In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

August 13th, 2017 at 3:28:15 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
When you drive a vehicle into a crowd due to just political differences to kill and maim
Terrorism

The dude drove his car into a crowd of people.

It's literally the exact same thing ISIS has done multiple times.

And we got righties here playing word games about it. Effing despicable.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 13th, 2017 at 4:22:29 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
The dude drove his car into a crowd of people.

It's literally the exact same thing ISIS has done multiple times.

It was an act of terrorism. The goal was to injure, kill, and intimidate a group that had political views opposite to that of the terrorist who committed the heinous crime. Anyone who disagrees needs to do some soul searching.
August 13th, 2017 at 4:36:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I supported the cop in Ferguson

Yeah, that is why you have claimed to be a 100% supporter of BLM, a racist, anti-cop group that has, by your own definitions now, committed acts of terrorism? You cannot have that both ways.

An observation or two about the riot. One, I have been saying here that the next decade, the 2020s, is going to be one of this kind of violence in the USA as society re-orders itself one way or another. I get poo poohed as "the world is ending." I am not surprised at the events. I expect to see more like it.

The violence, fitting a pattern, did not happen until the left-wing group showed up. Had they ignored the rally, things would have probably been peaceful.

BLM, pro-illegal immigration, and other leftist rallies are inspiring rallies like this. The tempo of activism in the USA has gone way up the last 10-20 years. As the tempo goes up, more conflicts will happen. Get used to it.
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2017 at 4:43:04 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288

And we have lefties who deny terrorism from left-wing groups and muslims. Or claiming a guy who molests a boy is "not gay."

It was violence, not "terrorism." To repeat, terrorism is violence in a peaceful, unsuspecting place. This was at attack on a group who was there protesting another group demonstrating, and had already started violence doing so. If the guy had say run the car into a group of blacks at a park having a picnic, then yes, "terrorism."
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2017 at 4:52:23 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
It was an act of terrorism. The goal was to injure, kill, and intimidate a group that had political views opposite to that of the terrorist who committed the heinous crime. Anyone who disagrees needs to do some soul searching.

Thank you.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 13th, 2017 at 6:06:53 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Yeah, that is why you have claimed to be a 100% supporter of BLM, a racist, anti-cop group that has, by your own definitions now, committed acts of terrorism? You cannot have that both ways.

No 100% support from me
I am against violence
If a Blm member commits violence, he should be arrested
You support right wing violence
I am against left and right wing violence
It was terrorism in Charlottesville
Its sad you give the right a pass on terrorism
I am against ALL terrotism regardless if its a Muslim or right wing
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 13th, 2017 at 6:07:45 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: SOOPOO

Thank you
Couldn't have said it better
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 13th, 2017 at 6:52:17 AM permalink
AZDuffman
No 100% support from me
I am against violence
If a Blm member commits violence, he should be arrested

No, if a BLM member commits violence, you deny they are a BLM member, not a "true" member or whatever.

What is sad is that you do not understand the term "terrorism." Confusing it with riot violence. Desperate to equate it with muslim terrorism to somehow mask the problem of muslim terrorism, a kind of "it happens from all sided." Fool yourself, fool some gullible people, doesn't fool me. Same old playbook I've seen for decades.
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2017 at 7:00:37 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: AZDuffman

What is sad is that you do not understand the term "terrorism." .

It was terrorism in Charlottesville
Whats sad is AZ and the President are unable to condemn Nazi's
I have been against Nazi's my whole life
The swastika disgusts me
Sad that some conservatives are unable to condemn Nazi's
August 13th, 2017 at 7:12:47 AM permalink
AZDuffman

Whats sad is AZ and the President are unable to condemn Nazi's

It was peaceful until the lefties showed up.

Funny, you condemn "violence" but never condemn BLM as a violent movement.

You hate all nazia? What if some are your customers? Some probably are your customers! How can you hate all for the actions of a few? Haven't you met nazis who just go to work, live a peaceful life, and don't bother anyone?
The President is a fink.