In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

October 2nd, 2017 at 1:34:16 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
This guy protected his home from water, with water.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 2nd, 2017 at 4:56:38 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
At least 50 dead in Vegas
sad
I wonder if Alex Jones or other right wing extremists will come and claim this is all a fake fantasy like Sandy Hook
What's really sad
If the shooter was a Muslim, the right will freak and say we have a problem
The shooter is not a Muslin therefore the right will yawn
Its amazing that these types of situations, the right determines if there is a problem simply due ones religion
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 2nd, 2017 at 5:14:54 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
sad
I wonder if Alex Jones or other right wing extremists will come and claim this is all a fake fantasy like Sandy Hook
What's really sad
If the shooter was a Muslim, the right will freak and say we have a problem
The shooter is not a Muslin therefore the right will yawn
Its amazing that these types of situations, the right determines if there is a problem simply due ones religion

What is really sad is they haven't even cleaned the crime scene but we have liberal losers making it political.
The President is a fink.
October 2nd, 2017 at 10:23:40 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Hard to believe two of you are agreeing with EB's argument, that is essentially, "but Tiimmy does it" argument kids use to justify doing something wrong.

Not at all. Just laughing at the incredulity that a foreign government would try to influence our election. I actually don't think it is wrong what Russia has supposedly done, what is wrong is that we can't prevent it from working, if you believe that it actually did work to give Trump the election.
October 2nd, 2017 at 12:18:34 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
sad

Wonder no more:

I wonder which "rightie losers" will defend him...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 2nd, 2017 at 12:33:05 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Isn't he the guy who let the Newtown parents know that the shooting of their kids was a hoax?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 2nd, 2017 at 1:18:40 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
I'm sorry but I think statements like Alex Jones said above should be punishable. Free speech doesn't mean you get to make up evil and disgusting things and spout them to ignorant people.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
October 2nd, 2017 at 1:34:55 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Wonder no more:

I wonder which "rightie losers" will defend him...

Wow, I was just joking
Alex jones just disgusts me
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 2nd, 2017 at 1:44:14 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Wow, I was just joking
Alex jones just disgusts me

I have to wonder if you are as disgusted with those on the left using the shootings to advance their agenda within 24 hours of it happening?
The President is a fink.
October 2nd, 2017 at 2:08:07 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: FrGamble
I'm sorry but I think statements like Alex Jones said above should be punishable. .

That's just the brainwashing of the Vatican
talking, yearning for the days when you
ran everything and burned people at
the stake you didn't like.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.