In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 25th, 2017 at 4:51:30 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Susan Collns - NO
I'm giddy
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 25th, 2017 at 5:33:46 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
At least 6 of them now, using personal email accounts hosted at places like Gmail and GoDaddy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/25/us/politics/private-email-trump-kushner-bannon.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

As for this so-called health care vote, I think there are some Republican senators who are counting on a few people to oppose it. They want an empty vote like all of those bills they sent to Obama, knowing that he would veto them.

They want to appear like they oppose Obamacare but they know repeal in this form will be a disaster.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
September 25th, 2017 at 7:53:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Dalex64
At least 6 of them now, using personal email accounts hosted at places like Gmail and GoDaddy.

Well, I suppose there is no extra security risk because there's a good chance Trump has already been running his yap directly to the Russian spies the whole time.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 26th, 2017 at 5:03:26 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Nareed
And I suppose it's just a coincidence that the orange Caligula never managed to own an NFL team, and helped destroy the USFL years ago.

Yes, it's hilarious.

Totally hilarious
Snowflake Rush Limbaugh cant take it any more
Rush is so so sensitive, he sees a knee and the horror. The horror of the knee.
Rush cant take it. He cant watch football ever again. The whole game to him ruined over a knee
Poor Rush.
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 26th, 2017 at 5:05:55 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Arrrgh, I wish I gave a damn about football so I could care that no one is watching anymore.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 26th, 2017 at 8:10:11 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: ams288
Arrrgh, I wish I gave a damn about football so I could care that no one is watching anymore.

You are stronger then most conservatives by not watching
I believe the conservatives having a cow over this know they cannot give up football
That's why they have become total snowflakes over this issue
They're boycott NFL threats are so hollow
How many left the game after a knee. Few to none. ROTFL
September 26th, 2017 at 8:13:26 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
No one needs to watch the games, the sports books do okay if people merely bet on them.
September 26th, 2017 at 8:21:50 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Fleastiff
No one needs to watch the games, the sports books do okay if people merely bet on them.

I'll be in Vegas for the Super Bowl. (assuming there is one and the NFL hasn't totally collapsed by then. /sarcasm)

Love people watching in Vegas when huge events are going on. It's fun to watch people lose their minds at the sports books.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 26th, 2017 at 8:29:51 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
I'll be in Vegas for the Super Bowl. (assuming there is one and the NFL hasn't totally collapsed by then. /sarcasm)

I estimate that by late October watching an NFL game will get you five to ten, attending one life without parole, and playing in one will rate a mandatory death sentence.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
September 26th, 2017 at 10:30:39 AM permalink
terapined
Weird race in Alabama
Republicans seem really torn and cant get behind one candidate
On one side Roy Moore backed by Steve Bannon and Sarah Palin
vs
Luther Strange backed by Trump and Mitch McConnell.