In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 23rd, 2022 at 4:21:36 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Unbelievable, this judge must be a democrat.

Let's go Brandon
January 23rd, 2022 at 5:45:18 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Me seeing 4 out of the 5 trolling attempts fleaswatter made today get completely ignored by every other member:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 25th, 2022 at 6:46:35 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Times have changes
Direct TV dropping OANN
OAN is asking Jim Jordan to pressure ATT who owns direct TV not to drop OANN
Amazing
Conservatives asking the govt to interfere in free enterprise
OANN so desperate, asking viewers for dirt on ATT
The desperation is laughable
Cable is dying. Losing subscribers. Cutting OANN cuts costs.
OANN can survive as a website if they can get the eyeballs
Obviously they can't.
The free market has made its decision. Go out of business. Of course OANN no longer for free market capitalism. They are all in on the govt controlling ATT. Sounds like communism. Strange times
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2022-01-22/why-pay-tv-operators-are-dropping-trump-loving-cable-networks?_amp=true
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 25th, 2022 at 7:00:34 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: terapined
Times have changes
Direct TV dropping OANN
OAN is asking Jim Jordan to pressure ATT who owns direct TV not to drop OANN
Amazing
Conservatives asking the govt to interfere in free enterprise
OANN so desperate, asking viewers for dirt on ATT
The desperation is laughable
Cable is dying. Losing subscribers. Cutting OANN cuts costs.
OANN can survive as a website if they can get the eyeballs
Obviously they can't.
The free market has made its decision. Go out of business. Of course OANN no longer for free market capitalism. They are all in on the govt controlling ATT. Sounds like communism. Strange times
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2022-01-22/why-pay-tv-operators-are-dropping-trump-loving-cable-networks?_amp=true

I really should drop cable all together. I hardly watch it anymore. Mainly watch random YouTube stuff on my Roku TV these days.
January 25th, 2022 at 7:20:14 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
For those of you who do not notice some small trends notice this. We are starting to hear about how Biden has a history of losing his temper at the news media and belittling them.

Now, for those of you who did not like Trump defending himself how do you feel that Biden acts like this? Wasn't he supposed to "act mature" or something?

I have seen 3 or so stories on this today, never saw said stories before. Something is up. Limbaugh used to point this stuff out.
The President is a fink.
January 25th, 2022 at 9:17:54 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
For those of you who do not notice some small trends notice this. We are starting to hear about how Biden has a history of losing his temper at the news media and belittling them.

Now, for those of you who did not like Trump defending himself how do you feel that Biden acts like this? Wasn't he supposed to "act mature" or something?

I have seen 3 or so stories on this today, never saw said stories before. Something is up. Limbaugh used to point this stuff out.

January 25th, 2022 at 10:58:03 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Lawyer Avenatti is going to represent himself about theft/fraud. He'll cross examine Stormy Daniels.

To me, he seems like one of those guys who would have done well without being a crook. Just seems an unnecessary waste of ability. I don't think he's going to win on merits, but maybe he'll manage to get a mistrial.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 25th, 2022 at 11:00:11 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Quote: AZDuffman

joey bidum has a long history of losing his temper. I'm surprised that you have just now heard stories about it.

Let's go Brandon
January 25th, 2022 at 11:06:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: fleaswatter
joey bidum has a long history of losing his temper. I'm surprised that you have just now heard stories about it.

I might have heard before, but more than one outlet seems to be covering it this week.

Biden is currently in the situation of neither being loved or feared. He should have learned when he first got into politics that while being feared is better you had better have one or the other.
The President is a fink.
January 25th, 2022 at 11:08:20 AM permalink
fleaswatter