petroglyph
Threads: 25
duplicate
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 9th, 2017 at 10:40:41 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: kenarman
But if you are a teacher (or pretty much any public servant) who get more paid time off than any private sector worker, can't really be fired except for gross negligence and usually coast through life you want to award them a million dollar retirement benefit package. Somehow I can't connect you dots.

Not sure what it is like elsewhere, but my old high school went to morning and evening classes. Also have year round classes. I guess they still get the holidays off though.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 9th, 2017 at 11:37:48 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Taxpayers don't want those hooligans having the summer off anymore. (I mean the students).
November 9th, 2017 at 12:53:18 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Not sure what it is like elsewhere, but my old high school went to morning and evening classes. Also have year round classes. I guess they still get the holidays off though.

You actually think the same teachers are working morning, evening and all summer. Give your head a shake.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 9th, 2017 at 1:02:54 PM permalink
petroglyph
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-09/las-vegass-new-self-driving-shuttle-involved-accident-its-first-day Testing to begin in Phoenix as well. There is money to be made getting in front of one of these and testing how fast they can stop.
November 9th, 2017 at 1:28:43 PM permalink
rxwine
You actually think the same teachers are working morning, evening and all summer. Give your head a shake.

I pointed out how busy my school is, not that they were teaching every hour. If you ever worked, (I'm starting to doubt it) since you think people leave on time, from work, and don't have any extra details that require extra time.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 9th, 2017 at 1:34:54 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
I pointed out how busy my school is, not that they were teaching every hour. If you ever worked, (I'm starting to doubt it) since you think people leave on time, from work, and don't have any extra details that require extra time.

Yes as an entrpreneur almost all of my life I have always gone home when my 12 hours at work was up. Unless of course I wasn't done and needed to finish up a project that couldn't wait.

You were the one that insnuated from the hours that students were in the school somehow meant the same teachers were there longer. Many fast food place are open 24/7 and are manned mainly by part time staff. I was just pointing out the error in your logic.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 9th, 2017 at 1:41:13 PM permalink
rxwine
Yes as an entrpreneur almost all of my life I have always gone home when my 12 hours at work was up. Unless of course I wasn't done and needed to finish up a project that couldn't wait.

You were the one that insnuated from the hours that students were in the school somehow meant the same teachers were there longer. Many fast food place are open 24/7 and are manned mainly by part time staff. I was just pointing out the error in your logic.

"Insinuated" was what you did, and was a wrong conclusion on your part not mine.
November 9th, 2017 at 4:09:45 PM permalink
petroglyph
https://www.voanews.com/a/trump-mar-a-lago-resort-foreign-workers/4108169.html What is going on with this?
November 9th, 2017 at 4:26:07 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.voanews.com/a/trump-mar-a-lago-resort-foreign-workers/4108169.html What is going on with this?

I'm sorry, did you not know the hypocritical moron pretending to be the president is a hypocrite?

Perhaps you can outsource the competence vacancy in the Oval Office off-shore, too. i hear a certain Señor Fox is not that busy right now.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER