In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

March 6th, 2020 at 9:23:32 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
There is video of a pack of young men surrounding a young girl on the streets of NYC. They push her down and start stomping her. A few more run over to..... I thought save her..... but they just keep adding to the stomping! Around 20 when it was all said and done. The group were mostly wearing backpacks, like they were going to or from school. Once done they just mosey on off. This is a busy street. No help for the girl. I think with today's technology a good number of the assailants will be identifiable.
Anyone want to bet in Democrat NYC that NONE of the assailants will ever see a day in jail?

I think it happened yesterday
March 6th, 2020 at 10:41:36 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
There is video of a pack of young men surrounding a young girl on the streets of NYC. They push her down and start stomping her. A few more run over to..... I thought save her..... but they just keep adding to the stomping!

Pretty amazing. Can't tell the race
of the victim, they block her face.
Like a bunch of animals, sickening.

https://www.ktsm.com/news/sickening-video-15-year-old-girl-beaten-robbed-by-teen-mob-in-nyc-street-attack/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 6th, 2020 at 11:03:06 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Evenbob

https://www.ktsm.com/news/sickening-video-15-year-old-girl-beaten-robbed-by-teen-mob-in-nyc-street-attack/

Do you agree with me that most of the assailants appear to be kids on their way to or from school? maybe I'm making that up to fit a narrative...?
But just IMAGINE being a teacher in that school!!!!!
March 6th, 2020 at 11:06:00 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Do you agree with me that most of the assailants appear to be kids on their way to or from school?

Definitely students, they all have
backpacks. HS kids, all Black. I
imagine the victim was Black also.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 6th, 2020 at 11:07:41 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: Evenbob

She probably didn't give them their "props"
March 6th, 2020 at 11:12:55 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
She could have been recognized as a girlfriend of a rival gang.

Although in the face of a dozen thugs, some people don’t realize they are not Bruce Lee and start running their mouths, which could account for all the unnecessary piling on.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 9th, 2020 at 3:45:47 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
This is rich
On one of the biggest news days ever. Historic stock meltdown, the virus and all the major cancellations, Italy lockdown
I turn to foxnews to see how they are reporting
A Bernie Sanders town hall
WTF
Will conservatives actually watch Bernie answer question after question after question ect.
Fox desperate to promote Bernie over one of the biggest news days ever.
amazing
Foxnews viewers have got to be checking out main stream media tonight, no way they are listening to Bernie
LOL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 9th, 2020 at 11:38:22 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
March 10th, 2020 at 12:17:29 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
There is video of a pack of young men surrounding a young girl on the streets of NYC.

There was a another attack yesterday. Woman attacked by at least eight men.

"The gang — all in their late teens to 20s — stomped, punched and kicked her in the head and body, before robbing her of her purse, wallet and the pricey basketball shoes, cops said."

Eleven suspects in the earlier attack were released without bail.
March 10th, 2020 at 3:21:57 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tanko
leven suspects in the earlier attack were released without bail.

Don't thank me, thank a NYC Democrat voter for that.
The President is a fink.