In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

August 10th, 2022 at 10:33:57 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: JCW09
National Average Gas Price January 2021 (Biden Inaugurated): $2.34
National Average Gas Price 8/10/22: $4.01
Some would calculate that as a 70%+ rise in gas prices under The House Plant/Kamel Toe Administration.
Others tell us gas prices have plummeted.
I can't tell if these are different versions of the truth or if someone is lying.
You be the judge.

Quote: ams288
Looks like your reading comprehension skills need a tune up.
No one claimed gas prices have plummeted since January 2021.

It's hilarious to watch these guys spin when the whole truth is presented.
It' "happy talk" about "plummeting" gas prices going from $5 to $4
Then you point out gas prices are still up 70%+. An abject failure by the Dems in charge.
The response is "I didn't say that". It's called the 'selective truth' & it turns out it looks a lot like lying.

It's like when they post about police officers dying on Jan 6th.
Then you point out that no police officers did in fact die on Jan 6th.
They spin to Officers dying "as a result" of Jan 6th.
When if fact all the subsequent J6th LEO deaths were from natural causes or suicides.
How is that related to J6th? No one's fault but the suicide victim for eating a bullet.

Shine the light of truth on these Lefties with actual facts and they spin like tops.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
August 10th, 2022 at 10:44:19 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Then you point out gas prices are still up 70%+. An abject failure by the Dems in charge.

Some of us are intelligent enough to know that the second sentence there is a lie.

Has Fox News convinced you that the party in charge controls gas prices?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 10th, 2022 at 10:54:51 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
He's creating the illusion of a recovery, by draining the US Strategic Oil Reserves by 1,000,000 barrels per day to increase the supply and temporarily reduce the cost.

He started draining the oil reserves six weeks after he took office.

Cool
I don't even think we should have those reserves
Total waste of resources
We are an oil producer
Let's empty the reserves and let supply and demand determine prices as they should
Stock market doing great today
Woohoo
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 10th, 2022 at 11:44:55 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12

Some of us are intelligent enough to know that the second sentence there is a lie.
Has Fox News convinced you that the party in charge controls gas prices?

Blaming others for their own inadequacies is another Dem strategy.
It's Covid or Putin or the Oil Companies greed that caused increases in the price of gas.
It couldn't possibly be that The House Plant took us from US Energy Independence to fist bumping the Saudis.
Biden "I guarantee you we are going to end fossil fuels" - May 2020
The follow on comment not heard was we are going to buy those same fossil fuels from the Saudis at higher prices.
This chart does a good job of showing price of gas vs. The House Plant Admins actions to crush Domestic Oil & Gas production.
Biden Admin Actions & Gas Prices
The Dems now have Biden begging the Saudis and removing sanctions from Venezuela to get more oil.
We could just produce it here in the US, but evidently Saudi & Venezuelan oil is "greener". Who knew?
So yeah, anyone not drinking the Kool-Aid looks at a 70% increase in the price of gas and says "Biden did that!"
You don't get to be anti-fossil fuels and then claim increased gas prices aren't the product of your green policies.
Nice try, but your lying eyes aren't fooling anyone.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
August 10th, 2022 at 11:59:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
And YOU believe the Fat Fool won the election because he said so.

"Pssst...wanna buy a bridge, I have the deed right here in my pocket..."

No, I saw the fraud happening the whole summer. Starting with the mail in voting. And the "drop boxes." I and others said the fraud was on long before Trump. Like sitting on a plane and seeing the ground crew raiding your bag. You see it but cannot stop it.
The President is a fink.
August 10th, 2022 at 12:09:16 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
No, I saw the fraud happening the whole summer. Starting with the mail in voting. And the "drop boxes." I and others said the fraud was on long before Trump. Like sitting on a plane and seeing the ground crew raiding your bag. You see it but cannot stop it.

Ah yes, that mythical election fraud that no one has been able to find any actual evidence of to present in a court of law.

Republicans should probably just stop voting all together, why bother? Dems have apparently figured out how to steal elections with impunity.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 10th, 2022 at 12:24:55 PM permalink
terapined
Ah yes, that mythical election fraud that no one has been able to find any actual evidence of to present in a court of law.

Republicans should probably just stop voting all together, why bother? Dems have apparently figured out how to steal elections with impunity.

Trump can't wait to make 2022 about his bogus election fraud claims by declaring before the midterms
This chump actually wants to blow the Republicans chances due his childish temper tantrum of losing
Bring it on
Let's make 2022 about Trump
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 10th, 2022 at 12:47:56 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: terapined

For a Federal Judge to sign off on a search warrant for a former President is really incredible. The evidence The FBI provided must be completely overwhelming.

Perhaps they found evidence that foreign spies had already compromised classified documents at that highly secure golf facility Mar a Lago.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 10th, 2022 at 1:03:45 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: rxwine
Perhaps they found evidence that foreign spies had already compromised classified documents at that highly secure golf facility Mar a Lago.

It's really surprising that many conservatives are crying foul without asking to see the evidence.
I want to see exactly what convinced a judge to sign off on this. That's what conservatives should be asking instead of attacking the FBI. Just like Hunter Biden. I say let's look at the evidence. I hope the FBI has a lot more then the incredibly meaningless nothingburger "big guy"
August 10th, 2022 at 2:01:24 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman

Well then you came to a different conclusion than Trump's "Donald Trump’s Presidential Advisory Committee on Election Integrity" which was quickly disbanded when nothing of interest was uncovered going back to the 1990s in every election in the country....

https://www.americanoversight.org/investigation/election-fraud-task-forces-and-the-threat-of-voter-intimidation

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/debunking-voter-fraud-myth

The fact that Trump won in 2016 proves that there is no illuminati rigging the elections....