In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

December 2nd, 2022 at 7:59:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote:
One person died and four others were injured after a giant "rouge wave" hit an Antarctica-bound cruise ship, travel company Viking confirmed to multiple outlets.

The "rogue wave incident" occurred during a storm earlier this week – when the Viking Polaris cruise ship was heading towards Ushuaia, Argentina, a starting point for many trips to Antarctica, a Viking representative told AFP.

"It is with great sadness that we confirmed a guest passed away following the incident. We have notified the guest's family and shared our deepest sympathies," the company's statement to AFP read, adding that four other passengers were treated for non-life-threatening injuries onboard.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/giant-rogue-wave-hits-antarctica-bound-cruise-ship-leaving-one-dead-and-four-injured/ar-AA14PCIN?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5d0409a2ef7f48c4aea84100694fc4e4
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 2nd, 2022 at 6:36:56 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Elon had an “Al Capone’s vault”-level wet fart of a reveal tonight RE: Twitter suppressing the Hunter Biden laptop story (for two days, back in 2020).

Quote:
So Twitter was acting under orders of the government except Biden wasn't POTUS in 2020. And it's a First Amendment violation except Twitter can't violate 1A as a private biz. And the takedown requests from team Biden were nudes against Twitter's TOS. But going great otherwise!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 3rd, 2022 at 3:53:54 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Elon had an “Al Capone’s vault”-level wet fart of a reveal tonight RE: Twitter suppressing the Hunter Biden laptop story (for two days, back in 2020).

It's very weird how the right wing is obsessed with this laptop. It's been a nothingburger for years. I keep asking to see proof of corruption and I get nothing. Is there anybody on the right that can explain why this laptop is important to them???????????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 3rd, 2022 at 5:50:23 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
It's very weird how the right wing is obsessed with this laptop. It's been a nothingburger for years. I keep asking to see proof of corruption and I get nothing. Is there anybody on the right that can explain why this laptop is important to them???????????????

It’s the silver bullet that would have killed Biden’s election chances, if only Twitter hadn’t suppressed the story (for two days).

Except he actually lost anyway. *wink wink*
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 7th, 2022 at 4:11:29 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Last 747 rolls off the assembly line yesterday. Joins Oldsmobile in the list of products that once ruled but outlived their heyday.
The President is a fink.
December 7th, 2022 at 6:49:34 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: AZDuffman
Last 747 rolls off the assembly line yesterday. Joins Oldsmobile in the list of products that once ruled but outlived their heyday.

I did the Boeing tour in Washington and seeing a 747 being assembled was incredible.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
December 7th, 2022 at 7:32:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich
I did the Boeing tour in Washington and seeing a 747 being assembled was incredible.

I liked how the government took 2 of the last run for Af1. Like some old guy bought one of the last Town Cars.
The President is a fink.
December 7th, 2022 at 7:33:05 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: AZDuffman

I’ve only flown in the upper deck once. I probably never will again.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
December 7th, 2022 at 8:42:26 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: JimRockford
I’ve only flown in the upper deck once. I probably never will again.

Most are used for cargo now. I don't think any U.S. airline still flies passengers on them.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
December 7th, 2022 at 8:48:14 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: DRich
Most are used for cargo now. I don't think any U.S. airline still flies passengers on them.

Did you end up driving your dogs to Florida, or did you put them on an airline?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?