

The ruling rejected the city's concern that striking down the ordinance would lead to women "parading in front of elementary schools or swimming topless in the public pool." The nearby communities of Boulder and Denver allow female toplessness, but there was no evidence of "any harmful fallout" in those cities, the court said.

Fort Collins decided this month not to appeal the decision, having spent more than $300,000 defending the law. And now the city has formally removed the law from its public nudity statutes. The prohibition on public exposure of breasts by women and girls over 10 years old is now gone from the city code as of this week.

With no guarantee of success in the Supreme Court, the city council concluded "that the money was just better spent on other city priorities," said Tyler Marr, a Fort Collins government spokesman. The decision not to fight the ban effectively makes it legal for women to go topless in the six states that fall under the 10th Circuit: Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma.

Most other courts have rejected equal-protection challenges to bans on female toplessness, as the Tenth Circuit acknowledged in its February ruling, saying "ours is the minority viewpoint."

But the ruling said the trend has been toward "requiring more⁠— not less— judicial scrutiny when asserted physical differences are raised to justify gender-based discrimination."

A challenge to a local topless ban in New Hampshire is now pending before the US Supreme Court, brought by three women who appeared topless at a lakeside beach. The state supreme court acknowledged that the law threats men and women differently. But it said public exposure of the female breast "almost invariably conveys sexual overtones."

The U.S. Supreme Court will announce later this year whether it will hear the case.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/topless-women-win-big-as-colorado-city-drops-ban/ar-AAHykcp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 23rd, 2019 at 1:25:36 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: ams288
he saw me at the movies last night, thought I looked “fine as hell” (his actual words), and he wants me to bang his brains out.

I just threw up in my mouth.................

keep this crap to yourself brotha!!!

WE DON'T WANT TO HERE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 23rd, 2019 at 2:33:54 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: YeahBaby

+1
The President is a fink.
September 23rd, 2019 at 5:42:47 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: YeahBaby

Could you please stick to either posting as YeahBaby or as Shrek. Pick one or the other.

No one respects either account, so there's no reason to keep hopping between the two.

And BTW, I did "bang his brains out." It was great. Hope you don't choke on your vomit. lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 23rd, 2019 at 5:50:46 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
Could you please stick to either posting as YeahBaby or as Shrek. Pick one or the other.

No one respects either account, so there's no reason to keep hopping between the two.

And BTW, I did "bang his brains out." It was great. Hope you don't choke on your vomit. lol

Why do you feel the need to brag about your going down on other guys? Do you see anyone else here talking about their sex life? At tle least keep it in the gay group.
The President is a fink.
September 23rd, 2019 at 5:56:28 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Why do you feel the need to brag about your going down on other guys?

Where did I brag about "going down" on anyone? I didn't go down on him. lol

Quote:
Do you see anyone else here talking about their sex life? At tle least keep it in the gay group.

I see certain members often mention their lack of a sex life. Some pretend it's by choice, others are more open about how hard it is to find a date these days.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman