In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

July 5th, 2022 at 4:50:06 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
While gang shootings aren’t a net positive, at least a lot of the time they seem to be trying to shoot each other.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 5th, 2022 at 4:50:24 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Many more people are being shot and killed in Ukraine everyday than were killed in Highland Park. It is embarrassing how self centered Americans are.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
July 5th, 2022 at 5:22:28 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
Most of the gun violence is in Democrat cities.

So yes, Democrat Party voters probably shoot and kill more people then GOP voters when you look at the numbers.

More than 60 democrats shot, 15 fatally, in Chicago over July 4th the weekend.

52 democrats shot over the July 4th weekend in NYC. No totals on dem fatalities yet. Still counting.

Only four years ago, it was the safest large city in the US.

Democrat politicians kill a lot of people.
July 5th, 2022 at 6:03:41 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
More than 60 democrats shot, 15 fatally, in Chicago over July 4th the weekend.

52 democrats shot over the July 4th weekend in NYC. No totals on dem fatalities yet. Still counting.

Only four years ago, it was the safest large city in the US.

Democrat politicians kill a lot of people.

WTF
Talk about biased BS
How do you know they are Democrats
Let's see your biased BS source
Most people in Chicago don't vote
They get a 35% turnout on registered voters
That's like 20% of all people that can vote, maybe lower
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 5th, 2022 at 6:09:39 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined

WTF
Talk about biased BS
How do you know they are Democrats
Let's see your biased BS source
Most people in Chicago don't vote
They get a 35% turnout on registered voters
That's like 20% of all people that can vote, maybe lower

He knows.

He’s just deflecting from yesterday’s Trump-loving shooter. None of our righties like to admit MAGA has a white supremacist mass murderer problem.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 5th, 2022 at 7:45:11 AM permalink
rxwine
Finnish using energy stored in sand. Available for months.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 5th, 2022 at 7:59:47 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
AZD has it right.

I am not going to assemble a whole data base but extrapolate from these 2 numbers.

Just Chicago had 524 murders in 2021. The total country had 703 killed in mass shootings in 2021.

Some definitions of mass shootings by those that want to make the numbers look big are as loose as more than 4 shots fired.

A lot of the violence happening in the cities now is by the 'homeless' they are also unlikely to be Republicans regardless of race.

I stand by my statement.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 5th, 2022 at 8:07:59 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: kenarman
AZD has it right.

I am not going to assemble a whole data base but extrapolate from these 2 numbers.

Just Chicago had 524 murders in 2021. The total country had 703 killed in mass shootings in 2021.

Some definitions of mass shootings by those that want to make the numbers look big are as loose as more than 4 shots fired.

A lot of the violence happening in the cities now is by the 'homeless' they are also unlikely to be Republicans regardless of race.

I stand by my statement.

FBI defines "mass murder" as an incident where four or more people are killed, which can include gun violence. How many of 524 were 4 or more.
July 5th, 2022 at 8:54:26 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
You guys are completely deflecting by switching from mass shootings only to all shootings in America....

Its no secret that most shootings are in Democrat cities because well basically every City that matters is controlled by Democrats.... But, it was strictly focused on mass shooters...
July 5th, 2022 at 9:18:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
You guys are completely deflecting by switching from mass shootings only to all shootings in America....

Its no secret that most shootings are in Democrat cities because well basically every City that matters is controlled by Democrats.... But, it was strictly focused on mass shooters...

It you get shot do you really care if it was part of a mass shooting?
The President is a fink.