In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 16th, 2021 at 3:55:38 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Sorry, that dog won't hunt.

Some of the same misguided zeal that fueled the morons to storm the Capitol on January 6th seems to have polluted the minds of you and many other rabid anti-vaxxers.

For you people it is puasi-political; for pro-vaxxers it is quasi-existential.

When and if the time comes that you are required to get vaccinated: will you?
September 16th, 2021 at 4:02:44 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: missedhervee

I totally wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already vaxxed and is just playing the part on here.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 16th, 2021 at 4:12:04 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Never going to get past the Supreme Court totally unconstitutional. it violates what this country stands for. I do not understand all the religious Zeal on the left about vaccinations. You got yours be happy move on. Why do you give one iota of a rip about the unvaccinated. Beijing Joe says if you're vaccinated you're totally safe. Trust the guy you voted for. c'mon man..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 16th, 2021 at 4:20:13 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: Evenbob
Never going to get past the Supreme Court totally unconstitutional. it violates what this country stands for.

The USSC ruled in regard to a 1905 case that mandatory vaccinations were in fact constitutional.

Heck, George Washington, the father of our country, loved them and required his troops to be vaccinated against smallpos.

Back then it was a pretty gruesome procedure.

see: Vaccines in American History
September 16th, 2021 at 4:25:55 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Never going to get past the Supreme Court totally unconstitutional. it violates what this country stands for. I do not understand all the religious Zeal on the left about vaccinations. You got yours be happy move on. Why do you give one iota of a rip about the unvaccinated. Beijing Joe says if you're vaccinated you're totally safe. Trust the guy you voted for. c'mon man..

It already has been ruled Constitutional on a State and local level (in the context of epidemics). My guess is a pandemic would be ruled similar on a Federal Level (larger scale).
September 16th, 2021 at 4:29:58 PM permalink
missedhervee
I'm sure EB and the others are betting that the current USSC with the stooges Trump appointed will disregard stare decisis and vote along party lines.

That could happen.

"Law, we don't need no stinkin' law, we're the Supreme Court, we do whatever the hell we want, when we want."
September 16th, 2021 at 5:10:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Why do you give one iota of a rip about the unvaccinated...

If a lot more people were vaccinated you wouldn't be able to even have the discussion about hospitalizations being alleged to be for other causes, because the low number of hospitalized would make it insignificant. You'd have to find your jollies elsewhere.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 17th, 2021 at 3:06:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I'm sure EB and the others are betting that the current USSC with the stooges Trump appointed will disregard stare decisis and vote along party lines.

You mean just like SCOUTS did on the gay marriage decision?

Quote:

"Law, we don't need no stinkin' law, we're the Supreme Court, we do whatever the hell we want, when we want."

SCOTUS votes on the constitutionality of law. Your position here is exactly what is wrong on the left. You think SCOTUS is sort of a third branch of congress. If we go by previous SCOTUS rulings I have to say my "right to privacy" is violated by making me get a vax for what amounts to a bad case of the flu. Thus ruling against it would be like if CA passed a law saying restaurants could exclude anyone not Mexican, Asian, or black. CA could give the reason that "white privilege" needs to be balanced by giving those races a "safe space to eat." But said law would be unconstitutional. So it would be 6-3 with the 3 liberal justices dissenting saying we need to make up for past wrongs or whatever. But the law would be overturned.
The President is a fink.
September 17th, 2021 at 3:20:47 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
While the Ruling Class owned Corporate Media has blacked out nearly all coverage of the border crisis, Fox has continued coverage, and has been flying a drone to show the size of the flow. Currently 10,500 future democrats gathered under the bridge in Del Rio, TX, waiting to be arrested and released by the Border Patrol. In response to yesterday's Fox report, the FAA has 'temporarily' banned the use of drones on the southern border.

September 17th, 2021 at 5:11:58 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Tanko
While the Ruling Class owned Corporate Media has blacked out nearly all coverage of the border crisis, Fox has continued coverage, and has been flying a drone to show the size of the flow. Currently 10,500 future democrats gathered under the bridge in Del Rio, TX, waiting to be arrested and released by the Border Patrol. In response to yesterday's Fox report, the FAA has 'temporarily' banned the use of drones on the southern border.

Welcome to the country. Enjoy!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman