In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

October 10th, 2021 at 1:14:03 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Get yourself a penpal

Click on their picture for details and success in life.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 10th, 2021 at 2:51:58 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Get yourself a penpal

Click on their picture for details and success in life.

They have had this for women since the first days of the internet. The attractive one of course get the letters. If I was inside I would want as many people writing as possible. Eventually they send money. One prison survival book I have says to get gay guys writing to you as they are easier to scam.
The President is a fink.
October 10th, 2021 at 5:38:07 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
these guys do get females to penpal them. It helps if you are a notorious murderer or something, it's a type of status. These women will marry these guys sometimes

https://www.ranker.com/list/convicted-killers-who-married-in-prison/ranker-crime
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
October 11th, 2021 at 3:01:29 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: odiousgambit
these guys do get females to penpal them. It helps if you are a notorious murderer or something, it's a type of status. These women will marry these guys sometimes

Lots of women are just weird about this kind of thing. On Quora some woman asked about the prisoner she was "dating." She had never met him. People giving all kinds of answers about the relationship. I told her "you are not dating anyone, you have a penpal."

I do not get it. Then again I long ago gave up and went Omega.
The President is a fink.
October 11th, 2021 at 9:06:42 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Could be the women are lonely and unable to find anyone else to care about them.

A hard shell Southern Baptist once told me something similar, i.e. the reason Mormon men were able to have more than one wife was because the women were unable to find husbands elsewhere back east so they figured that "part of a husband was better than none" so off to Utah they went.
October 11th, 2021 at 10:12:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: missedhervee
Could be the women are lonely and unable to find anyone else to care about them.

A hard shell Southern Baptist once told me something similar, i.e. the reason Mormon men were able to have more than one wife was because the women were unable to find husbands elsewhere back east so they figured that "part of a husband was better than none" so off to Utah they went.

Well, usually these lonely women cannot find men because the good men are in the friendzone where they sent them.

But I think it is something deeper.
The President is a fink.
October 11th, 2021 at 12:00:34 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I was watching one of my New York City walking videos and the guy said having to show your vaccination proof before you can eat in a restaurant or go to a movie theater or do anything indoors is a joke. He said counterfeit and copied proofs are everywhere and nobody at the door ever checks them for detail because they want your business whether you're vaccinated or not. The city does not say they have to check, all the city says is that you have to show proof. It doesn't even say it has to be your own proof.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 11th, 2021 at 12:13:56 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
I was watching one of my New York City walking videos and the guy said having to show your vaccination proof before you can eat in a restaurant or go to a movie theater or do anything indoors is a joke. He said counterfeit and copied proofs are everywhere and nobody at the door ever checks them for detail because they want your business whether you're vaccinated or not. The city does not say they have to check, all the city says is that you have to show proof. It doesn't even say it has to be your own proof.

I’m going to a Lady Gaga concert next week in Vegas. Proof of vaccination or negative test required for entry. I’m curious how that’ll work.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 11th, 2021 at 12:55:01 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288
I’m going to a Lady Gaga concert next week in Vegas. Proof of vaccination or negative test required for entry. I’m curious how that’ll work.

Many events in Las Vegas are requiring it. I know all the football games do.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 11th, 2021 at 12:58:59 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: DRich
Many events in Las Vegas are requiring it. I know all the football games do.

Literally right after I posted that I got an email explaining how they check.

I have to download the Clear app and fill in my vaccination information which will create my Health Pass to show at the door.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman