Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
Wow
You admit that
Its pointless politics
I would never ever consider watching a hearing
I'd watch bowling or corn hole or curling before watching a hearing :-)
I certainly didn't watch any of it
Having too much fun living life

Bowling and curling are fairly entertaining to watch, in my opinion. Especially bowling if it's close going into the tenth.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
October 22nd, 2021 at 7:03:17 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Normally it's unusual for somebody to be handed a gun that has the capability of firing at all, anything, and if it is going to fire something, it's only handled by a very specific chain of people," Mortimer said during an appearance on Good Morning Britain on Friday.

"I did a movie with Halyna just last year that had a lot of gunplay in it and honestly, we didn't even use guns that fired anything. They didn't even fire blanks because it's possible to replace everything with CGI and just use guns that make noises," he continued.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 22nd, 2021 at 7:47:33 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Alec Baldwin shoots woman.

After four years of Alec Baldwin mocking Donny on SNL, I’m curious if Donny will have the restraint to not issue one of his weird statements on this incident (similar to his bizarre statement about Colin Powell’s death).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 22nd, 2021 at 8:07:08 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Alec Baldwin shoots woman.

An anti-gun Lefty hates guns in real life but has no problem shooting people in the movies. This time for real. I love that years ago when Baldwin was caught on tape screaming sickening insults at his young daughter over the phone. He's a real piece of work. He won't feel bad about doing this, he'll blame somebody else just like all of these Lefty's do. Just like Beijing Joe is blaming everything wrong with what he's doing on Trump. Typical.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 22nd, 2021 at 8:22:32 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob

An anti-gun Lefty hates guns in real life but has no problem shooting people in the movies.

Do you know how dumb that sounds?

Most people are against murdering, but play the roles in movies.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 22nd, 2021 at 8:24:23 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Not only that, but I don't think Alec Baldwin is responsible for getting the props ready...so, it probably is someone else's fault.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
October 22nd, 2021 at 8:36:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine

Most people are against murdering, but play the roles in movies.

Since when do you have to be a gun grabber to be against murder?

If he is so anti-gun then why is he shooting people in the movies? Lead by example, take other roles. But no, liberals never lead by example.
The President is a fink.
October 22nd, 2021 at 8:38:05 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
Not only that, but I don't think Alec Baldwin is responsible for getting the props ready...so, it probably is someone else's fault.

Why would a prop gun be able to fire a projectile? Maybe for a target shooting scene, but not at a person. Simple stuff.

Could Alec be looking at criminally negligent homicide here?
The President is a fink.
October 22nd, 2021 at 8:42:54 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine

Not dumb at all. If you're anti-gun, why are you pro gun in the movies you make. Why are you influencing the minds of young people when in real life you have a different stance on firearms. The truth is they aren't anti-gun, they have armed bodyguards and often have a license to carry a gun themselves. It's just the liberal mindset of Hollywood forces them to talk out of both sides of their mouth.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 22nd, 2021 at 8:46:20 AM permalink
Evenbob
Why would a prop gun be able to fire a projectile? Maybe for a target shooting scene, but not at a person. Simple stuff.

Could Alec be looking at criminally negligent homicide here?

Just watch, Baldwin will take no blame for this. I'm a gun safety person. When I pick up a firearm I damn well make sure it's not loaded with real ammo. Just like Biden/Obama was blaming Bush for everything well into their second term and Beijing Joe is blaming Trump right now. Wait till gas goes over $4 a gallon and he says it's because of Trump's failed energy policy. But we'll all be remembering when gas was under $2 a gallon under Trump.