In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

May 22nd, 2014 at 9:39:35 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: Dalex64
Like I said, a minimal effort to perform a simple google search.
And like I said, a 7-year-old article about a guy nobody has ever heard of?? lol...

Quote: Dalex64
I do find you amusing, though.
First you said I was "not worth talking to", but now I'm "amusing". Make up your mind. LOL
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
May 22nd, 2014 at 11:34:58 PM permalink
Beethoven
Oh boy, now we're gonna get to see the liberal double standard at play again:

Ex-CNN employee claims boss fired him for being gay, called him ‘flamboyant’ in $60 million suit

The libs loved the "It's a private business" argument when Mozilla fired Brendan Eich, when Condoleezza Rice got turned away from Rutgers, when Phil Robertson originally got booted from A&E, when Donald Sterling got banned from the NBA, etc.

But will libs go back to their whining ways now? They already started with the whole Jill Abramson firing, so let's see if they keep up the streak of hypocrisy.
May 23rd, 2014 at 3:01:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
[link-http://buzzpo.com/democratic-mayor-arrested-8-million-swindle-may-committed-voter-fraud/]Democrat Mayor commits voter fraud.

Shouldn't her defense be that there is no voter fraud and that is why we do not need Voter ID laws?
The President is a fink.
May 23rd, 2014 at 5:49:20 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Quote: Beethoven
Good lord, what the heck is this country coming to?

New York Radio Hosts Fired For Transgender Remarks
When Rochester goes bankrupt this will be part of the cause. If they were smart they'd make 'em use Nobamacare for the genital transfiguration
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
May 23rd, 2014 at 8:22:40 AM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: AZDuffman
Democrat Mayor commits voter fraud

Shouldn't her defense be that there is no voter fraud and that is why we do not need Voter ID laws?
Ah, she's black. So that means you're a mean racist for picking on her, AZ. ;) haha

Quote: chickenman
If they were smart they'd make 'em use Nobamacare for the genital transfiguration
LOL!
May 23rd, 2014 at 8:36:42 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
So what's the deal with Greg J. from Fox news getting drunk and arrested at the airport? He seemed normal and sane on TV but looked like a total mess in the mug shot.

Edit: Maybe he is a lib?
May 23rd, 2014 at 8:19:28 PM permalink
Beethoven
Two frightening incidents have been interpreted as warnings from drug cartels

Somebody had better tell these cartels to remember to get background checks before buying guns.....and that they won't be allowed to buy any guns at all if they have criminal records.....and that they can't have guns in gun-free zones...

That should teach those mean cartels!
May 23rd, 2014 at 9:19:24 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

I think it's time for another hashtag tweet from
Michelle. The last one worked so well.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 24th, 2014 at 4:33:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Two frightening incidents have been interpreted as warnings from drug cartels

Somebody had better tell these cartels to remember to get background checks before buying guns.....and that they won't be allowed to buy any guns at all if they have criminal records.....and that they can't have guns in gun-free zones...

Actually don't they first need to go to "sensitivity training" for putting those nooses up?
The President is a fink.
May 24th, 2014 at 7:04:56 AM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: AZDuffman
Actually don't they first need to go to "sensitivity training" for putting those nooses up?
...and isn't the noose a racist symbol, according to liberals??? We should make the cartels to go sensitivity training with Donald Sterling. LOL!