In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

February 26th, 2021 at 10:59:12 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
But eventually Trump left the racist Democrat Party and came over to the right side.

Did he though? Maybe He was a Dem this whole time and his entire presidency was a long con to help destroy the GOP. He helped the Dems take the House, presidency, and Senate in four short years.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 26th, 2021 at 10:59:53 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined
A golden statue of Trump at CPAC
WOW

I agree, WOW, that is fantastic!

I hope that they will be selling replicas. It would be GREAT to own.
Let's go Brandon
February 26th, 2021 at 1:43:30 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
But eventually Trump left the racist Democrat Party and came over to the right side.

You can have the mofo.
February 26th, 2021 at 2:30:28 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Appears they have walked back the changes to Mr Potato Head after they realize America does not want the toys their kids play with to be gender fluid.

The cluelessness of a management to even think to make such a change shows that they are totally out of touch with reality.
The President is a fink.
February 26th, 2021 at 2:58:34 PM permalink
ams288
Appears they have walked back the changes to Mr Potato Head after they realize America does not want the toys their kids play with to be gender fluid.

The cluelessness of a management to even think to make such a change shows that they are totally out of touch with reality.

Nope, nothing was “walked back.” Hasbro simply played the snowflakes on the right like a fiddle and got a lot of free publicity:
February 26th, 2021 at 2:58:49 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3

G.I. Joe To Be Replaced With Genderless G.I. Pat

Quote:
PAWTUCKET, RI—Hasbro announced today the replacement of its popular G.I. Joe action figure with an updated version that's much more fitting in the current year: G.I. Pat, a genderless take on the action hero.

After public outcry over the extremely masculine G.I. Joe, Hasbro finally caved and agreed to remove the super-macho action hero from store shelves.

/sarcasm
Let's go Brandon
February 26th, 2021 at 3:03:05 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

I'm not surprised. The right must of had a major tantrum. Their kids can't watch those movies made by lefty Hollowood, they can't go on the commie sites of Facebook and Twitter. They can't watch sports 'cause a black guy might kneel or a transgender might be playing. They can't even trust heir own doctor trying to keep them from taking malaria pills and force them to wear face coverings in public. They can't play Barbie & Ken, 'cause black Barbie showed up years ago and ruined the neighborhood.

So all they got left for their kids to play with is a genderized POTATO, and they aren't going to give that up!!!!

I feel for you man. Life is tooooo hard nowadays.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 26th, 2021 at 3:06:43 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Nope, nothing was “walked back.” Hasbro simply played the snowflakes on the right like a fiddle and got a lot of free publicity:

Oh, false alarm. Guess the world has ended for Mr Duff.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 26th, 2021 at 3:28:24 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I'm not surprised. The right must of had a major tantrum. Their kids can't watch those movies made by lefty Hollowood, they can't go on the commie sites of Facebook and Twitter. They can't watch sports 'cause a black guy might kneel or a transgender might be playing. They can't even trust heir own doctor trying to keep them from taking malaria pills and force them to wear face coverings in public. They can't play Barbie & Ken, 'cause black Barbie showed up years ago and ruined the neighborhood.

So all they got left for their kids to play with is a genderized POTATO, and they aren't going to give that up!!!!

I feel for you man. Life is tooooo hard nowadays.

Not near the tantrums the left throws when it is pointed out that science says there are only two genders.

Meanwhile lefties don’t buy toy guns for their kids so they pretend to shoot each other with dolls.
The President is a fink.
February 26th, 2021 at 4:19:42 PM permalink
ams288
How do you know when someone on the right is lying?

They’re explaining to you what “science says.”