In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 23rd, 2019 at 2:31:35 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: fleaswatter
Quote: SOOPOO
ams did not post that he went down on the guy. He posted that he banged him, or something like that. The spirit of the post was what offended AZ, flea, Shrek, not the exact sex act ams performed.

And one thing I can assure you, after reading ams' thousands of posts, is that he is not ashamed of what he did with/to the guy.

emphasis in above paragraph is mine.

I do not know if you are referring to me or fleastiff.

If you are referring to me, I have not responded in any way to the post you were referring to.

MAGA

My error. I was referring to you. I'll take 3 lashes.... Sorry....
September 23rd, 2019 at 4:26:27 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: rxwine
If you didn't complain when the Pete BUTTCRACK thread was made, can't see why you complain about what ams says.

Or do you LIKE thinking about BUTTCRACK?

Is there a list of dirty words we can't use on this site? Or is it subjective (and dependent upon whether a moderator catches the word)?

I like Pete Buttigieg and I find the "Buttcrack" term offensive in this context because I think it's a homophobic reference to his sexual orientation.
September 23rd, 2019 at 4:51:50 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: reno
the "Buttcrack" term offensive
lol

Maybe you should be more concerned about your own username.

Lots of libbies would find your username offensive because Johnny Cash said he "shot a man in reno just to watch him die". That means he used a gun to shoot somebody. Libbies don't like guns. Libbies get very triggered by guns (no pun intended).

So "reno" should be a dirty word too. 👍
September 23rd, 2019 at 5:02:02 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Is there a list of dirty words we can't use on this site? Or is it subjective (and dependent upon whether a moderator catches the word)?

I like Pete Buttigieg and I find the "Buttcrack" term offensive in this context because I think it's a homophobic reference to his sexual orientation.

Its a pretty hateful name for thread.
A lot of hate on this board directed at gays.
Sad
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 23rd, 2019 at 5:12:31 PM permalink
Shrek
Quote: terapined
Its a pretty hateful name for thread.

Good lord, so the guy who called other members "pedophiles" and who supports BLM (a racist hate group) is now complaining about hate?!

And guys like reno who stayed silent at the "pedophile" charge are now offended by the word "Buttcrack"?!

Now I've heard it all man. Now I've heard it all. 😒
September 23rd, 2019 at 7:30:38 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
The US is spending more for each carrier than Iran spends for it's entire military. And the carriers don't even work. They will probably never work. But our Navy is accepting delivery of them, without the ability to launch the new F-35's, or the elevators to raise munitions to the flight deck. The radar doesn't work, and the 13 billion cap for each of the 4 new Ford class carriers is only a starting point for how much these things will eventually cost.

https://news.usni.org/2019/06/03/congress-unhappy-with-ford-class-inability-to-deploy-with-f-35-fighters

Our potential enemy's know this and are just biding their time, waiting for us to collapse under our own spending.

https://www.rt.com/russia/469353-russia-weapons-aircraft-carriers/

"But the man in charge of the Russian Defense Ministry says his fellow Russians have no reasons to worry, because their taxpayer rubles are well spent.

“The US spends huge amounts of money on private military contractors, on aircraft carriers. Well, does Russia really need five to ten aircraft carrier strike groups, considering that we do not intend to attack anyone?”

Russia and China both have working ship killer missiles that can sink our ships at a fraction of the cost to build them, especially since so far they only have defensive military's. Russia spends less on their military than Saudi Arabia.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 24th, 2019 at 2:35:32 AM permalink
Shrek
Quote: AZDuffman
Quote: ams288
And BTW, I did "bang his brains out." It was great. Hope you don't choke on your vomit. lol
bout their sex life? At tle least keep it in the gay group.

Guess I missed that guy's message because I have him blocked. But after reading it now, I really really wish I missed it! 🤮

Sure hope he used protection. The libbies don't seem to get offended by his graphic description of gay sex, so they shouldn't get offended when I remind him to use protection because according to the National Health Service in the UK, "anyone can get HIV if they have unprotected sex, but gay men are one of the highest risk groups".

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/hiv-and-aids-what-are-the-risks-for-gay-men/

Just looking out for a fellow board member.
September 24th, 2019 at 2:53:12 AM permalink
Shrek
Quote: Shrek
the "Buttcrack" term offensive
lol

Maybe you should be more concerned about your own username.

Lots of libbies would find your username offensive because Johnny Cash said he "shot a man in reno just to watch him die". That means he used a gun to shoot somebody. Libbies don't like guns. Libbies get very triggered by guns (no pun intended).

So "reno" should be a dirty word too. 👍

I forgot to add that the Gayer Mayor is not a member here. He's a public figure just like Trump, so we can say whatever we want about him. Just like you can say whatever you want about Trump.
September 24th, 2019 at 4:50:54 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
Guess I missed that guy's message because I have him blocked. But after reading it now, I really really wish I missed it! 🤮

Sure hope he used protection. The libbies don't seem to get offended by his graphic description of gay sex, so they shouldn't get offended when I remind him to use protection because according to the National Health Service in the UK, "anyone can get HIV if they have unprotected sex, but gay men are one of the highest risk groups".

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/hiv-and-aids-what-are-the-risks-for-gay-men/

Just looking out for a fellow board member.

Don't worry about me YeahBaby, I'm on PReP.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 24th, 2019 at 11:59:39 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Could you please stick to either posting as YeahBaby or as Shrek. Pick one or the other.

No one respects either account, so there's no reason to keep hopping between the two.

Are they the same?
They seem to be furious at the left
Why?
Maybe they are posting from their Mother's basement
We share a lot on this site regarding vacations. Just took my RV on a 2 week trip. Planning on spending New Years eve in San Francisco seeing Dead and Company.
AMS goes to Vegas a lot. Face fishes in the islands. Wiz goes to Burning Man.
Life is good.
Maybe Yeababy and Shrek are angry because, well, nothing to look forward to living in Mom's basement
Is this the case Yeababy and Shrek? Every post is anger at the left. I have a variety of interests and post about them.
Would not surprise me if Fleaswatter is also posting from his or her mother's basement. Your only interest seems to be angry politics
How old are you guys or gals? Shrek? Fleaswatter? Yeababy?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"