In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

July 14th, 2017 at 5:04:33 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: odiousgambit
How were you involved? You seem to indicate you had influence.
If I had had any influence they would have found him seven years ago. And his cell phone would have been powered up and downloaded instead of sitting on the RCMP's shelf.

I emailed the family in Canada and in Milton/Ulladulla, I posted comments in response to media articles in Canada and in Australia, I beat such a constant tattoo the family got sick of my negativity.

Mistakes:
Medical tent at Shambala assumed his 'they are trying to kill me' was a paranoid delusion induced by drugs rather than a sensible and true statement made by somone on drugs referring to a small number of people who actually were trying to kill him.

He got beat up real bad by two Biker dudes and the cops ignored bilateral oozing of cerebral spinal fluid from his ears.

Eventually he wound up at a 'hospital' but its really just a rural aid station.

The hospital never really considered him more than a druggie who needed a place to sleep and administered contraindicated meds.

It is possible that he simply ambled away from that picnic table but the lone employee who claimed it would have to have had have been idly standing in an unusual location to have actually observed it through a double set of doors that afforded a very narrow field of view. Electricians are not likely to walk away from a dead cellphone particularly one they had been insistent on obtaining just an hour earlier. RCMP never investigated cell phone traffic between the hospital employee and any Biker friends who might want to eliminate a witness against them.

Whether he ambled away towards this silly potato field (as reported) or got picked up by the two Bikers (more likely) he never got far. No reason for him to get far.

The rcmp classified it as 'missing person' when it clearly should have been 'suspected homicide', never looked at his phone records, were misleading to the family. RCMP role is not to stare at the sisters tits and lie to the them or deceive them or display a 'bedside manner'; rcmp role is frank and open honesty.

Family wanted desperately to believe he was alive...even may have hitched a ride into the USA. I told them honest Canadians do not give a ride thru a border crosssing to a befuddled young man with a hospital wrist band and dishonest Canadians smuggling drugs across the border certainly do not do such a thing. Yet family beat an incessant tattoo of 'no stone unturned'.

"Sighting" as one of three hippie vendors was clearly a lie but family would not acknowledge that.

Hannah Gartner of BBC media fame (National, Fifth Estate) sent me an email or two but pretty much ignored my allegations and went with the 'missing' story and did not come down hard on the rcmp at all. Hospital hid behind privacy laws but later took some grief in an internal health dept. investigation.

It was a lazy and incompetent case from the start. I'll admit the terrain is difficult but seven years?

I have no idea if he wandered off the cliff, was chased off it by a bear or by bees or by a couple of two-footed predators, but he fell to the base of a cliff in rugged terrain.

Based on a major contract the Bikers were about to get, I tend to lean toward homicide particularly since I never believed the allure of a silly potato field as a destination nor the reliability of the sole witness to his sudden ambling away from the treasured posessions, but even if it was a solitary trek of a mentally deranged patient he could not have made it far.
July 14th, 2017 at 5:14:55 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: terapined
Nobel peace prize committee admitted this????????
They determined the prize simply due to a slide show?
I find this hard to believe
Please cite source

You're not very good at this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irena_Sendler#Recognition_and_remembrance

This is the woman. A Pole, I had that mistaken. But you'll see she's noted as having saved the most people from the gas pit and was nominated for the NPP in 2007. Go to 2007 and you'll see the winner was Algore for his IPCC speech.

One woman saved a city's worth of children in the trenches at great personal peril from the biggest mass murder of last century, another guy talked about a "maybe" while acting in direct defiance of his own cause. "Slide show" was a disparaging remark on my part, you see, because in comparison, it's Michelangelo vs the Sunday comics. Which is why the NPP has fallen to "participation trophy" level to me.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
July 14th, 2017 at 5:19:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: odiousgambit
I'd like to think the Nobel people were chagrined to see what happened with the drones subsequent to the award, but I wonder. White people in general were very prone to delusional worship of the man, perhaps they stayed in denial. Obama himself was flummoxed about getting the prize and said so more than once.

I really cannot blame Obama for them giving him the prize. At the time the joke was he got it for not being George W Bush. Agreed on the delusional worship. It was and remains weird, but shows how cult-of-personality dictators gain power. All my life I have read about and heard about how some leaders got held up higher than human. Never saw it in the USA until 2008.

The committee jumped right on the train, that they cost so much credibility didn't matter.
The President is a fink.
July 14th, 2017 at 6:47:24 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: Face
, another guy talked about a "maybe" while acting in direct defiance of his own cause..

Al Gore was just demonstrating what everyone knows to be true. Most people will never make the personal sacrifices on their own without government incentives or even penalties.

(well that's what I would have said, although I just thought of it, it probably holds true as a matter of fact)

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 14th, 2017 at 7:04:23 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Al Gore was just demonstrating what everyone knows to be true. Most people will never make the personal sacrifices on their own without government incentives or even penalties.

Gore is the perfect example of never making personal sacrifices.
The President is a fink.
July 14th, 2017 at 8:02:08 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Mountain lion crashes through window and lands on sleeping woman in bed. Must be a rather startling way to wake up.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mountain-lion-crashes-through-california-womans-window-lands-on-her-bed/ar-BBEmDWR?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 14th, 2017 at 11:35:27 AM permalink
Fleastiff
he probably saw his own reflection. And tried to attack it.
July 14th, 2017 at 10:15:11 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Jurors convict yacht delivery manager of safety violation but fail to reach verdict on each of four manslaughter indictments. Crown prosecutor in Winchester crown court vows immediate retrial.
July 14th, 2017 at 10:47:38 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Fleastiff
Missing Suntail Catamaran being short-crewed on a delivery run from South Africa to Thailand was subject aerial and satellite search months ago.

Inverted hull believed spotted six hundred miles from Madagascar or about sixteen hundred miles off course.

Its an unmarked hazard to navigation in a heavy shipping lane but owner hopes to plant radar reflector on wreck and search for logbooks.

Face: Go for it!! Without beast or being aboard, its up for grabs.

Despite all the humor involved, this is the yacht that just resulted in a safety conviction of the transport company's manager but failed to result in four manslaughter convictions in Winchester Crown Court.
July 16th, 2017 at 9:56:54 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Another body formerly going to testify against the Clinton foundation; http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact-and-theory/haiti-official-who-exposed-the-clinton-foundation-is-found-dead_07162017
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW