In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

November 22nd, 2021 at 6:46:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I guess I don't understand the standard. If your spouse says she is going to do something, or be somewhere, and it doesn't happen, does one automatically go to "you lied" and not know what may have happened.

Get one of those pesky Fox reporters to keep asking Biden about it, if you want to know.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 22nd, 2021 at 6:47:39 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Sadly, Hunter and Joe don’t let me in on their private conversations. But then how about this…. ‘I made a promise that I could not keep. That I had no ability to make happen. I now apologize for Hunter’s behavior….’

IT WAS A LIE.
November 22nd, 2021 at 6:50:42 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Sadly, Hunter and Joe don’t let me in on their private conversations. But then how about this…. ‘I made a promise that I could not keep. That I had no ability to make happen. I now apologize for Hunter’s behavior….’

IT WAS A LIE.

No need to do this as the vast majority Americans don’t know/don’t care about this one iota. Why apologize for something a few partisans are ranting about online and on Fox? Just calls more attention to it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 23rd, 2021 at 3:13:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO

IT WAS A LIE.

Hunter's behavior was called out at the debate. The debate moderator said he wanted to talk about something else.
The President is a fink.
November 23rd, 2021 at 4:16:57 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
The Democrats were worried about Trump's ties to other countries, including actions of his children. Joe Biden has been at least loosely tied to some of Hunter's actions and he told us that he would not have family members in the business of being partners with foreign adversaries (or any foreign country). Hunter is free to do what he wants as and adult...but you think that someone who has 800 years in government would know not to make a promise about his family's future actions without having buy-in from his family.

It does matter, if only to solidify the base of the Republican party and bringing people who voted for Biden back into the fold in 2022 and 2024.

Trump lost money as President. Biden has made millions upon millions in politics. His only business is politics. Hunter is using the Biden name to make money. The only thing the Biden name brings to the table is the potential for political assistance. That is it.

It matters more than you think it does...not to you, but to others....
November 23rd, 2021 at 4:22:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: RonC
The Democrats were worried about Trump's ties to other countries, including actions of his children. Joe Biden has been at least loosely tied to some of Hunter's actions and he told us that he would not have family members in the business of being partners with foreign adversaries (or any foreign country). Hunter is free to do what he wants as and adult...but you think that someone who has 800 years in government would know not to make a promise about his family's future actions without having buy-in from his family.

It does matter, if only to solidify the base of the Republican party and bringing people who voted for Biden back into the fold in 2022 and 2024.

Trump lost money as President. Biden has made millions upon millions in politics. His only business is politics. Hunter is using the Biden name to make money. The only thing the Biden name brings to the table is the potential for political assistance. That is it.

It matters more than you think it does...not to you, but to others....

It matters to people who care more about their country than just caring that the Democrat Party is in power.
The President is a fink.
November 23rd, 2021 at 6:57:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
No need to do this as the vast majority Americans don’t know/don’t care about this one iota. Why apologize for something a few partisans are ranting about online and on Fox? Just calls more attention to it.

If they want to focus on Biden breaking laws in this area if they can ever prove it, I'm fine with that. AFAIC, it's not a standard either SOOPOO or Ron could even follow themselves.

You can't live by insisting something is lie because it wasn't done, without knowing the reason.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 23rd, 2021 at 7:23:53 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
The Energy Secretary doesn't know how many barrels of oil the US needs or uses

Quote:
However, after spending 15 minutes talking about the strategic brilliance of the 50 million barrel release, one of the stenographers accidentally asked: “that said, how many barrels of oil do U.S. consumers use every day?”… Granholm paused, looked down and said: “I don’t have that number in front of me, I’m sorry“

I'm sooooo glad that the adults are now in charge and only the best and brightest were put in government positions. /s

Let's go Brandon
November 24th, 2021 at 1:43:50 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: rxwine
If they want to focus on Biden breaking laws in this area if they can ever prove it, I'm fine with that. AFAIC, it's not a standard either SOOPOO or Ron could even follow themselves.

You can't live by insisting something is lie because it wasn't done, without knowing the reason.

Sure you can. You can also live by insisting a lie is true for years...see the dossier....
November 24th, 2021 at 1:48:59 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: fleaswatter
The Energy Secretary doesn't know how many barrels of oil the US needs or uses

I'm sooooo glad that the adults are now in charge and only the best and brightest were put in government positions. /s

She is useless. That is a number that should live in her head, or be on her top note card, because it is directly relevant to her job.

The President released a three day supply of oil.

He has changed the world!

Drill, Baby, Drill...

Yes, work on alternate forms of energy (cleaner and reliable) but we need oil for now. This President is clueless and his Energy Secretary is just as bad. Keep the country running well and work on being better.