In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

August 23rd, 2021 at 5:58:30 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I’m guessing they are really pushing that BS online click-poll about PhD’s rejecting the vaccine on right wing media. It seems to have really sunk into our righties’ consciousness.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 23rd, 2021 at 7:02:37 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
And what is your source regarding the PHD"s
Fleaswatter already tried using that BS
He posted some garbage out of a University studying an internet poll. An internet poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The most undependable poll in the science of polling
Garbage in, garbage out
Jimbob against the virus to embarrassed to check the high school drop out box when he can check the phd box and feel good about himself
Its mostly DUMB Trumpers against the vaccine
NOT PHD'S

This is why trying to have a conversation here is worthless and why I stay away most of the time. I never said that a lot of "Trumpers" don't have too high of a percentage of the hesitant overall; I just said that the hesitancy cuts across demographic lines. Your answer is that everyone is just lying and that is all just the damned Trumpers. That is as stupid a supposition as it is to believe the percentages in any poll are 100% correct.

Again, the President and Vice President were publicly vaccine hesitant at one point.

Recognizing areas of hesitancy helps tailor messages to those folks to help bring them towards taking the vaccine.

I have had the vaccine and will take the booster. I encourage people to take it.
August 23rd, 2021 at 7:04:23 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
I’m guessing they are really pushing that BS online click-poll about PhD’s rejecting the vaccine on right wing media. It seems to have really sunk into our righties’ consciousness.

Dumb Trumpers against the vaccine desperate to show smart PHD's are just as dumb as Trumpers so they scour the internet for any evidence to that effect even if the evidence is a total joke.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 23rd, 2021 at 7:13:46 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: RonC
That is as stupid a supposition as it is to believe the percentages in any poll are 100% correct.

Yes
Internet polls are total BS
Whats your source on the PHD's??????????????????????
An internet poll?
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 23rd, 2021 at 7:16:10 AM permalink
RonC
Dumb Trumpers against the vaccine desperate to show smart PHD's are just as dumb as Trumpers so they scour the internet for any evidence to that effect even if the evidence is a total joke.

What an ignorant comment. You make yourself look like an ass when I was simply trying to say that vaccine hesitancy crosses many demographic lines. I did not say who it "mostly"; just that it is not limited to one group.

Cheers!
August 23rd, 2021 at 7:36:11 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
What an ignorant comment. You make yourself look like an ass when I was simply trying to say that vaccine hesitancy crosses many demographic lines. I did not say who it "mostly"; just that it is not limited to one group.

Cheers!

emphasis above is mine

Yes, he does that with almost every post he makes.
Let's go Brandon
August 23rd, 2021 at 7:47:25 AM permalink
terapined

Cheers!

Who are the loudest anti vaxxers in the country
Trumpers on Foxnews such as Tucker and Ingraham
Some people are hesitant
Its Trumpers that are loud and proud about being against the vaccine

I'm still waiting on your PHD source info
August 23rd, 2021 at 8:02:16 AM permalink
RonC
Some people are hesitant

Yawn. Who cares what you are waiting for anyway?

You just said what I was saying "Some people are hesitant"...some people cuts across many demographic lines. It can be "mostly" and not be "exclusively"...thanks, you said what I said.

I don't watch news at night. I think both of them are on at night, so I wouldn't know what they are saying. I watch comedy...usually "Two and a Half Men", "The Office", "Everybody Loves Raymond", etc. but sometimes MSNBC (they have some funny shows).

As to who is loudest, when the heck did I say anything about loudness? I said that it cuts across demographic lines.

You just read crap into stuff and go from there...
August 23rd, 2021 at 8:03:30 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Some people are hesitant

"Texans who are college-educated, live in suburban or urban areas, have higher median incomes and are ethnically white are less likely to vaccinate their children, according to analysis by researchers at The University of Texas at Austin."

That certainly sounds like dumb Trumpers to me ;-) The quote is from 'Science Daily' if you want to read the whole report.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 23rd, 2021 at 8:06:28 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
"Texans who are college-educated, live in suburban or urban areas, have higher median incomes and are ethnically white are less likely to vaccinate their children, according to analysis by researchers at The University of Texas at Austin."

That certainly sounds like dumb Trumpers to me ;-) The quote is from 'Science Daily' if you want to read the whole report.

There have always been hippy-dippy liberals who are anti-vax! Think Jenny McCarthy-types.

But they are not the main reason Covid is devastating hospital systems in south right now...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman