In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 22nd, 2023 at 9:05:27 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
The FBI searched an ice cream parlor the Biden’s frequented, and stunningly, found NO documents marked ‘classified’ strewn on the table he and Jill ate their banana split on. They did, however, find a new trove of classified documents at his house. Even if you feel there was no nefarious intent, this is REALLY embarrassing.

Time to break out the trope….. ‘But Trump is badder….’

Trump situation is either worse, equivalent or better. Feel free to state your reasons for any choice. But yes it's terrible to throw stones and also break some glass in your own house especially if you made hay out of the other guy's problem.

But I'll point this out. All the ignoring and making excuses for Trump's behavior on this issue by some on the right has suddenly turned into, "this is very important, and we need to get to the bottom of this with Biden's case"

So, the hypocrisy is overflowing either way.

I'm actually fine with them taking both cases seriously, but I'd rather be in Biden's shoes than Trumps.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 22nd, 2023 at 9:05:45 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
The FBI searched an ice cream parlor the Biden’s frequented, and stunningly, found NO documents marked ‘classified’ strewn on the table he and Jill ate their banana split on. They did, however, find a new trove of classified documents at his house. Even if you feel there was no nefarious intent, this is REALLY embarrassing.

Time to break out the trope….. ‘But Trump is badder….’

Nope
Let's go further
Nobody wanted President Pence lol
I want President Harris
Let's do this :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 22nd, 2023 at 11:45:45 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Nope
Let's go further
Nobody wanted President Pence lol
I want President Harris
Let's do this :-)

With what I know about the Biden mess, I don’t think it rises to be an impeachable offense. I do however think the voters can evaluate his gross malfeasance in deciding if he is fit to be re-elected if he chooses to run in 2024. If the a Republicans are stupid enough to impeach Biden over this the result will be the same as the Trump impeachment. NOT GUILTY on all counts.
January 22nd, 2023 at 12:15:53 PM permalink
terapined
With what I know about the Biden mess, I don’t think it rises to be an impeachable offense. I do however think the voters can evaluate his gross malfeasance in deciding if he is fit to be re-elected if he chooses to run in 2024. If the a Republicans are stupid enough to impeach Biden over this the result will be the same as the Trump impeachment. NOT GUILTY on all counts.

You ignore the big elephant in the room
Roevember lives on
2024 just another Roevember.
Just another election where republicans will underperform untill they understand Americans
The choice is clear.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 22nd, 2023 at 5:45:23 PM permalink
SOOPOO
You ignore the big elephant in the room
Roevember lives on
2024 just another Roevember.
Just another election where republicans will underperform untill they understand Americans
The choice is clear.

My opinion is clear. If DeSantis runs and Trump does not sabotage his candidacy then all the Roe’s won’t stop DeSantis. I of course do agree with you that the republicans allowing an issue as unimportant as abortion sabotage their chances of winning the Senate and White House is just plain dumb.
January 22nd, 2023 at 5:50:39 PM permalink
SOOPOO
More reasons why I hate Schumer and really hate Schiff…. Crazed man opens fire at a festival attended predominantly by Asian Americans. Many killed. Shumer/Schiff of course blame ‘white supremacist’ for the violence. Their liberal addled brains couldn’t even wait to find out the assailant is not a white supremacist and is actually of Asian decent. The Shumer/Schiff playbook is clear. Never let the facts get in the way of a (FAILED) political opportunity.
January 22nd, 2023 at 6:28:34 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
More reasons why I hate Schumer and really hate Schiff…. Crazed man opens fire at a festival attended predominantly by Asian Americans. Many killed. Shumer/Schiff of course blame ‘white supremacist’ for the violence. Their liberal addled brains couldn’t even wait to find out the assailant is not a white supremacist and is actually of Asian decent. The Shumer/Schiff playbook is clear. Never let the facts get in the way of a (FAILED) political opportunity.

Quite the call SOOPOO. They have found the shooter (committed suicide) and he was Asian. Hopefully Wiki will report it or TP will believe it was a white supremist from the south.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 23rd, 2023 at 2:13:22 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5
Mass shooting in CA yesterday. 10 dead many others wounded.
The NRA will be real quiet for a while.

But in a week or so when it's forgotten THEY'LL BE BACK.
Guaranteed.

Fist bumpin' and high fivin and talkin their trash and flappin their gums.

Count on it.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-01-22/la-me-monterey-park-mass-shooting
the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
January 23rd, 2023 at 6:57:13 AM permalink
terapined
More reasons why I hate Schumer and really hate Schiff.

Wow
10 people killed
And you go straight to foxnews talking points to fester more hatred
Why
This is the problem in this country and you are sadly part of it

I don't like Kari Lake and all her lying BS
But
I'm not filled with hatred like you are
Pretty sick
Watch a lot of Foxnews to feed your hate????????
This is their lead story. Not 10 people got killed but that you should hate people on the left.
This is why I don't watch the hate channel
I see you bought into their hate lock stock and barrel
Sad
January 23rd, 2023 at 7:27:04 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Wow
10 people killed
And you go straight to foxnews talking points to fester more hatred
Why
This is the problem in this country and you are sadly part of it

I don't like Kari Lake and all her lying BS
But
I'm not filled with hatred like you are
Pretty sick
Watch a lot of Foxnews to feed your hate????????
This is their lead story. Not 10 people got killed but that you should hate people on the left.
This is why I don't watch the hate channel
I see you bought into their hate lock stock and barrel
Sad

Do you really want me to go through all your posts and count how many times you use hate. I have no doubt that you have the largest numbers of uses of any member of the forum.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin