In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

July 13th, 2022 at 2:45:00 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Quote: Tanko
Heated exchange between Senator Hawley and Bizzaro World Berkley Law professor.

Bizzaro World professor: “So you believe that men cannot get pregnant?”

Sen. Hawley: “No, I don’t think that men can get pregnant,”

Bizzaro World professor: “Then you are denying that trans people exist”

Josh Hawley should have to argue his religious convictions. He can’t defend them either.

Knowing that men cannot get pregnant is "religious?" Seems more like science to me.
The President is a fink.
July 13th, 2022 at 6:05:12 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: AZDuffman

Josh Hawley should have to argue his religious convictions. He can’t defend them either.

Knowing that men cannot get pregnant is "religious?" Seems more like science to me.

Religion is mostly strong belief based on unprovable supernatural events or beings.. If they don't like people walking around who may be basing their life on perceived fantasy, maybe they should look in the mirror.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 13th, 2022 at 7:33:56 AM permalink
AZDuffman

Religion is mostly strong belief based on unprovable supernatural events or beings.. If they don't like people walking around who may be basing their life on perceived fantasy, maybe they should look in the mirror.

What on earth are you talking about? You call it "religion" to say a man cannot get pregnant. I say it is something you learn by age 10.
The President is a fink.
July 13th, 2022 at 7:49:29 AM permalink
rxwine

What on earth are you talking about? You call it "religion" to say a man cannot get pregnant. I say it is something you learn by age 10.

Why pretend transpeople are the only people living in make believe. You can't even dispute that. But keep trying.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 13th, 2022 at 7:57:40 AM permalink
rxwine

Why pretend transpeople are the only people living in make believe. You can't even dispute that. But keep trying.

All religions can't equally be true. So most of the world has to be living in some sort of fantasy. Fine. Some Christians living with the idea they existed during dinosaurs and other Christians don't. Mormons deviating even further but still a segment of Christianity. Why pick on transpeople when so many people can't even prove a basis of most of their life?
July 13th, 2022 at 8:12:47 AM permalink
AZDuffman

All religions can't equally be true. So most of the world has to be living in some sort of fantasy. Fine. Some Christians living with the idea they existed during dinosaurs and other Christians don't. Mormons deviating even further but still a segment of Christianity. Why pick on transpeople when so many people can't even prove a basis of most of their life?

Well, because religious people are not acting like perverts.
The President is a fink.
July 13th, 2022 at 8:22:58 AM permalink
rxwine
Well, because religious people are not acting like perverts.

Who voted for the guy who said he grabs women's p*******? You, as I recall.
July 13th, 2022 at 8:50:01 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Who voted for the guy who said he grabs women's p*******? You, as I recall.

Locker room talk. Who cares?
The President is a fink.
July 13th, 2022 at 9:00:37 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Locker room talk. Who cares?

Decent humans.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 13th, 2022 at 9:03:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: ams288
Decent humans.

If some vagrant guy brags he touches women inappropriately on the bus, he's labeled a "pervert" When Trump says he touches women inappropriately, Trumpers give him a pass.