In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

December 5th, 2021 at 2:13:35 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Mission146
Oh, that helps. I didn't know he had a brother.

I just found out today also.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
December 5th, 2021 at 3:08:34 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: DRich
I just found out today also.

People who claim not to like CNN sure pay a lot of attention to what they are saying and doing. Their SEO game is on point, so I’ll sometimes stumble on them when trying to gather information, but I’ll need to confirm with at least three other sources before citing them.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 5th, 2021 at 3:26:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
People who claim not to like CNN sure pay a lot of attention to what they are saying and doing.m.

You do not have to watch a single second of CNN to know who Fredo Cuomo is. Watch any of the shows on Fox, look at Breitbart once in awhile or Drudge. Or any of a dozen other places.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 5th, 2021 at 3:45:22 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Evenbob
You do not have to watch a single second of CNN to know who Fredo Cuomo is. Watch any of the shows on Fox, look at Breitbart once in awhile or Drudge. Or any of a dozen other places.

Oh, right, those other places I dislike just as much as CNN. That should help.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 5th, 2021 at 3:51:36 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Lmao

How dare Mission not pay attention to any right wing rags.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 5th, 2021 at 4:23:21 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Oh, right, those other places I dislike just as much as CNN. That should help.

How can you ever make an informed opinion on anything political if you know absolutely nothing about what's going on. Which apparently you don't.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 5th, 2021 at 4:31:38 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
How can you ever make an informed opinion on anything political if you know absolutely nothing about what's going on. Which apparently you don't.

I probably have informed political opinions because I pay as little attention as possible to what people paid to promote political positions pontificate.
December 8th, 2021 at 9:52:54 AM permalink
zoekale
Threads: 0
Quote: zoekale
His answer to the question was cavalier and insensitive at the best . On the opposite hand, he's likely been asked an equivalent question many times before with an answer, and his followup response that [Spam link redacted]boardersguide spend their entire days doing spin is probably going correct, on each side of the aisle.

That feels helpful
December 8th, 2021 at 5:20:52 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
So I read that a couple of right wing Senate candidates are trying to stir up the Trumpies with their claim that Zuckerberg bought the election to the tune of 400M.

No proof, as always, just a couple of jackasses braying for attention.
December 8th, 2021 at 5:25:12 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: missedhervee
So I read that a couple of right wing Senate candidates are trying to stir up the Trumpies with their claim that Zuckerberg bought the election to the tune of 400M.

No proof, as always, just a couple jackasses braying for attention.

Wow, that cheap
I would expect a higher price for a Presidential election
At least a billion
China would find 400 mil a bargain
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"