In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

April 29th, 2021 at 6:21:13 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Gaetzgate

Bombshell Letter: Gaetz Paid for Sex With Minor, Wingman Says

The headline is attention getting, but it doesn’t even scratch the surface of the craziness contained within the article. 😂
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 29th, 2021 at 7:00:23 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Gaetzgate

The headline is attention getting, but it doesn’t even scratch the surface of the craziness contained within the article. 😂

I read the article. It seems like sleaze Gaetz likes having sex with girls 18ish. And is ‘generous’ with gifts and the like. I would bet ($1) that he never gets convicted nor takes a plea deal on any crime involving having sex with underage girls. Or soliciting a prostitute.
April 29th, 2021 at 8:15:16 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Wow, just ... wow.

I can't wait to see the Orange Oaf led off in handcuffs.

A quarter million for a pardon?

Hell, that's chump change for a mobbed up former president.

Crooked, venal, and dumb: a prosecutors dream.

"Jail to the Chief!"
April 30th, 2021 at 4:55:19 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: missedhervee
Wow, just ... wow.

I can't wait to see the Orange Oaf led off in handcuffs.

A quarter million for a pardon?

Hell, that's chump change for a mobbed up former president.

Crooked, venal, and dumb: a prosecutors dream.

"Jail to the Chief!"

Haven’t followed closely..... and of course it’s disgusting to hire someone to try and influence a public official.... oh wait, that’s called lobbying....

I believe unless you can find and prove a quid pro quo it is a big nothing. And the quod pro quo has to benefit the public official. It ain’t gonna happen.
April 30th, 2021 at 7:46:09 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: SOOPOO
Gaetzgate

I read the article. It seems like sleaze Gaetz likes having sex with girls 18ish. And is ‘generous’ with gifts and the like. I would bet ($1) that he never gets convicted nor takes a plea deal on any crime involving having sex with underage girls. Or soliciting a prostitute.

All Gatez has to do is change his party affiliation to democrat and everything will be swept under the rug, be ignored by both the MSM and the justice department and Pelosi would assign him to head the judicial committee,
Let's go Brandon
April 30th, 2021 at 7:49:27 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: fleaswatter
All Gatez has to do is change his party affiliation to democrat and everything will be swept under the rug, be ignored by both the MSM and the justice department and Pelosi would assign him to head the judicial committee,

Al Franken would like to have a word with you.
April 30th, 2021 at 8:03:18 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Al Franken would like to have a word with you.

Anyone with any intelligence understands that Franken was a "sacrificial lamb" during the "me too" movement and would not have been 'forced/asked" to resign if there wasn't a democrat governor in Minnesota ready to replace Franken with another democrat.
Let's go Brandon
April 30th, 2021 at 8:35:55 AM permalink
ams288
Anyone with any intelligence understands that Franken was a "sacrificial lamb" during the "me too" movement and would not have been 'forced/asked" to resign if there wasn't a democrat governor in Minnesota ready to replace Franken with another democrat.

All I’m saying is that your analogy was crap. You think there isn’t another republican who can win in Gaetz’s district or something?
April 30th, 2021 at 10:44:14 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0

Anybody with any intelligence also understands Donald Trump is a douche bag.
April 30th, 2021 at 1:34:15 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Ive always spoken out against Sexual harassment regardless of politics
Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are both sleazebags.
I dont give a crap about politics if somebody breaks the law
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"