richest man in the world,
Elon Musk. He has a built
in 80 million fan base. DC
is scared to death he will
ruin the cash cow that has
enriched elected officials
forever. He just might do
it.

If I were a religious man, I’d be praying right now that he attempts to start a third party. It would wipe out the GOP. What a shame.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 15th, 2021 at 5:59:59 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
If I were a religious man, I’d be praying right now that he attempts to start a third party. It would wipe out the GOP. What a shame.

Agree that Trump has the ability to dismantle the Republican Party. But he does not have the ability to form a party that will contend successfully with the Democrats on a national level. He essentially just proved that in November.

I’ll pander to AZ and EB.... if the Democrats could steal the election from the Republicans, imagine how easy it will be to steal the election from whatever new party Trump forms....
January 15th, 2021 at 7:20:30 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
If Joe Biden did the same thing, you’d call it “dementia.”

Bahahahahaha!!! 15-LOVE
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 15th, 2021 at 7:21:20 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: SOOPOO
I agree with you. I abhor cigarettes. But, right or wrong, I own stick in cigarette companies. As much as I hate cigarettes I am totally for the right to kill yourself with the cancer sticks if you want to. There are people who won’t invest in companies they deem unethical for one reason or another. I guess we are not that type of investor.

When you owe me dinner in 2024, I want to get it in a lounge/restaurant that allows smoking at the bar. JK
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 15th, 2021 at 7:23:54 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: SOOPOO
Agree that Trump has the ability to dismantle the Republican Party. But he does not have the ability to form a party that will contend successfully with the Democrats on a national level. He essentially just proved that in November.

I’ll pander to AZ and EB.... if the Democrats could steal the election from the Republicans, imagine how easy it will be to steal the election from whatever new party Trump forms....

I agree 100%. He had Party Trump AND the Republicans backing him and still lost mightily.

Face it, your dude (not meaning SOOPOO) sucks and was a s****y President.
January 15th, 2021 at 10:41:08 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Mission146

Face it, your dude (not meaning SOOPOO) sucks and was a s****y President.

LOLOL! Uh Huh, sure. That's how he
he got over 80 million to vote for
him and give him the biggest
landslide victory in history. By
being a crappy president.

You want truly crappy, look at
Jimma Carter. Know nothing
do nothing scared of his own
shadow crappiest president of
all time. And he LOST in a Reagan
landslide in 1980, his own people
deserted him. The opposite of
what happened with Trump.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 15th, 2021 at 12:16:25 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote:
MANTEO, N.C. (AP) — THE State Archives of North Carolina is looking for help in transcribing hundreds of old records with handwriting that one expert described as “colonial chicken scratch.”

The Virginian-Pilot reported last week that some of the documents are 300 years old.

The state has put the records on a website called Transcribe NC. Volunteers can take a stab at deciphering what they say.

The task won't be easy. The documents are written in an outdated style with large swirls, twists and tails reminiscent of hieroglyphics. But the site does offer a tutorial on how to decode the writings.

“Seventeenth and 18th-century handwriting can be very difficult for us to decipher — especially for 21st-century students, many of whom never learned cursive,” said Adrienne Berney, outreach coordinator for the State Archives of North Carolina.

Many of the documents are court records from before the Revolutionary War. There are also Slave trade documents as well as treaties with Native Americans and letters from both World Wars.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/north-carolina/articles/2020-12-28/state-wants-help-deciphering-old-hand-written-documents
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 15th, 2021 at 12:46:38 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/north-carolina/articles/2020-12-28/state-wants-help-deciphering-old-hand-written-documents

Been there, done that, at least to the 1700s.
The President is a fink.
January 15th, 2021 at 1:03:11 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: Evenbob
His
poll numbers have stayed
the same or have gone
up since Jan 6th.

If by "stayed the same" you mean, ties his all-time low, then yeah.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3686

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

No, Trump's poll numbers have not stayed the same. Check out the graph. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

I love it when people say for YEARS that "polls don't matter" and then cite fake poll numbers as proof of...something? Cracks me up.
January 15th, 2021 at 7:10:23 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I'm not sure what the Left hopes
to gain by making a martyr out
of a president who just won a
landslide victory with over
80 million votes.
He can't
be punished by the Senate after
he leaves office, the best
constitutional scholars in
the country agree on that.
All they're doing is pissing
off Trump's base more then
they already are.

Laura Ingraham said the
other night the Left has
three main problems, One,
collectively they aren't very
bright. Two, they are their
own worst enemy. I can't
remember the third one.
This impeachment nonsense
means even less than the
first one did. It's kids
throwing a tantrum.
Embarrassing themselves
in front of the whole world.

What? 80 million? You must be talking about President-Elect Biden, the only candidate in American history to breach the 80 mil marker?

President Trump barely scrapped 70.....

What they're really afraid of is
Trump will start a populist
3rd party that can wipe out
the other 2 parties. His
poll numbers have stayed
the same or have gone
up since Jan 6th. He has the
support of people like the
richest man in the world,
Elon Musk. He has a built
in 80 million fan base. DC
is scared to death he will
ruin the cash cow that has
enriched elected officials
forever. He just might do
it.

Literally nobody is afraid of this. This is pretty much my dream. It will make the Democratic Party unstoppable. It would be like toggling God-Mode on.....

As for Elon Musk, he has never supported President Trump (he once said he may vote for him depending on debates....), but he has supported Kanye West for 2020, so take his political statements for what you may (he also supports UBI which is actually a good idea, so my guess is you only support him on selective political views.....) If I had to bet, I would say Musk does not support President Trump if asked today.

Also, this 80 million number is Biden, not Trump ( I don't know why you guys keep espousing this, its like you mixed up the results......)

Is there any conservative that thinks President Trump actually lost the popular vote (twice)? First it was illegals, now its voter fraud. Almost comical (almost, if there was not an attempted insurrection occurring)....