AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
I agree regarding reparations.
He could have stopped there
Do you think me telling you, AZ, to get out of the USA, is being Alpha male
Hmm
I think I will play alpha male
Hey AZ, get out of the USA, you don't belong in this country because I disagree with you
Just
LOL

*sigh*

Standing up to the loons is being an alpha male. Exactly how you do it is up to you. Telling them to leave if they do not like it is a clear indication he is saying he will not tolerate their nonsense. Betas will just ask them to keep quiet, Omegas will tell them to come to the office and talk about it.
The President is a fink.
July 20th, 2017 at 8:32:16 AM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Quote: terapined
Its a sick case
but
police officers have the same Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination as everyone else

Part of his job is to write up an incident report. He should be FIRED for refusing to do so.
July 20th, 2017 at 11:30:11 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
One time in Vegas, I came up to an officer's car while they were in the middle of a pursuit of robbery suspects. He was somewhat tense, but it was mostly by chance that I didn't just appear at his side window. He saw me for a few seconds doing a friendly wave. Hey hey hey... essentially.

I suppose some of these guys are tense over cop ambush and might shoot you.

Anyway, as I actually saw 3 guys running along a wall at the back of the store and jumping over it and then put 2 + 2 together when police cars started showing up I was just going to tell him what I saw.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 20th, 2017 at 11:41:44 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Apologies for the delay, life went awry for a moment.

Fellas, y'all gotta notch it back some. Ams, terapined, AZD, and I'd add EB but it seems he done blocked himself out of everything. Y'alls conduct in this thread lately, and in general where politics is concerned, has gone over the line. It's not really fair to the other members of the forum, or the guy footing the bill for the place. I understand you disagree on nearly everything, but when it's boiled down, it is but a difference in philosophy. There are other ways to work through this.

I don't want to point fingers and I don't want to ban, partly because I reckon I deserve one as well for ignoring the issue in hopes it would disperse, which just gave room to let it get worse. But I would hope a small address here will cause y'all to not allow it get worse, as any action I will take will be about as imperfect as you could hope for. Do you really wanna be forced into the whole truce / forced shunning / whatever that I'll have to cook up? Or be the one on the short end when I have to try and assign value to each and every wrong?

Just fix it. There's a way to express yourself and champion your ideals without tossing an entire half of the pop under the bus or haranguing folks across multiple threads every day of the week. Ain't not a one of you a simpleton pain in the ass, so this should be within your ability to correct. Please.

Quote: JimRockford

Good. Let's get this revolution fueled up while I can still tote a rifle. And enormous thumbs up to whomever said this should apply to the politicians dirty deals, though I would still prefer a public flogging for any and all breaches of conduct.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
July 20th, 2017 at 1:34:13 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Neural net and AI on a stick for seventy-nine dollars from Intel.
Slashdot.
July 20th, 2017 at 2:04:26 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
You find out who owns you when you find out who you are not allowed to criticize. https://theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/

"But now, a group of 43 senators — 29 Republicans and 14 Democrats — wants to implement a law that would make it a felony for Americans to support the international boycott against Israel,"
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 20th, 2017 at 2:16:13 PM permalink
JB
Administrator
Threads: 10
Lead singer of Linkin Park has died. LP was one of the few bands I would have actually gone to see.
July 20th, 2017 at 2:17:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Face
and I'd add EB but it seems he done blocked himself out of everything. .

Yup. I realized they aren't here to
discuss, only disrupt. It ain't worth
my time.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 20th, 2017 at 3:02:48 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Yup. I realized they aren't here to
discuss, only disrupt. It ain't worth
my time.

And yet.... you still post your nonsense in all the Trump threads daily...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 20th, 2017 at 7:52:53 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: ams288
And yet.... you still post your nonsense in all the Trump threads daily...
Trump uge good. Bigly.