In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

April 26th, 2017 at 4:19:06 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Huh??

Hasselhof stars in short film about artificial intelligence. Plot involves a writer's strike that is ended when producers create an artifiicial intelligene program to write movie dialog.

The trouble is that all the lines within the movie attributed to a sample AI movie were indeed written by a Context Free Grammar artificial intelligence program.

Netflix airs streams it.

Can anyone figure this out for me. How much is real AI and how much is fake AI?

"It's No Game"
April 26th, 2017 at 5:05:15 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff

Hasselhof stars in short film about artificial intelligence.

Any intelligence involving him must be artificial.
The President is a fink.
April 26th, 2017 at 6:40:31 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: AZDuffman
Any intelligence involving him must be artificial.
Perhaps. I've never heard of him.
April 27th, 2017 at 10:45:15 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
WTF is going on with Michael Flynn
Trump wanted this clown for NSA
You would think a NSA guy would be a patriot that cares deeply about the security of this country
Instead
Flynn was for sale. His loyalty was money
sad
I'm surprised North Korea didn't try to buy him
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 27th, 2017 at 12:30:15 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined
WTF is going on with Michael Flynn
Trump wanted this clown for NSA
You would think a NSA guy would be a patriot that cares deeply about the security of this country
Instead
Flynn was for sale. His loyalty was money
sad
I'm surprised North Korea didn't try to buy him

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/27/525877157/trumps-tweet-and-switch-on-shutdown-and-flynn?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170427

Trump's trying to distract people again.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
April 27th, 2017 at 1:27:23 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: Dalex64
http://www.npr.org/2017/04/27/525877157/trumps-tweet-and-switch-on-shutdown-and-flynn?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170427

Trump's trying to distract people again.

The more I hear about Flynn,
The more disgusted I get.
I cant believe this chump was considered for NSA
He's got a for sale sign around his neck
Trump is a terrible judge of character
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 29th, 2017 at 3:06:14 PM permalink
Fleastiff
FYRE: Festival, Fraud, Fun.

It seems twitter came alive with derogatory comments about the gullible trust-fund kids who paid thousands of dollars for a Luxury Music and Food Festival on Grand Exuma island. It was a much hyped scam. Site too small, over run with feral pigs, feral dogs and zillions of sandflies. Luxury accommodations were FEMA-like tents. Lockers existed but no one had locks for them. Drinking water was available to those who stole it. No sound stages. One DJ booth was a man lying across two speakers with some electronic equipment on his back. Several chartered jets were grounded by non-payment others grounded by reports of the ordeals of early festival arrivals eating 'two slices of bread and two slices of cheese' as a luxury, catered dinner.

Some are saying don't let the festival attendees back into the country until you can see if they've been radicalized.

Some tweets make comparisons to refugees that endure two years of such conditions, not two days.

Rapper JaRule was promoter who spent a fortune to over hype the festival with models and other Instagram Idiots.

One yachts-woman said "I used to visit that island's tiny little bar from time to time but getting from dinghy to bar was at a dead run so as to avoid all those mosquitoes, so how could a festival take place on that garbage-strewn beach?
April 29th, 2017 at 11:55:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Was just watching this video recorded yesterday in Canton Tx. The HULK couldn't have smashed up those vehicles any worse.

They start showing the wreckage around 2 minutes.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 30th, 2017 at 9:26:49 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Fleastiff
FYRE: Festival, Fraud, Fun.

It seems twitter came alive with derogatory comments about the gullible trust-fund kids who paid thousands of dollars for a Luxury Music and Food Festival on Grand Exuma island. It was a much hyped scam. Site too small, over run with feral pigs, feral dogs and zillions of sandflies. Luxury accommodations were FEMA-like tents. Lockers existed but no one had locks for them. Drinking water was available to those who stole it. No sound stages. One DJ booth was a man lying across two speakers with some electronic equipment on his back. Several chartered jets were grounded by non-payment others grounded by reports of the ordeals of early festival arrivals eating 'two slices of bread and two slices of cheese' as a luxury, catered dinner.

Some are saying don't let the festival attendees back into the country until you can see if they've been radicalized.

Some tweets make comparisons to refugees that endure two years of such conditions, not two days.

Rapper JaRule was promoter who spent a fortune to over hype the festival with models and other Instagram Idiots.

One yachts-woman said "I used to visit that island's tiny little bar from time to time but getting from dinghy to bar was at a dead run so as to avoid all those mosquitoes, so how could a festival take place on that garbage-strewn beach?

Read a lot of horror stories about this.
I do a lot of festivals. To fly into a festival, a new one at that is absurd. You drive and pack as much stuff as possible. I have a RV so I am in a total comfort zone pretty much bringing a small apartment with me.
April 30th, 2017 at 12:59:27 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Would have to be an amphibious RV.
Fortunately most of the ordeals took place at US airports as twitter/instagram spread the word.
Site now under control of customs officers who want unpaid customs duties on tents and lockers.

Headliners cancelled when they learned there was no infrastructure but only announced their cancellations, not any warnings to the general public.