December 6th, 2017 at 5:28:23 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
Ford, Carter, Bush sr, Clinton, Bush jr,
and Obama,
all promised to move the capital to
Jerusalem.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-06/declaration-war-trump-jerusalem-decision-sparks-outrage-warning-fire-no-end-sight

"To that end, the officials said Trump would delay the embassy move by signing a waiver, which is required by U.S. law every six months. He will continue to sign the waiver until preparations for the embassy move are complete."

"The United States has never endorsed the Jewish state’s claim of sovereignty over any part of Jerusalem and has insisted its status be resolved through Israeli-Palestinian negotiation."

Trump will continue to sign the waiver versus, [so far] moving our embassy.

Quote:
Pelosi voted for it in 1995.
https://www.irmep.org/embassy.asp "Poll: Most Americans don't want US embassy moved to Jerusalem
Candidates keep making the promise to get elected"

By announcing this move, it makes Trump impeachment proof. Aipac is 100% behind claiming Jerusalem, and they are to powerful in DC for any of the politicos to go against. Brilliant move on his part. The rest of the world, except a few vassals have condemned it. I'm predicting loss of American blood. Trump also promised America first. He also said no boots on the ground in Syria, we are building permanent bases, he said get us out of AFG, he has added 14000 troops. So he has a few other promises to make good on. He should start with the ones at home that MAGA, not helping the largest recipient of foreign aid.

Quote:
,.... he
doesn't realize what you promise is
a campaign is a joke, you don't really
mean to do it.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 6th, 2017 at 8:39:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Mostly posted to note the worst kind of house theft. They steal everything in the house
\
Quote:
R. Kelly’s Atlanta home and another residence he was renting in the area were emptied by a group of thieves posing as movers while the singer was away on tour, police said.

A cleaning lady hired to maintain the residence while Kelly performed in New Orleans alerted authorities on November 26 to a burglary at the “I Believe I Can Fly” singer’s home on Old Homestead Trail, Johns Creek Capt. Chris Byers said.

She told police when she arrived at the mansion, “everything was gone.”

Did they check the closet though? Might be someone in there.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/r-kelly’s-georgia-homes-burglarized-possessions-sold-off/ar-BBGjPGj?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 7th, 2017 at 5:27:45 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
To hell with the "peace process." Do you not understand that the Palestinians have no desire for peace? Their desire is to destroy Israel. That's it. It is why they have ended up on the Gaza Strip, walled off from the world. Even the other Arabs do not want them.

And NK was just a great member of the community of nations under Obama, eh?

Thanks, AZ. It is amazing that there are members here who just don't get it. The Palestinians, Iranians, etc..have a STATED GOAL to eliminate Israel. If they could blow up the entire country, military, civilians, infrastructure, they would. They are happy to strap bombs on their children to blow up other people's children. I am truly amazed that there are those who believe that 9/11 was anything other than Radical Islamic Terrorism. Quite pathetic.
December 7th, 2017 at 6:49:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
Thanks, AZ. It is amazing that there are members here who just don't get it. The Palestinians, Iranians, etc..have a STATED GOAL to eliminate Israel. If they could blow up the entire country, military, civilians, infrastructure, they would. They are happy to strap bombs on their children to blow up other people's children. I am truly amazed that there are those who believe that 9/11 was anything other than Radical Islamic Terrorism. Quite pathetic.

The left-leaners on this board are typical of too many Americans. Ignorant of the total hate these groups have towards Israel and other outsiders. Israel left lots of nice greenhouses when they pulled out of Gaza. The kind of thing the Palestinians could have used to make food and profit.

They destroyed them! They would rather live in poverty than take something Israel left behind.

I have tried to show what islam itself is doing. I get pooh-poohed with, "NOT ALL MUSLIMS......" as if I need to go thru the census of all muslims name by name and exclude the good ones. It is a cultural struggle, and the west is going to lose, and lose bad at this rate.
The President is a fink.
December 7th, 2017 at 8:29:45 AM permalink
petroglyph
.... Iranians, etc..have a STATED GOAL to eliminate Israel.
Do you have a link?

Notable population centers include Tehran, Isfahan (1,200), and Shiraz. Historically, Jews maintained a presence in many more Iranian cities. Jews are protected in the Iranian constitution and allowed one seat in the Majlis. After Israel, it is home to the second-largest Jewish population in the Middle East.
Persian Jews - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews

Torn Between Native And Adoptive Lands, Israel's Iranian Jews Hope ...
https://www.npr.org/.../torn-between-native-and-adoptive-lands-israels-iranian-jews-hop...
Jul 26, 2015 - About 100000 Iranian Jews have made Israel their home, and small numbers continue to move to the country. And no one feels more torn about the enmity between the two countries than they do.

As far as I know the rhetoric about Iran wanting Israel destroyed was a purposefully mis interpreted speech by Ahmadinejad, what was said was he wanted to eliminate the Zionist government. They don't like the government of Israel. Big deal. If you believe that Iran wants to eliminate Israel from the face of the earth, why don't they do so?

Iran's appx. 9000 jews; "Iran's Jews on life inside Israel's 'enemy state': 'We feel secure and ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Middle East
Mar 16, 2016 - Despite its often turbulent dealings with Israel, Iran has one of the world's largest and longest-established Jewish communities - and it's growing. Kim Sengupta reports from ..... I think so many more are praying now because we live in the Islamic Republic, a religious country. Very few focus on politics; they ..."

List of synagogues in Iran - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_synagogues_in_Iran
List of active synagogues in Iran. Contents. [hide]. 1 Tehran; 2 Shiraz; 3 Isfahan; 4 Yazd; 5 Sanandaj; 6 Rafsanjan; 7 Kerman; 8 Bushehr; 9 Hamadan; 10 Tabriz; 11 Urmia; 12 References. Tehran[edit]. Abdullah Zadeh Synagogue (Tehran); Abrishami Synagogue (Tehran); Aziz Khan Synagogue (Tehran); Bagh Saba ...

bolding/ underlining, mine
December 7th, 2017 at 8:33:57 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: petroglyph
If you believe that Iran wants to eliminate Israel from the face of the earth, why don't they do so?

Because Israel has more military might than Iran. Mostly thanks to their ally, the USA. Sorry about no link. I'll leave that up to AZ or EB.
December 7th, 2017 at 9:02:00 AM permalink
petroglyph
Because Israel has more military might than Iran. Mostly thanks to their ally, the USA. Sorry about no link. I'll leave that up to AZ or EB.
It doesn't appear you will consider the ones I have provided either.

What makes Israel and ally of the US? What have they done for us?
December 7th, 2017 at 9:09:54 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Do you have a link?

No link. Have you not been paying attention all of your life? Seriously, if you do not understand this as Iran's goal then a link really is not going to help you.
The President is a fink.
December 7th, 2017 at 10:01:27 AM permalink
SOOPOO
It doesn't appear you will consider the ones I have provided either.

What makes Israel and ally of the US? What have they done for us?

How about siding with us in the war against Islamic terrorism?
December 7th, 2017 at 10:02:20 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: AZDuffman
No link. Have you not been paying attention all of your life? Seriously, if you do not understand this as Iran's goal then a link really is not going to help you.

Better answer than I gave.