In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

August 13th, 2017 at 7:16:57 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
It was peaceful until the lefties showed up.

Funny, you condemn "violence" but never condemn BLM as a violent movement.

If a BLM member commits violence, I will condemn it
Its easy
A conservative commits violence , AZ will not condemn
Its too hard for him
ROTFL

Even conservative republicans are calling it terrorism

Marco Rubio
Very important for the nation to hear @potus describe events in #Charlottesville for what they are, a terror attack by #whitesupremacists

Ted Cruz
I urge the Department of Justice to immediately investigate and prosecute today's grotesque act of domestic terrorism.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 13th, 2017 at 7:25:10 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
If a BLM member commits violence, I will condemn it
Its easy
A conservative commits violence , AZ will not condemn
Its too hard for him
ROTFL

Who says he is a conservative?

Funny how when it is a muslim we have to assume it is some lone wolf, when it is BLM we have to assume it is not the entire movement. Yet now there are all kinds of calls to condemn this or condemn that.

As to the BLM, no, you say over and over again, "this is not 'true' BLM.....yadda yadda yadda........"

Do you condemn the violence of the leftists that led to all of this? I haven't heard you do so. Saying "I condemn all violence" is a cop out, not an answer.
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2017 at 7:31:52 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
You hate all nazia? What if some are your customers? Some probably are your customers! How can you hate all for the actions of a few? Haven't you met nazis who just go to work, live a peaceful life, and don't bother anyone?

AZDuffman is actually attempting to defend Nazis.

Show of hands, does this surprise anyone?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 13th, 2017 at 7:35:47 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Do you condemn the violence of the leftists that led to all of this? I haven't heard you do so. Saying "I condemn all violence" is a cop out, not an answer.

I saw many videos of the left committing violence in Charlottesville. They did not kill anybody but I do condemn that left wing violence
Its wrong. I find it disgusting
but
Whats really wrong is
registered Republican Alex Fields committed an act of terrorism and killed an American
Can you condemn that act of terrorism instead of defending
I think not. Really sad
You cant even agree with Ted Cruz. I agree with Ted on this :-)

Ted Cruz
I urge the Department of Justice to immediately investigate and prosecute today's grotesque act of domestic terrorism.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 13th, 2017 at 7:38:53 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288

Yet again, you miss the point I am making.
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2017 at 7:41:21 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Yet again, you miss the point I am making.

I said it yesterday and I'll say it again: the only good Nazi is a dead Nazi.

End of story.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 13th, 2017 at 8:15:24 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288

Like calls to like.

Quote:

Hell no.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
August 13th, 2017 at 10:10:26 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Nareed
Like calls to like.

You should be really careful about calling people Nazis. AZDuffman strikes me as conservative, but he certainly doesn't advocate wholesale slaughter and torture.

People used to stand outside of our laboratory and call us Nazis which always offended me as we had a lot of Jews that worked there and people who escaped from WWII.
August 13th, 2017 at 10:28:51 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Pacomartin
You should be really careful about calling people Nazis. AZDuffman strikes me as conservative, but he certainly doesn't advocate wholesale slaughter and torture.

Correct.

[below not directed at you directly, Pac, just general rebuttal]

What I do not expect the liberals to see without it being explained is I am demonstrating how THEY act when something terrible happens.

Lets see, islamic terror and we have to single out just the perp, not notice the larger trend. Obama would rush out and say how many good things muslims did. Did Trump run out and say a Nazi was the father of the US Space Program to calm people? I didn't see that.

Every group except whites are allowed to show their group pride. If you denounce the entire BLM movement you are branded some kind of a racist. If you do NOT condemn an entire white group, you are some kind of racist. The double standard is just amazing. And more and more white people are really getting tired of it.

What started the events? A group of whites was peacefully demonstrating about part of their history being removed. Violence started when a counter group showed up. Had a white group shown up to disrupt BLM or Mexican Illegals rally that was peaceful, there would have been hell to pay.

Who else is amazed that these groups call themselves "Anti Fascist" yet they deploy the same disruptive tactics as the SA Brownshirts in the 1930s? This time they moved off college campuses and to the general public areas. This time the target group met physical force with physical force.

Again and again I will say it. This is going to get much worse. We will see a decade of what we just saw, only worse.
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2017 at 10:38:51 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Pacomartin
You should be really careful about calling people Nazis.

I wouldn't dream of calling people nazis.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER