In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

July 19th, 2017 at 5:29:50 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Mayo Clinic says John McCain has a "brain tumor known as a glioblastoma was associated with the blood clot."

Same kind of brain cancer Beau Biden and Ted Kennedy had...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 19th, 2017 at 5:37:06 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
What are the odds on an Australian woman being shot and killed by a Samoan Barney Fife in Minnesota ?

And when asked what happened, Barney took the 5th !
July 19th, 2017 at 8:12:27 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: JimRockford
Jeff Sessions calls for more civil asset forfeiture.

Legalized theft is still theft.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
July 20th, 2017 at 6:43:10 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: buzzardknot
What are the odds on an Australian woman being shot and killed by a Samoan Barney Fife in Minnesota ?

And when asked what happened, Barney took the 5th !

Its a sick case
but
police officers have the same Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination as everyone else
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 20th, 2017 at 6:53:05 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
At some Saint in Florida (Petersberg? Augustine?) a mayoral candidate told some Blacks in the audience that wanted reparations to Go Back to Africa.
July 20th, 2017 at 7:26:53 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Fleastiff
At some Saint in Florida (Petersberg? Augustine?) a mayoral candidate told some Blacks in the audience that wanted reparations to Go Back to Africa.

“Mr. Nevel, you and your people, you talk about reparations. The reparations that you talk about, Mr. Nevel, your people already got your reparations. Your reparations came in the form of a man named Barack Obama. My advice to you, if you don’t like it here in America, planes leave every hour from Tampa airport. Go back to Africa. Go back to Africa. Go back!”

Pretty sick statement speaking to US citizens from families here for centuries.
I disagree with lots of conservatives but I never suggest they should go back to their old ancestral roots country.
I love my country, that's why some things in this country I don't like, I fight to change
The above sentence also applies to conservatives
Guy sounds pretty racist.
Conservatives can fight to change what they don't like in this country but Blacks have to leave rather then fight for what they believe is wrong in this country?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 20th, 2017 at 7:50:16 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff

Good for him, I'd give him my vote. The whole reparations thing is a shakedown and people asking for it just want to refuse to work.

Sadly, some people agree they deserve something.

What's next? Have to pay Chinese Americans for unpaid OT by chinamen on the transcontinental RR?
The President is a fink.
July 20th, 2017 at 8:02:15 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: AZDuffman
Good for him, I'd give him my vote. The whole reparations thing is a shakedown and people asking for it just want to refuse to work.

Sadly, some people agree they deserve something.

What's next? Have to pay Chinese Americans for unpaid OT by chinamen on the transcontinental RR?

I don't agree with reparations either
but
They shouldn't have to go back to Africa simply because conservatives don't like the issue
If I disagree with AZ
I don't insist AZ should have to leave the country
July 20th, 2017 at 8:09:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
I don't agree with reparations either
but
They shouldn't have to go back to Africa simply because conservatives don't like the issue

As usual, you miss the point of what is being said. He is telling them that they do not deserve reparations. They were not slaves after all. So he is saying if they hate it here so much then they should leave, maybe they will like it better in Africa.

It is not about disagreeing on the issue, it is his way of saying "Siddown and shaddup!"

This is an indication of an alpha-male.
The President is a fink.
July 20th, 2017 at 8:18:29 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: AZDuffman
He is telling them that they do not deserve reparations.

I agree regarding reparations.
He could have stopped there
Do you think me telling you, AZ, to get out of the USA, is being Alpha male
Hmm
I think I will play alpha male
Hey AZ, get out of the USA, you don't belong in this country because I disagree with you
Just joking
LOL