Threads: 0
Book me, Dano. Murder One...
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
June 21st, 2014 at 7:10:14 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
This scares the crap out of me. What the hell
is going on, how can Obama be stopped.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 21st, 2014 at 7:20:56 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
This scares the crap out of me. What the hell
is going on, how can Obama be stopped.

He can't because we have a GOP who thinks they need to "do something" to be liked.

And his followers are getting crazy on this issue. Just last night a buddy I have known for over 10 years told me to "lose his number" and never text again (we haven't seen each other in years but texted like we still worked together some days) because I called out Obama on illegal immigration.

He kept acting like it was not happening or was no big deal. Finally I compared this recent wave to the Mariel Boat Lift. He went on a rant, used some swear words, said something about being a racist white guy afraid of change, and then said, "lose my number, I already deleted you!"

The cult of personality is insane. That this happened reinforces my belief that the 2020s are going to be exceptionally disruptive to the USA, possibly violently disruptive.
The President is a fink.
June 21st, 2014 at 7:41:37 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: AZDuffman
He went on a rant, used some swear words, said something about being a racist white guy afraid of change, and then said, "lose my number, I already deleted you!"
Sounds like he's LIV+.

I also know a couple people like that. One time, some "friends" were discussing religion, and the conversation inevitably turned to abortion and gay marriage. (Even though I'm not religious at all, I, of course, strongly oppose both.) When my position on these issues became known, everything went downhill with these "tolerant" people.

One smartass even made a joke and said that guys who oppose gay marriage must be closet gays. I told him that guys who oppose religion must be closet Christians. He didn't understand that at all and said it made no sense. I laughed and told him, "Thank you very much. Now you know how dumb your accusation sounded!"

He got pissed and left. Dumbass...LOL!!
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
June 21st, 2014 at 7:57:45 PM permalink
Evenbob
said something about being a racist white guy afraid of change,

Could have been worse, could have called
you a bigot. lol I take it he wasn't white,
calling you a 'racist white guy', and all.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 21st, 2014 at 8:42:28 PM permalink
Evenbob
Saw a lawyer and former IRS investigator on
Fox say the IRS is between that rock and a
real hard place. When accused of something,
they are required by law to have not only
backed up emails to prove their case, but
hard copies of the emails. Printed out, in
other words. If the dog ate them, and they
can't disprove the charges, the charges
stand on their merit. But without the emails,
they can't involve Obummer and no impeachment.

As they keep saying, Nixon was going to be
impeached for using the IRS.
June 21st, 2014 at 8:45:06 PM permalink
Evenbob
Saw a lawyer and former IRS investigator on
Fox say the IRS is between that rock and a
real hard place. When accused of something,
they are required by law to have not only
backed up emails to prove their case, but
hard copies of the emails. Printed out, in
other words. If the dog ate them, and they
can't disprove the charges, the charges
stand on their merit. But without the emails,
they can't involve Obummer and no impeachment.

As they keep saying, Nixon was going to be
impeached for using the IRS.

A talking head said the other day that the
Obum regime is using the bear in the kitchen
strategy. When you find a bear in your kitchen
at 3am, just stand real still and he'll eventually
go away. That's what the admin does with each
new scandal..
June 21st, 2014 at 9:25:29 PM permalink
Beethoven
When you find a bear in your kitchen
at 3am, just stand real still and he'll eventually
go away. That's what the admin does with each
new scandal..

Unfortunately, with so many LIV's out there, it may just work. *facepalm*
June 22nd, 2014 at 5:52:38 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Could have been worse, could have called
you a bigot. lol I take it he wasn't white,
calling you a 'racist white guy', and all.

No, just called me a "scared white person" and "*******." He is white as a snowman, and when we first got hired together he was left of center but not crazy left. While bouncing in the afternoon when they let us out early he commented on that you could see the affirmative action policies on some of the hires. But he developed some kind of man-crush on Obama from the start.

I have told him off and on that Obama is the best POTUS an illegal alien ever had. He always tried to say how deportations are up under Obama, yadda yadda, yadda. When I compared the border today to the Mariel Boat Lift I think I won the argument because he called me a racist, stomped his feet, and figuratively left the room.

At least if it is Obama's boat lift we may get a "Scarface" remake in 5-6 years.

Quote: Beethoven
Sounds like he's LIV+.

I also know a couple people like that. One time, some "friends" were discussing religion, and the conversation inevitably turned to abortion and gay marriage. (Even though I'm not religious at all, I, of course, strongly oppose both.) When my position on these issues became known, everything went downhill with these "tolerant" people.

One smartass even made a joke and said that guys who oppose gay marriage must be closet gays. I told him that guys who oppose religion must be closet Christians. He didn't understand that at all and said it made no sense. I laughed and told him, "Thank you very much. Now you know how dumb your accusation sounded!"

He got pissed and left. Dumbass...LOL!!

I gotta remember that! Actually he is informed but misguided. It is just so funny how crazy he goes if you attack Obama and to a lesser extent, Hillary. You should have seen the words he used to describe Palin after she spoke at C-PAC. But I call Obama "Your Boy" to him and I am burning crosses.

The more I read his "eff-off" text the more and more it looks like a chick wrote it. Weird. You guys would laugh hard if you saw it.
The President is a fink.
June 22nd, 2014 at 11:16:23 AM permalink
Beethoven
No, just called me a "scared white person"
LOL...I've been called that, too! :D

You should have seen the words he used to describe Palin after she spoke at C-PAC.
That's what really cracks me up about people who are LIV+. Their panties get all ruffled over words like "Redskins", "f*g", etc., yet take a look at the words they relish using whenever they talk about people like Sarah Palin or Ann Coulter. *facepalm*