In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

November 20th, 2017 at 10:26:12 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
I've thought of that. A woman who has patted me on the butt gets a quizzical look from me, not a news story followed by a lawsuit followed by me trying to ruin her career.

So, Ed, if a woman kisses Robin Williams its ok for Al Franken to grab her? Is that what you are trying to say?

Of course not
Its not right for either sex
What Franken did to Tweeden was wrong
If she is going to complain about Franken, she needs to address her own actions toward Robin Williams on the same tour
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 20th, 2017 at 10:52:49 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
Al Franken accuser number 2...... ....

"As her husband held up her phone and got ready to snap a photo of the two of them, Franken "pulled me in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear," Menz said. "It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek."

If there's 2 accusers, we know
there are 20 that want to come
forward. Look at the ugly jerk,
this would be the only way he
could ever get action. He's
disgusting looking.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 20th, 2017 at 10:55:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

If there's 2 accusers, we know
there are 20 that want to come
forward. Look at the ugly jerk,
this would be the only way he
could ever get action. He's
disgusting looking.

The best part of this is that he is only under the microscope because a liberal woman came forward against a GOP candidate for what looks like only political reasons.
The President is a fink.
November 20th, 2017 at 11:16:14 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
The best part of this is that he is only under the microscope because a liberal woman came forward against a GOP candidate for what looks like only political reasons.

What Franken did to a woman was wrong
What Roy Moore did to a 14yr old girl was way way worse
yet
I lean left and have no problem throwing Franken under the bus
AZ cant throw Roy Moore under the bus because he gives conservatives sickos a pass
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 20th, 2017 at 11:16:58 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: AZDuffman

A there's even a pic! Franken has pics
of everything!

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 20th, 2017 at 2:15:54 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I'd say Charlie Rose is toast.

Guess they can all go on O'Reilly's podcast and bitch about how unfair life is.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 20th, 2017 at 2:28:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote:
Ever since he was accused of groping a woman on the set of "Entourage," Jeremy Piven has fiercely maintained his innocence, even saying that he would be wiling to take a polygraph to prove it.

It turns out he did just that on Nov. 13, and he passed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/jeremy-piven-takes-and-passes-polygraph-amid-sex-assault-allegations/ar-BBFnBGQ?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 20th, 2017 at 2:31:28 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/jeremy-piven-takes-and-passes-polygraph-amid-sex-assault-allegations/ar-BBFnBGQ?ocid=spartanntp

Big deal, those things are easy peasy
to beat. My grandmother could beat
one with just 5 min training. There
was a lie detector expert for the FBI
for 20 years that toured the country
when he retired, giving paid lectures
on what a fraud the thing was. He
showed multiple ways to beat it.
November 20th, 2017 at 2:31:59 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
So who among men in American entertainment and politics has NOT been accused of sexual misconduct? I have Tom Hanks and Danny Devito. I think maybe that's all.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
November 20th, 2017 at 2:42:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: JimRockford
So who among men in American entertainment and politics has NOT been accused of sexual misconduct? I have Tom Hanks and Danny Devito. I think maybe that's all.

I don't know. In these professions there are probably 20 people in line to take their place. Not that the public will necessarily embrace talents of new people.